lord voldermort

Anything Going On In Cardiff

3 posts in this topic

fancied a home punt on the weekend (kind of spur of the moment so haven't been researching!). can any one suggest any girls in Cardiff. I know from older board topics people on here have been saying the Cardiff scene ain't that great but things might have changed? I'm pretty easy to please, looking for a GFE experience, french kissing etc and a-levels a bonus,

"No woman appeals to all men; no man appeals to all women..."

Having said that, I think I have at last found someone to prove that South Wales is not a 'punting desert' after all. Sorry, Lord V. - I can't comment on the 'anal' because that's not my scene. But as for the rest you might like to visit Nikki in Barry.

I have just submitted a FR, listing her under Cardiff ( - no-one is listed under Barry, where she lives!).

A lovely Welsh girl - GFE and vfm! I will say no more, but I am sure the FRs will soon come rolling in.

do you have a link to her/your FR? I'm being thick probably but I can't find it. if you can't post a link to the 'other site' just PM me with it-- she sounds just what I'm looking for from what you've said.