overthemoon

Scammers' On The 'other' Site

8 posts in this topic

Forgive me if I'm being naive on this one. We have been warned about scammers etc on the 'other' site,

but exactly what frauds and swindles are we at risk from?

Forgive me if I'm being naive on this one. We have been warned about scammers etc on the 'other' site,

Er, welcome to the board!

I assume that you haven't been lurking and reading for a while, but have found Punternet, just like a nice solid bit of wood for a shipwrecked mariner, and have immediately registered?

It has been found (and reported here) by a number of punters that some of the 80,000 odd ladies with profiles "down there" rather like to take your money, and run, without providing the service that the punter usually hopes for.

It is essential that you understand that many of the ladies "there" are also "here" (if you get my drift) and are quality ladies offering a quality service.

The first rule in punting (and indeed, in life), most particularly "down there" is IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT PROBABLY IS!

A rough guide

Your only limited by your imagination.

I assume that you haven't been lurking and reading for a while, but have found Punternet,

just like a nice solid bit of wood for a shipwrecked mariner, and have immediately registered?

I used to view the Field Reports some way back, but cannot remember if I actually posted

anything. I must have originally registered, but my Login combinations didn't work so I re-registered.

Can someone enlighten me on UK Mobile phone numbers without the 'zero' prefix?

The following numbers are examples from the 'other' site: +44791 - +44799 - +44798 - +44755 - +44750 - +44781

The +44 naturally signifies the UK, but I thought that all UK numbers start with a zero.

I used to view the Field Reports some way back, but cannot remember if I actually posted

anything. I must have originally registered, but my Login combinations didn't work so I re-registered.

Can someone enlighten me on UK Mobile phone numbers without the 'zero' prefix?

The following numbers are examples from the 'other' site: +44791 - +44799 - +44798 - +44755 - +44750 - +44781

The +44 naturally signifies the UK, but I thought that all UK numbers start with a zero.

If you are dialing from outside the UK you remove the 0 and add +44, dial from UK remove +44 and add 0.

If I was you, contact Galahad, if you have registered a second field report log-in name, could cause problems.

I've never submitted any field reports in the past, so it shouldn't cause any problems.