missZenaX

Working Girls From The Middle East

59 posts in this topic

I am only starting this thread as i find it quite amusing that people in general find it so hard to beleive that there are working girls from the middle east lol.

For a start middle eastern people are just people like everybody else and the men love sex just like they do everywhere else (and women) lol and there are girls who see the sex industry as a good profession to work in just like anywhere else, ofcourse there are the sad tragic stories of forced prostitution that ironically also can happen anywhere else.

I am persian i was born in Iran to iranian parents and my grandparents ere iranian and so on so i guess yeah that makes me a persian allright.There are working girls in Iran just like anywhere else the only difference being over there if you get caught like in most of the middle east the laws are so strict working girls, women in general dont have protection.Neither do unmarried couples, single mothers, homosexuals and petty criminals.The way society works over there is very different to here but human nature is the same all over the world, we all have free will and do what we feel like. I have encountered 3 other girls working in the uk who originate from the middle east and we are all good friends.1 Israeli girl who i am closest 2 which other people might also find hard to believe due to the conflicting politics, 1 lebanese girl who works mostly as a bellydancer and another persian girl who has since retired from the industry and im sure there are many more.

I wonder why guys here find it so hard to believe? I know that there are many girls who change their nationality and im guilty of that myself (not mentioning the indian palace fiasco)Lol! That can be annoying to people but usually the girl has very good reasons for doing so etc.

I guess the religion and the politics and the culture are the main reason why people in general find it so surprising but it really doesn,t matter how or where your brought up, how rich or poor your family is or what religion you are.I have gilrfriends who work i the industry who's father is a millionaire and they went to boarding school i know another girl who's father is a chief constable in the police.I personally love my profession and it is a profession and the oldest 1 in the world to.I view it more as a vocation and im not ashamed 1 little bit and most of my friends feel the same way.On the other hand ofcourse i have respect for my family who have no idea what i do and they live in Iran and have no plans to comeover here so they have no reason to find out.I was brought up very tradiotionally in a Muslim home and wore the hijab(headscarf) from the age of 9 til i was 16.I am not in anyway religious but i do love my culture, love persian food, music,poetry etc.I also love my job.

So yes guys belive it or not we are out there and may i remind you all that the incredibly sexy art of bellydancing originates from the middle east. Not all middle eastern women are wrapped up head to toe in a burkha, there are naughty ones 2 just like me lol xx

I have recently met two middle aged Persian ladies quite separately on business, and both were really lovely looking. The second told me that Persian women are like Persian carpets, they get better with age.

From your photographs it would appear that you have lovely eyes, that even strictly Moslem dress codes could not hide.

It is such a shame that extreme Middle Eastern religions of more than one type have given such bad press to so many nations in that area. When in Jordan, I found the people very hospitable.

Let us hope one day they all stop fighting each other on the pretext of "My worship of my God is superior to your worship of your God, therefore I despise you."

I wish you well in trying to erase the stereotypes of Middle Eastern women.

Hi!

Are you Zena of the MK scene?!

If so - you're on my (rather short) must-see list, as a few stunning girls remove the need for me to 'shop about'!

'Omar' (not Middle Eastern!)

I am only starting this thread as i find it quite amusing that people in general find it so hard to beleive that there are working girls from the middle east lol.

For a start middle eastern people are just people like everybody else and the men love sex just like they do everywhere else (and women) lol and there are girls who see the sex industry as a good profession to work in just like anywhere else, ofcourse there are the sad tragic stories of forced prostitution that ironically also can happen anywhere else.

I am persian i was born in Iran to iranian parents and my grandparents ere iranian and so on so i guess yeah that makes me a persian allright.There are working girls in Iran just like anywhere else the only difference being over there if you get caught like in most of the middle east the laws are so strict working girls, women in general dont have protection.Neither do unmarried couples, single mothers, homosexuals and petty criminals.The way society works over there is very different to here but human nature is the same all over the world, we all have free will and do what we feel like. I have encountered 3 other girls working in the uk who originate from the middle east and we are all good friends.1 Israeli girl who i am closest 2 which other people might also find hard to believe due to the conflicting politics, 1 lebanese girl who works mostly as a bellydancer and another persian girl who has since retired from the industry and im sure there are many more.

I wonder why guys here find it so hard to believe? I know that there are many girls who change their nationality and im guilty of that myself (not mentioning the indian palace fiasco)Lol! That can be annoying to people but usually the girl has very good reasons for doing so etc.

I guess the religion and the politics and the culture are the main reason why people in general find it so surprising but it really doesn,t matter how or where your brought up, how rich or poor your family is or what religion you are.I have gilrfriends who work i the industry who's father is a millionaire and they went to boarding school i know another girl who's father is a chief constable in the police.I personally love my profession and it is a profession and the oldest 1 in the world to.I view it more as a vocation and im not ashamed 1 little bit and most of my friends feel the same way.On the other hand ofcourse i have respect for my family who have no idea what i do and they live in Iran and have no plans to comeover here so they have no reason to find out.I was brought up very tradiotionally in a Muslim home and wore the hijab(headscarf) from the age of 9 til i was 16.I am not in anyway religious but i do love my culture, love persian food, music,poetry etc.I also love my job.

So yes guys belive it or not we are out there and may i remind you all that the incredibly sexy art of bellydancing originates from the middle east. Not all middle eastern women are wrapped up head to toe in a burkha, there are naughty ones 2 just like me lol xx

See, that did not hurt now did it. No need to send in the troops in. Not only you made things clear you also produced more than a sentence.

There is only two bits of outstanding information which would complete the pretty picture. A short phrase in Persian. Confirmation that the tooth problem will be over by Friday 5 November.

You are a very naughty muslim girl. What would the family say?

I think Persian girls are very very beautiful and kind.

See, that did not hurt now did it. No need to send in the troops in. Not only you made things clear you also produced more than a sentence.

There is only two bits of outstanding information which would complete the pretty picture. A short phrase in Persian. Confirmation that the tooth problem will be over by Friday 5 November.

Fred15 are you still trying to get zena to prove she is persian? "سخت به استفاده از گوگل برای ترجمه (not hard to use google to translate)" Just take her word for it! :) You're not doing yourself any favours if you want to make a booking with her by constantly asking her to prove her roots.

well Fred my keyboard is in english letters not farsi. ask your persian friend to translate this lol 'Gomsho'. If you come and look inside me i have a little label that says 'made in iran 1987'

I think Persian girls are very very beautiful and kind.

i can see why you are a professor xxx

i suggest you keep some balsam handy in case your lips get dry.

Fred15 are you still trying to get zena to prove she is persian? "سخت به استفاده از گوگل برای ترجمه (not hard to use google to translate)" Just take her word for it! :) You're not doing yourself any favours if you want to make a booking with her by constantly asking her to prove her roots.

thanks. i asked my friend and was told that is a clear come on.

do i need to bring a torch?

well Fred my keyboard is in english letters not farsi. ask your persian friend to translate this lol 'Gomsho'. If you come and look inside me i have a little label that says 'made in iran 1987'

Yet to find it, but trust me, it's great fun searching!

A good post Zena, shock horror there really are WG's from the Middle East. I'm sure I'll be able to find your made In Iran label. :P

Why are you finding it so hard to believe that Zena is from Iran? If you don't think she's from Iran then where do you think she is from? Personally I don't know the girl, but I don't believe she has any reason to lie about this.

I think a lot of men find middle-eastern (and south mediterranean, also) women extremely attractive - I, for one - and are delighted to hear that.

I hope I'm not too far off-topic, but a double-booking with an Israeli girl and a girl from the Palestinian territories would be sooooo sick, would make you think like, wtf is all that hate for, see that we can all get along?

Why are you finding it so hard to believe that Zena is from Iran? If you don't think she's from Iran then where do you think she is from? Personally I don't know the girl, but I don't believe she has any reason to lie about this.

Then you have not visited girls who claims to be Persian, Japanese, Korean etc etc and they are not. Can you undersatnd why they don't tell the truth? It is simple, they are liars. Needless to say that I have visited girls claiming to be Persian only to find that they are from India or some other country. You may ask why should this matter to which I have to respond none of your business.

I now have no reason to doubt that Zena is not Persian. It went round circles for a while but I finally had an answer to a simple question which I asked a while ago. However at this point I no longer care where she is from. She can be from planet Mars for all I care. So in that sense, it has been a useful discussion.

Then you have not visited girls who claims to be Persian, Japanese, Korean etc etc and they are not. Can you undersatnd why they don't tell the truth? It is simple, they are liars. Needless to say that I have visited girls claiming to be Persian only to find that they are from India or some other country. You may ask why should this matter to which I have to respond none of your business.

I now have no reason to doubt that Zena is not Persian. It went round circles for a while but I finally had an answer to a simple question which I asked a while ago. However at this point I no longer care where she is from. She can be from planet Mars for all I care. So in that sense, it has been a useful discussion.

I haven't asked this. I only asked you why you thought she was lying. I was curious, no need to get offended. I can't myself understand any girl who would lie about where they are from, as it will not make them look any different. When I used to work in a parlour down south, I once knew a Nigerian lady who used to insist on making the maid tell clients she was Indian, not African. She looked as much Asian as I look European. That was just plain daft.

Anyway back on topic...Zena, I expect most people realise that there are working girls in every country. Though I did meet one man who actually believed there are none in India. Perhaps some people don't believe that working girls exist in any not-so-sexually-liberated country.

I haven't asked this. I only asked you why you thought she was lying. I was curious, no need to get offended. I can't myself understand any girl who would lie about where they are from, as it will not make them look any different. When I used to work in a parlour down south, I once knew a Nigerian lady who used to insist on making the maid tell clients she was Indian, not African. She looked as much Asian as I look European. That was just plain daft.

Anyway back on topic...Zena, I expect most people realise that there are working girls in every country. Though I did meet one man who actually believed there are none in India. Perhaps some people don't believe that working girls exist in any not-so-sexually-liberated country.

Not offended. It sometimes seems that asking a question or questioning the quality of service provided by someone or establishment is a capital crime here and troops get mobilsed in defense.

I think there are a number of reasons why people lie. These could include:

- Russians saying they are Latvian - Don't have peoper paper work or permission to work here

- Thai girl saying they are Japanese/Korean etc. Think that makes them more exclusive

- Girls claiming to be Persian etc. Makes them sound more exotic and unique

There are plenty examples of the above around and all you need to do is search a bit on all main stream agencies and independent sites.

There are many honest girls out there but if I were to take a guess I would say there are plenty more piss artists.

Not offended. It sometimes seems that asking a question or questioning the quality of service provided by someone or establishment is a capital crime here and troops get mobilsed in defense.

I think there are a number of reasons why people lie. These could include:

- Russians saying they are Latvian - Don't have peoper paper work or permission to work here

- Thai girl saying they are Japanese/Korean etc. Think that makes them more exclusive

- Girls claiming to be Persian etc. Makes them sound more exotic and unique

There are plenty examples of the above around and all you need to do is search a bit on all main stream agencies and independent sites.

There are many honest girls out there but if I were to take a guess I would say there are plenty more piss artists.

I'm with you on this one Fred. I'm sure everyone here knows that you state facts @ some girls lying about their nationality to attract more business.

I am often asked to say something in my mother tongue to prove I am Indian. It does not offend me at all.

Gentlemen pay a lot of money so they have every right to know that the lady is genuinely what she says she is.

p.s. Welcome to the board Zena :)

I would have to agree with this statement. There are many honest wg's out there but there are also some who bullsh*t though in my experience its mainly an agency or parlour who will actually lie rather than the girl, in order to get more punters through the door.

For example, a girl might be pure indian however her profile will claim that she is anglo indian when she clearly isnt,Im fully aware that anglo indians exist but some are clearly written to mislead the punter if the establishment believes that using the term 'mixed' or 'anglo' will bring more business in etc

Ive been to a parlour once which advertised its girls as being 'indian' , they were romanian lol In other cases EE girls have been passed off as Spanish or S.American and so forth.

I dont think this problem is that bad overall and in this business, its to be expected while on the same note punters shouldnt be too paranoid about it.If the girl is nice,it doesnt make a diff whether she is from Mars or Timbuktu! :)

I would have to agree with this statement. There are many honest wg's out there but there are also some who bullsh*t though in my experience its mainly an agency or parlour who will actually lie rather than the girl, in order to get more punters through the door.

For example, a girl might be pure indian however her profile will claim that she is anglo indian when she clearly isnt,Im fully aware that anglo indians exist but some are clearly written to mislead the punter if the establishment believes that using the term 'mixed' or 'anglo' will bring more business in etc

Ive been to a parlour once which advertised its girls as being 'indian' , they were romanian lol In other cases EE girls have been passed off as Spanish or S.American and so forth.

I dont think this problem is that bad overall and in this business, its to be expected while on the same note punters shouldnt be too paranoid about it.If the girl is nice,it doesnt make a diff whether she is from Mars or Timbuktu! :)

Yes I can see why Fred was Insistent, the fact Is there aren't many Persian WG's In the UK, but some punters might be surprised to know that there are many to be found In Iran, and other places like the Gulf states etc.

The nationality thing Is all about marketing from the girl/parlour, even now after the EU succession many Romanian girls still pretend to be Spanish/Italian or even Russian, some Brazilians pretend to be Goanesse/Indians, most people don't know what Anglo-Indian Is, so parlours might describe a Brit born Indian girl as such.

I think we should build bridges to the middle east, the UN should make a punting fund available, so that we can promote peace and reconciliation through doing 3somes with hot Israeli and Palestinian WG's. :D

persian girls are amongst the horniest in the world. you dont often get one that has a body to match her face but when you do, you are in for a treat. the last one i knew in london was as kinky as they come but unfortunately not that gorgeous :(

Salam Zena. Shoma kojah aghahi mikonid. Bebakhshid man koochick boodam vachti omadam beroon as Iran valih mekham bebinam khanoomayeh Iran chetorih hastan.

Salam Zena. Shoma kojah aghahi mikonid. Bebakhshid man koochick boodam vachti omadam beroon as Iran valih mekham bebinam khanoomayeh Iran chetorih hastan.

Persian to English translation

Its broke!

S x

Edited by SabrinaYork

for one, they make a lot of noise in bed.