Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
billyboy68

lisa, carlton club glasgow! anyone know whr she's gone

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know where lisa that used to work in the carlton club, glasgow is working now?

I can't really remember many names from Carlton Club, but I can tell you that Sam (see my report http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9202&highlight=glasgow&page=7) used to work there. There is always a chance it's her, but if it's not and you are ultra keen, you could go see her and ask her.

She seemed, from my meeting with her, to still be in touch with a few girls from there.

Not the greatest help, but the best I can do I'm afraid.

Good luck in your search.

Yes, Lisa was working for a few weeks earlier this year out of a private flat in Polloksheilds under the name "Sam." She was working with xxCHRISTYxx and some other girls who advertise on the other site.

However she is no longer working there and I don't know if she is still working in Glasgow or not...

It's a shame as I used to see her regularly back in her Carlton Club days and I never managed to get along and see her when she briefly re-appeared earlier this year. :D

Magic mate, thanks for that - I'll try there. She was the best!

Lisa's turned up again - on the other site - using the name xxsexydeexx

I saw this on the other site. Really looking forward to seeing Lisa again. Planning to book her soon.