Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DunkinKnob

Frankfurt Or Berlin

11 posts in this topic

I went to Dusseldorf earlier this year and during my stay visited The Living Room. I must say I had an absolutely brilliant time. The sessions with a couple of girls apart I loved the whole atmosphere and surroundings. I,m now planning another visit to Germany. But where to go. Do I go to Frankfurt or Berlin. Or is there anywhere else that anyone can suggest.

I'm a big fan of Berlin, during the day I like the history, the beer, the currywurst, and the open spaces. During the evening I like the limitless supply of wonderful German women, the brothels, and the FKKs.

I went to Dusseldorf earlier this year and during my stay visited The Living Room. I must say I had an absolutely brilliant time. The sessions with a couple of girls apart I loved the whole atmosphere and surroundings. I,m now planning another visit to Germany. But where to go. Do I go to Frankfurt or Berlin. Or is there anywhere else that anyone can suggest.

Berlin is a wonderful city and,in my opinion, better for a tourist visit - much more to do. Frankfurt is more of a business city and I would not go for the history/surroundings or culture. However, it is great for mongering - 2 good RLDs and plenty of sex clubs. Palace is an easily accessible FKK - less than £4 on the train return from the centre. Oase os further out but easily doable by taxi or train/taxi. My sexual experiences in Frankfurt were better value and more fun, but YMMV.

Peter

Berlin is a wonderful city and,in my opinion, better for a tourist visit - much more to do. Frankfurt is more of a business city and I would not go for the history/surroundings or culture. However, it is great for mongering - 2 good RLDs and plenty of sex clubs. Palace is an easily accessible FKK - less than £4 on the train return from the centre. Oase os further out but easily doable by taxi or train/taxi. My sexual experiences in Frankfurt were better value and more fun, but YMMV.

Peter

+1

Berlin is better for tourist attractions, but Frankfurt is better for mongering in my opinion.

Easyjet have got a 30% sale on at the moment to all destinations, Including these two.

I have been to Berlin - but not for punting purposes. However, I have just come back from 4 days in Frankfurt. A couple of years ago I came across an inspired post from Sexygod (all homage & praise to Sexygod for his celebrated post) and everything he was reporting about the FKK Palace convinced me that it was the place I had to be. The only thing was ... I just couldn't afford it at that time! But recently, I came into a bit of funds and the first thing I did was book 4 days for myself in that wonderful city.

I've never been to Frankfurt before, but once there, its easy to find yourself around. The city has a brilliant tram system which is centered around the U-bahn and S-bahn which are easy to use. Basically, you can get from one end of Frankfurt to the other (as I did) within less than 30mins for your punting escapades. The U-bahn is the underground network and the S-bahn is a kinda cross between the tram and the underground. There's only 2 stations/stops you need to know - Hauptbahnhof (the impressive main train station) and the Hauptwache. Everything seems to radiate out from both of these in terms of the transport system. They're the equivalent of Victoria and Charing Cross in London or Piccadilly and Victoria stations in Manchester.

In my time there I visited F35 Beach My link, then the next day the FKK Mainhatten My link, and then the The Palace My link the day after that. Each visit proved better than the previous day, and I had some brilliant punts in each club. It all culminated with my 6hrs at The Palace, where I was reluctant to leave at the end of the day cos I felt I was in paradise. But I had to go cos I was skint and shagged out!

With each of the FKK clubs there is the same routine - the girls are scantily clad, carrying dinky little handbags and charging 50E for 30mins. You have to show some resolve cos basically the girls are getting you to cum asap so as to move on to the next 50E - but that just meant that I spent most of my time at the Palace fighting off the sensual and raunchy advances of beautiful woman while relaxing in the surroundings of naked women all around. This is what heaven's like, and I'm saving up my hard-earned to get back there again next year. ;)

Edited by Lick n Suck

Easyjet have got a 30% sale on at the moment to all destinations, Including these two.

You don't like Ryanair ?????

I'm glad you liked Frankfurt LnS, I always feel like I'm in heaven when I'm at Palace and it's great that you didn't run into any of the ladies that try to charge more than €50.00.

I haven't been to FKK Mainhatten yet, but that's another positive mark for it and I hope to try it sometime soon.

I'm eagerly waiting for a time when I can get Eurostar direct from London to Cologne and Frankfurt, Ryanair and Easyjet are cheap but it'll be nice to be rid of the added expense of the Gatwick Express or the Stansted Express.

You don't like Ryanair ?????

Ryanair Is fine, you can get good prices on Easyjet too when the have a sale on, and Luton airport Is nearer me. :)

I'm glad you liked Frankfurt LnS, I always feel like I'm in heaven when I'm at Palace and it's great that you didn't run into any of the ladies that try to charge more than €50.00.

I haven't been to FKK Mainhatten yet, but that's another positive mark for it and I hope to try it sometime soon.

I'm eagerly waiting for a time when I can get Eurostar direct from London to Cologne and Frankfurt, Ryanair and Easyjet are cheap but it'll be nice to be rid of the added expense of the Gatwick Express or the Stansted Express.

I had 5 punts during my visit to The Palace, and most times the girl offered CIM & A for 100E. But I had to stick out for 50E otherwise I wouldn't have lasted more than an hour. For 50E you get 30mins but basically the punt ends once you cum. The 1st woman I went with was with a stunning Czech blonde and I lasted 15mins. The women I saw following that were Thai, Cuban, Spanish and Singaporean beauties and for each of these I lasted the 30mins. After 6hrs I was kaput but blissed out :)

The FKK Mainhatten is definitely worth a visit. I had the pleasure of punting with some beautiful Spanish, Russian and Romanian women. I found that the woman here were more insisting on 100E for extra services (CIM, mainly) but again I learnt that I had to stick with 50E encounters - apart from the stunning Spanish woman were I agreed 70E for GFE thrown in.

The name of the game, from the punters POV, is to max out the Euro's you have with you over the longest possible time. No easy task when you've got near-naked beauties chatting you up and enticing you to go with them to a private room. It's a tough job, and at the Mainhatten I lasted 3hrs and next day at The Palace I lasted 6hrs. The following day I was virtually crawling to the airport to get the flight back to London :lol::lol: