Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthologist

Value For Money John Schools

4 posts in this topic

Going rate for John Schools I keep reading about is around £200.

Thought readers may wish to know about Blackburn, however, where it's a snip at a mere £75. Can't vouch for the quality, though.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/blackburn/8491418.Blackburn_working_girls_given_final_warnings/

Better hurry, before they get news of the rise in university fees...(can you get a Govt loan?)

Where I live the course costs £200 but does last a full day, not just a measly 3 hours.

It does come as part of a conditional caution, but at least that doesn't involve a court appearance, a fine of up to £1,000, court costs, a victim surcharge of £15 and the possibility of an ASBO and losing your driving licence and/or car.

Far better and much less anti-social to visit a parlour or walk-up for not much more money than a street-girl.

It does come as part of a conditional caution...

The Blackburn article says "instead of facing criminal charges" but if you accept a caution doesn't that mean you admit the offence and get a criminal record?

If you are offered a Speed Awareness course instead of a Fixed Penalty for a speed camera offence, there are no points on your licence and I believe no offence officially recorded.

The Blackburn article says "instead of facing criminal charges" but if you accept a caution doesn't that mean you admit the offence and get a criminal record?

That's correct. If you accept a caution then you won't be charged and appear in court.

The caution forms part of your criminal record but doesn't count as a conviction. It is automatically spent and doesn't have to be disclosed on a job application. However, it will be disclosed in a CRB check.

If you are in a "Category 1 Notifiable Occupation" eg. police, teaching, the law etc then it will be notified to your employers or regulating authority. If you are in Category 2 (eg bingo staff, BT employees) then it may be disclosed at the discretion of the police subject to the "relevance test".