Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London07

Impulsive Out Door Scenario

4 posts in this topic

I've always wanted & craved to act out this scenario but I've yet to find a lady who's willing to take a risk Or one who indeed would get a absolute high from the risk & thought of meeting a stranger for this liaison. I think it’s just the sheer adrenaline rush you would get of getting caught but @ the same time it would just set ya pulse absolutely racing in not knowing what’s going to unfold. I have looked @ quite a few locations in & around London for this scenario to take place my optimum location would be St Paul's Cathedral Belfry ;-) But looking @ the train time tables some trains are totally isolated particularly the ones from London bridge first thing in morn which I frequent. I think that just meeting a total stranger who you lock eyes with & muster up a chat with before indulging in a carnal activity with in a risky location as to be a god sent scenario! I have had a encounter on a packed central line train in the rush hour a gd few years ago where I've had my zipper tugged @ and my Johnson played with which was absolutely 1st class as you just don’t know what the hands going to do next. this was deffo a females hand though ;-) cause I caught her gaze lol Even to act it out with a gf its not like a total stranger and its not the same kind of high Or rush. Maybe I'm a pervert @ 40 ;-) but its just I like unusual crazy ideas and this is one of them.

London07

I believe being a little crazy keeps me sane in this day and age lol. I too was given a tugjob on the tube...but alas it only lasted about 4 stops :( lol

in answer to your question...there is nothing wrong with fantasy scenarios...its all personal opinion, provided all parties consent... Its whatever floats your boat!

I too have many fanstasy scenarios...Including some outdoors also! A few have been fufilled: mile high club and on the last br train at night, in a lift, in a restaurant...too

many yet to go :) lol

...nothing wrong fantasies and pushing the boundaries a bit, and im sure there's someone out there that will partake :)

keep us posted!!

sometimes it's best to keep things as fantasies :P

sometimes it's best to keep things as fantasies :P

yep, that can be true sometimes too :)