Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prman

Larnaca Cyprus

7 posts in this topic

Hi ,

Off to Larnaca in Cyprus next week, any suggestions to wile a few Night hours away. Can you recommend any decent Lap dancing Clubs etc worth visiting either in Larnaca or Ayia Napa for a few guys on conference dominated by men. Don't fancy sitting round the Hotel Bar getting pissed or early to bed

Thanks

Here is my report on Larnaca. However I must add that no way am I any authority on Larnaca.

I am almost at the end of my 2 week trip to Cyprus so thought I would post my findings.

Southern Cyprus (Larnaca) - I didn't get to Larnaca till around 2100. I had done some research and it appeared there was a scene in bars, you had to buy so many drinks then you could arrange with the girl to come back to your hotel. So I wondered out to try to find some of these bars. I stayed fairly central in Larnaca and the bars on the sea front appeared to be just full of locals and tourists.

I ventured past the Police Station and up on to a road that ran parallel to the sea front. I eventually after a walk came to some bars that appeared to have girls in so I walked in. There were mainly Greek Cypriots sitting with some young good looking girls. I ordered a beer and one girl came over. She asked for a drink so I asked how much. There were 2 prices for drinks, €10 and €20. She had to call the barman over to explain this. She could barely speak English and wasn't my type so I politely declined. Another came over who was my type. Again she couldn't speak great English, she was from Romania. I asked the barman out straight about the girls and found out that they won't leave the bar, even at the end of shift.

I wasn't sure whether he was being coy, but even so I wasn't prepared to spend €'s on finding out so paid up for my beer, €5 then moved on. The bars are very scarce, often hundreds of metres between them. I don't know whether there is a more concentrated area, but this wasn't good. I ended up walking a good distance and came to a roundabout with a few night clubs. It was around 11pm but they didn't seem busy at all so didn't try.

I went into another bar and had a similar experience to above so decided to cut my losses and just have a drink elsewhere. I went to another bar and there were 3 girls in there. They turned out to be 2 brunette girls from Bulgaria and Romania, and a blonde from Poland. All 3 were fit, especially the Bulgarian girl. There were a few customers in so I decided to see how things played out.

I established that the bar closed at 1am, it was 11.30pm by now. I observed the actions of the girls. The 3 girls were called over by some locals and they started to buy them drinks (looked like whiskey and coke). They must have bought them 5/6 drinks each and the girls were getting friendly with them. I thought shit, I missed my chance.

Then all of a sudden these guys paid their bill and fucked off. The girls didn't show much interest so I decided to just have a drink. Then the Polish girl starts to talk to me. She is friendly enough and it was 1215 by now so I decided to get her a drink. I got her a couple then the bar was shutting up. I asked her whether she wanted to come to the Hotel. She was hesitant and said she would have to phone and ask her sister. The owner gave me the bill, €70. I had 5 Corona's and she had 2 drinks. I queried it and was told it was €6 for my drinks and €20 for each of hers. I asked him why so much and he said the drinks were €10 & €20 for a double. I told him that I wasn't told about the drinks structure and he agreed to just charge the €10.

It appeared that the €10 was just for a soft drink and a "double" €20 was a spirit drink. So those other guys must have spent €100 just to have the girls sat with them for an hour. The Polish girl came back and said she had spoken to her sister and that she couldn't come the hotel.

It is difficult to say whether these girls would come back with you. Maybe I chose the wrong bars and suffered a bit from a lack of research. Things didn't go well and maybe these girls do hook, but I would imagine if would be serious money.

I hope this is of some help.

Here is my report on Larnaca. However I must add that no way am I any authority on Larnaca.

I am almost at the end of my 2 week trip to Cyprus so thought I would post my findings.

Southern Cyprus (Larnaca) - I didn't get to Larnaca till around 2100. I had done some research and it appeared there was a scene in bars, you had to buy so many drinks then you could arrange with the girl to come back to your hotel. So I wondered out to try to find some of these bars. I stayed fairly central in Larnaca and the bars on the sea front appeared to be just full of locals and tourists.

I ventured past the Police Station and up on to a road that ran parallel to the sea front. I eventually after a walk came to some bars that appeared to have girls in so I walked in. There were mainly Greek Cypriots sitting with some young good looking girls. I ordered a beer and one girl came over. She asked for a drink so I asked how much. There were 2 prices for drinks, €10 and €20. She had to call the barman over to explain this. She could barely speak English and wasn't my type so I politely declined. Another came over who was my type. Again she couldn't speak great English, she was from Romania. I asked the barman out straight about the girls and found out that they won't leave the bar, even at the end of shift.

I wasn't sure whether he was being coy, but even so I wasn't prepared to spend €'s on finding out so paid up for my beer, €5 then moved on. The bars are very scarce, often hundreds of metres between them. I don't know whether there is a more concentrated area, but this wasn't good. I ended up walking a good distance and came to a roundabout with a few night clubs. It was around 11pm but they didn't seem busy at all so didn't try.

I went into another bar and had a similar experience to above so decided to cut my losses and just have a drink elsewhere. I went to another bar and there were 3 girls in there. They turned out to be 2 brunette girls from Bulgaria and Romania, and a blonde from Poland. All 3 were fit, especially the Bulgarian girl. There were a few customers in so I decided to see how things played out.

I established that the bar closed at 1am, it was 11.30pm by now. I observed the actions of the girls. The 3 girls were called over by some locals and they started to buy them drinks (looked like whiskey and coke). They must have bought them 5/6 drinks each and the girls were getting friendly with them. I thought shit, I missed my chance.

Then all of a sudden these guys paid their bill and fucked off. The girls didn't show much interest so I decided to just have a drink. Then the Polish girl starts to talk to me. She is friendly enough and it was 1215 by now so I decided to get her a drink. I got her a couple then the bar was shutting up. I asked her whether she wanted to come to the Hotel. She was hesitant and said she would have to phone and ask her sister. The owner gave me the bill, €70. I had 5 Corona's and she had 2 drinks. I queried it and was told it was €6 for my drinks and €20 for each of hers. I asked him why so much and he said the drinks were €10 & €20 for a double. I told him that I wasn't told about the drinks structure and he agreed to just charge the €10.

It appeared that the €10 was just for a soft drink and a "double" €20 was a spirit drink. So those other guys must have spent €100 just to have the girls sat with them for an hour. The Polish girl came back and said she had spoken to her sister and that she couldn't come the hotel.

It is difficult to say whether these girls would come back with you. Maybe I chose the wrong bars and suffered a bit from a lack of research. Things didn't go well and maybe these girls do hook, but I would imagine if would be serious money.

I hope this is of some help.

I heard from a reliable source(Greek American ) on the ground in Southern Cyprus, that it is still the same system as before in Some Clubs .

You buy a min of drinks for the girls & you get to meet them either after work or the Next day in the afternoon .

Knowing Greek guys well, i don't think they will just pay 100 Euros just to have some idle chit chat and then Leave .

A lot of the girls make their money on after club activities .

He also told me that a lot of the EE girls are opting to work the bars & Clubs of Swinging Jounieh& christian areas in Lebanon , to get away from the slow season in Cyprus . The system there is similar to Cyprus ,but according to him ,you meet the girls next day ,once you buy a Bottle of Chamgane .

When they need to renew their Visas ,they just come Back to cyprus .

It appears from what he says that a lot of Greek guys are doing the Ferry Ride & short flight to hit the bars & clubs of Beirut .

He says its much cheaper there due the the strength of the Euro & and the lively swinging clubs of Beirut .

I don't think i have the balls to find out .

Should have added to the above . You approach the girl direct with your questions ,and not the Barman or the manager .

You buy the girl that you fancy a drink ,and ask her direct if you think there is a bit of chemistry .

I was told this by the Lovely Girl From Moldova that i met in one of the Bars there

If not you cut your losses and move on to the next one .

A Greek barman or Manager of a club is too proud to appear as some sort of a Cheap Pimp to tourists who have just walked into his Club

Anyway, Larnaca or Cyprus in general are not really punting destinations , but places where there are punting opportunities if you happen to be there for whatever reason ..

This is my report on the Turkish Northern Cyprus.

The 2nd part concentrates on Northern Cyprus and will be briefer than Part 1.

There are several clubs dotted around north of Girne. Zakkum 2 and Mon Amore are the closer ones to Girne and Karsiyaka has about 5 within a mile of each over. There are a few more further north along the coast as well.

I only visted 3. Mon Amore, Titanic and Forplay. The "knocking shops" will show as Night Clubs. Basically you pay 20TL (£8.80) for entry and this includes a drink. In Mon Amore they had various rates for the girls ranging from 120 TL (£53) to 260 TL (£115). It is basically like a Pole Dancing club. They have rooms attached where you go and do the business. Generally they were pretty accurate with their grading. I thought I would try elsewhere and noted a couple of girls for another night. They quoted the time spent would be an hour.

I cabbed it up to Forplay. Again 20 TL to get in, they had around 8 girls. A couple caught my eye, especially one girl who was tall, tanned with very long highlighted hair. She was wearing thigh high boots and looked very fit. The girls sat at the back of the club and one by one came to the pole at the front dancing. Miss White Boots was looking favourite but decided to check them all out. In here the price was a standard 150 TL (£66) for the hour. I checked out about 5 of the girls then they all stopped dancing and did the rounds around the club. Miss White Boots gave me a quick lap dance and I was sold.

I called over the fixer and pointed out the girl I wanted. He led me out the back to the rooms and I had to pay the fixer before being shown to the room. The rooms were basic. She walked in, we had a shower then down to business. She did everything but anal, including DFK. She was 20 years old and from Morocco. Now a confession. After the OWO she leant back, wetted herself and guided me in, no condom. I went through with it. On talking with my cousin it appears this is pretty standard in these clubs. I had a good session, 2 pops. The knock came after 45 mins, not the hour but I had fun so didn't make a big deal of it.

Last night I visited Titantic. Again it was 20 TL in and 150 TL for the hour. Ended up with a 19 year old from Moldova. Again full service bar anal, not as good as Miss White Boots but still good enough. Again no condom offered. It appears that my cousin was right, it does seem the norm over here. Now I don't want or need any lectures, I am merely trying to help anybody visiting Cyprus.

My conclusion would be that if you are in Cyprus, stick to the Northern Turkish side if you are punting and there are some very good looking girls at very reasonable prices.

I've seen a lovely lady in Pyla,near Larnaca called Stephanie.Mid 40's,lovely tits and legs,shaven etc.. Private house,all services except CIM and anal. €70 for an hour,no clock watching either.

Google Stephbabe65 for details.

There are a lot of nice night clubs. You if like fancy belly dancers and the extravagant interior, check the local clubs.

dave,