SirMarjAlot

Pattaya Mongering Report

21 posts in this topic

Mongering in Pattaya Summary

I always arrive in Pattaya a bit of a wreck having mongered in Bangkok for a few nights. It then usually takes me a couple of nights to resume shagging in Pattaya getting used to all the fat old ugly bastards you have to share the bars with. This time was no exception.

On the first night I do meet a lovely beer girl top of soi 2, just up from my hotel Sabai Inn girlfriendly budget hotel down soi 2. im quite surprised on her attractiveness, exceptional for a beer bar and considering this was my first stop, what a find. I not barfine her that night but she agrees to let me barfine her another night.

She is sponsored up to the hilt and can pick and choose who she lets barfine her. One of her boyfriends an American soldier on leave from Afghanistan is taking her out of the bar for 20 days to Koh Chang. The she is off to Austria for a holiday with her Austrian boyfriend. In fact while getting to know her in the bar, her cell phone was constantly ringing with a picture of a different hansum man popping up we were both having a good laugh. She recently lost her 50yo English sponsor who was sending her 2000 baht a month but found out she was still working in the bar. She keen to remind me she really is a bad girl. So your lucky to even catch her working in the bar.

SuperGirl Gogo

My first barfine was from the SuperGirl Agogo down soi diamond off Walking street. I like this Gogo, always some quality girls inside, some hairy pussy on show too, lots of Japanese and the hostesses are quite professional. GOrgeous girl soaping herself in the tub totally naked with a body to die for. Barfine her and back to my hotel.

In here now pay all fees up front. 700BF, ST 1500, LT 2500. I take her ST. Back at the hotel she had one of the tightest pussies I have ever fucked, like a virgin.

Soi 2 Beer Bar Girl

The next night im a bit too drunk to fuck but later that night sit down in the soi 2 beer bar again and chat to my girl. Im surprised she is here, she must be saying no to all the offers. She tell me day after tomorrow boyfriend comes so have to barfine her now. So I do. Back at the hotel manage quite well her pussy much more accomodating and she stays the night. In the morning much more of the same. She a naughty girl. The next night I spend some time with her in the bar we play some bar games and she give me one of her emails.

6 Hands Massage

Another night do a few gogos around soi Pattayaland but nothing outstanding, feeling a bit tired so take a 1 hour massage, nothing sexual but does the trick and im ready to resume hunting, pass another massage place further down the same soi and three girls wanting to give me massage together, never done 6 hands so jump in 1 hour for 600 baht 200 baht each.

Well im laying on my front naked and i can hear them giggling and then fingers in my crack and touching my balls. When i turn over there asking me want happy ending, 500B each for HJ, i tell them want BJ without condom, they ok with this. But only 1 was really doing it, the other were making '00000hhhh' sounds and pinching my nipples etc, not what i had in mind. I then started to think the one doing the sucking was a ladyboy! they were all below average looking, I dont know what comes over me sometime, eventually one wanks me off while the other is sucking, but pulls away as I cum!

The one doing the sucking, she say i look like her English boyfriend, Keven Butler a postman, did I know him? not likely theres alot of people living in the UK, but Kevin if your reading this, tell me she was not a he once upon time?????

Soi 6 threesome

Few days later feeling horny so head round to soi 6 early evening. I see two girls that are not bad sat outside the red spot bar, or something like that, I really want a double blowjob with tongues, saliva and CIM and they say ok, no problem. So 1 hour 300B BF and 700B ST, so 2000B in total.

The room is nice and big and very clean, we all take a shower together and then onto the bed. One is really good at sucking the other much better at licking, its a good job and eventually they are both licking and wanking and im finished.

Champion Agogo Girl

That same night I end up in Champions Agogo just when im thinking of calling a night and notice this really cute girl. 600BF and agree 2000B LT, back to the hotel, she is rather young looking and feel a little embarressed walking down the street with her, we jump on a Baht bus to my hotel, and receptionist confirms to me ok, she is 19.

Lovely girl, really affectionate and loves sex, cannot take her hands off my cock all night saying her my friend.... Her english not so good so get the netbook out google translate and a thai virtual keyboard for her. We fuck lots but cannot cum. So we sleep.

Around 3am her mobile rings, i can hear her friend, she tell me she has to go, her friend locked out and she has the key, im dissapointed as its lovely to be cuddled up with such a little thai cutie... this is what makes it all worthwhile, where in the world can you get this???

We fuck some more before she leaves, this time im finding it hard to not cum, i just look at that little pussy and bang! Lovely girl, good night! As she leave early i pay her 1500B.

Resources

Pattaya Mongering full report

Pattaya Photos

Pattaya Video

What a great report. You had a good time buddy. Could you pls tell me what the following means after money ie. BF, ST, LT. Thanks

What a great report. You had a good time buddy. Could you pls tell me what the following means after money ie. BF, ST, LT. Thanks

BF=Barfine, ST=Shorttime, LT=Longtime.

SirM, I think I know Kevin, he "posts" on this forum and sorry to tell you but I think you got the LB also ! :lol:

BF=Barfine, ST=Shorttime, LT=Longtime.

Nothing in between ST&LT ????

Nothing in between ST&LT ????

MT = Meal Time. But go easy on the som tam. :(

And the LTINSTBMGSBF=Longtime Is now Shortime because I must go now and see my bf, but you still pay me LT? :lol:

SirM, I think I know Kevin, he "posts" on this forum and sorry to tell you but I think you got the LB also ! :lol:

lol funny man

Nice report Sir M, but 1500 for ST in Pattaya is taking the piss.

Supergirl now charging up front, this isn't Angeles.

Nice report Sir M, but 1500 for ST in Pattaya is taking the piss.

Supergirl now charging up front, this isn't Angeles.

I wonder If this Is new bar policy, or just a mamasan trying It on, I would absolutely never pay a bargirl upfront, why would the girl want to perform for you If she's been paid already? :)

I wonder If this Is new bar policy, or just a mamasan trying It on, I would absolutely never pay a bargirl upfront, why would the girl want to perform for you If she's been paid already? :)

It works in Angeles OK, but the girls have a completely different attitude.

I would never pay a Thai girl up front.

Well it was the exception rather than the rule, was the only gogo that I have ever experienced that in at least in Thailand. For me the girl was hot, the price within my limit so just went with it. My inkling was this is the way it will slowly go, just like it is in most parts of the world.

I dont see what the girl has to gain out of letting the hostess take her money when she could take it all herself? If that was an option for her.

I just assumed that was their bar policy, they get alot of customers as they do have quality its professionally run and maybe they can now afford to take this step.

Thinking about why would the bar want to take the girls money outside of the barfine, they must be taking more of a cut?

And here is the gorgeous girl all the fuss is about :rolleyes:

SuperGogoGirl.jpg

Thinking about why would the bar want to take the girls money outside of the barfine, they must be taking more of a cut?

My thoughts as well. Maybe that is why it is 1500. Normal ST for a Gogo girl should be 1000 max, so she probably gets 1000 and the bar keeps 500.

Are Supergirl and Superbaby still predominately Jap bars Sir M ?

Not in their numbers, but they draw disportionate attention due to their liberal distribution of ping pong balls. A couple of weeks ago, I saw one guy launch a huge bucket of balls onto the stage three times in succession at SuperBaby. Must have cost him over £100 but he certainly got his money's worth in attention. Even had two mamasans clambering up onto the stage for the third volley. And then he walked out about ten minutes later, solo. TIT Edited by Tiggy 7

My thoughts as well. Maybe that is why it is 1500. Normal ST for a Gogo girl should be 1000 max, so she probably gets 1000 and the bar keeps 500.

yes definately, at least on the nights I was in there. I enjoyed Supergirl. very friendly, couple of the hostess girls gorgeous.

Yes I think your right the bar must be making another 500b out of these kind of arrangements. In Superbaby I witnessed something you hate! these two Jap guys throwing all their baht at the girls. As the Jap guys left they thought they were the most popular guys in the world waving goodbye to all the girls, after they had gone, to the girls it was like they had never been in there. :D

yes definately, at least on the nights I was in there. I enjoyed Supergirl. very friendly, couple of the hostess girls gorgeous.

Yes I think your right the bar must be making another 500b out of these kind of arrangements. In Superbaby I witnessed something you hate! these two Jap guys throwing all their baht at the girls. As the Jap guys left they thought they were the most popular guys in the world waving goodbye to all the girls, after they had gone, to the girls it was like they had never been in there. :D

Wow Jap big spenders, I guess It made them feel like superstars for 5mins, :rolleyes: This sort of crap has began to ruin the gogo bars.

Wow Jap big spenders, I guess It made them feel like superstars for 5mins, :rolleyes: This sort of crap has began to ruin the gogo bars.

Yep it cannot be doing any good. Money for nothing

Supergirl/Baby have always leant towards the Japs. This is shown by the type of girls they recruit. Young, small and cute. I like going in there for a drink and to eye up the talent, but have never barfined from there. I always found they ask for too much money or aren't interested because I am European.

However in a way I am glad that the Jap's stick to certain Gogo's like these. It keeps them from ruining all the others !!

Ping pong balls and tipping large.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Supergirl/Baby have always leant towards the Japs. This is shown by the type of girls they recruit. Young, small and cute. I like going in there for a drink and to eye up the talent, but have never barfined from there. I always found they ask for too much money or aren't interested because I am European.

However in a way I am glad that the Jap's stick to certain Gogo's like these. It keeps them from ruining all the others !!

Ping pong balls and tipping large.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It may be one of many but it's the first place I have noticed in Pattaya - a massage place on Soi 4 stating 'Japanese Only'. Bangkok has many such places, but usually very discreet. You can't blame the little dears (the girls, that is) - Sterling and the Dollar have been hit below the waterline during the past couple of years, while the Yen is steaming ahead at full steam. Every bus making the 10-hour drive down from Isaan brings more more lovelies in search of fun and fortune, though, so there's more than enough for everyone these days. I would wager the average ratio of girls to guys was about 5:1 in most places last month and perhaps 3:1 in Bangkok.