Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vtr

Trouble Finding Girl

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone booked deborasexy of stratfordshe'son A***TW**RKS, I had her booked for last night but,when I looked at the map where she's supposed to be, I got there and rang her,unfortunately,her English isn't brilliant and I couldn't understand her directions,it sounded as though she was saying she was in Plaistow? The advert says Stratford but just couldn't understand her directions,very, very frustrating as I was really ready to see her if you know what I mean!!!

Anyone know where she is?

Has anyone booked deborasexy of stratfordshe'son A***TW**RKS, I had her booked for last night but,when I looked at the map where she's supposed to be, I got there and rang her,unfortunately,her English isn't brilliant and I couldn't understand her directions,it sounded as though she was saying she was in Plaistow? The advert says Stratford but just couldn't understand her directions,very, very frustrating as I was really ready to see her if you know what I mean!!!

Anyone know where she is?

I usually ask for at least the postcode of where someone is. Could of asked her to text or email you her address.

I usually ask for at least the postcode of where someone is. Could of asked her to text or email you her address.

Yeah,she just seemed reluctant to do that,I'd hate to put her under pressure, I called her an hour before the meeting and she said get to Stratford station,as I said I phoned her when I got there and just couldn't understand her, I'll try her again soon.

Seems a bit odd to me. A postcode doesn't necessarily take you to one street and if she is speaking in her 2nd language I would have thought it only fair to give you at least a postcode and not make you rely on a spot without being able to fully communicate directions from that point. You would have thought she would have got it finely tuned if she is doing this on a regular basis? Otherwise how does she get any work?

Also, if you're not trying to push her and she is concerned about keeping her location private. Do you think she would appreciate you asking on an open forum for someone to say, Oh yeah, she lives on Smith Road! on here?

Just a thought.