Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Reverse Bookings - Outcalls To London Hotels

1 post in this topic

Hello all, long time no post, but I have been lurking a bit.

I have had mixed fortunes with reverse bookings in the last few months - back in June I had 2 fantastic punts with 2 girls who have sadly retired or moved on.

My last 2 reverse bookings, on the other hand, have been complete disasters. See my FR on Satcey (Stacey hot hot from the other site) and I had another booking one with a girl that bid saying she was new and understood that as she had no feedback I probably wouldnt book her but that she was genuine, and after 5 emails and 4 converstaions with her, I fell for it and when she turned up it wasnt the girl from the profile and she didnt offer any of th services I wanted!!! Needless to say a scammer whose profile was deleted within 5 minutes of me kicking her out of my hotel room. My own fault I know.

Anyway, was hoping that someone could tell me if they have had any luck on reverse bookings and if so if there are any tricks of the trade. Also, can anyone recommend a WG that is reliable and available for outcalls in London and provides real GFE/DFK/OWO. Not much to ask you would think, but it seems hard to find....