Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Columbus

Buying In Bulk And Time Share

40 posts in this topic

You know how you end up getting a better deal when you buy in bulk. I was wondering if the same should apply to punting. I was thinking if few punters got together and formed a syndicate then thy could pay to have exclusive rights on few WGs who would be contracted say for a period 6 months to be available to syndicate members at their leisure. The WG would get a retainer plus a fee (smaller than her usual fee of course)for every visit. It has to be thought through to make sure there are enough rules to avoid some horny git camping full time outside of their place. This will help both the punter and the WG to do better cash planning. The girls don't have to worry about advertising and searching for clients. The punters would pay less and probably get more sex. What do boys and girls think? Would it work? Any thoughts how best to set it up?

You know how you end up getting a better deal when you buy in bulk. I was wondering if the same should apply to punting. I was thinking if few punters got together and formed a syndicate then thy could pay to have exclusive rights on few WGs who would be contracted say for a period 6 months to be available to syndicate members at their leisure. The WG would get a retainer plus a fee (smaller than her usual fee of course)for every visit. It has to be thought through to make sure there are enough rules to avoid some horny git camping full time outside of their place. This will help both the punter and the WG to do better cash planning. The girls don't have to worry about advertising and searching for clients. The punters would pay less and probably get more sex. What do boys and girls think? Would it work? Any thoughts how best to set it up?

I think there might be some flaws in this plan but I'll step back and wait for the ladies to respond on why it might be wrong to equate them to a timeshare holiday home...

Opens popcorn... ;)

I think there might be some flaws in this plan but I'll step back and wait for the ladies to respond on why it might be wrong to equate them to a timeshare holiday home...

Opens popcorn... ;)

Well, you see, if you buy a timeshare holiday home, it doesn't answer it's own phone in the meantime, agree to accomodate another tenant for a week, then not be available for you when you want to pop by...

IYSWIM.

It's not for me. I love having regular clients but I wouldn't want to alienate new ones in the process. After all, regulars started off as new visitors too. The whole thing is complicated and not practical for so many other reasons. Like I say, it's not for me, though it may work for others. I like to keep things simple.

Well, you see, if you buy a timeshare holiday home, it doesn't answer it's own phone in the meantime, agree to accomodate another tenant for a week, then not be available for you when you want to pop by...

IYSWIM.

Well it is no different to how things are normally as you are never guaranteed to get the girl you want when you want her. It needs a bit of clever planning. You can set a maximum number of visits per month and per week per person to make sure everyone gets a shout. You will also have an on-line schedule to book the time. All planned and everyone happy. I am sure I can work out the details if someone paid me.....

Payments by cheque accepted. A self stamped envelope is required for receipts.

Opens popcorn... ;)

We are sharing them now. This way you would at least share with a smaller number of people. Don't knock it, I think it is a brilliant idea. I should have taken copyright on this.

It's not for me. I love having regular clients but I wouldn't want to alienate new ones in the process. After all, regulars started off as new visitors too. The whole thing is complicated and not practical for so many other reasons. Like I say, it's not for me, though it may work for others. I like to keep things simple.

Think about all that guaranteed work and opportunities for renewed contract. There could be bonuses too for good performance.

Think about all that guaranteed work and opportunities for renewed contract. There could be bonuses too for good performance.

Why not go the whole hog and have a "Christmas Club" - a book with saving stamps that can be purchased at all major

newsagents ? :D

Its just a practical man-thing girls. :rolleyes:

Why not go the whole hog and have a "Christmas Club" - a book with saving stamps that can be purchased at all major

newsagents ? :D

Good idea but remember a punter is not just for Christmas.

Good idea but remember a punter is not just for Christmas.

Very good. :lol:

I did have an enquiry once from a chap asking if he could post me a fiver a week until he had 'banked' enough for an hour.

Sounds like the old "Death and divide clubs" These were run by Yorkshire pubs. You paid in a few bob per week and come Christmas the money was divided up amongst the members. If anyone died during the year, the money went for the funeral. Here we'd have a "Death and punt" club. When there is enough in the kitty the members go a whoring. When one of the members wives finds out, the money goes for flowers and a good gravestone. (Or new shoes for the enraged wife if she's still steaming)!

I did have an enquiry once from a chap asking if he could post me a fiver a week until he had 'banked' enough for an hour.

That's a pretty good offer. You'd have the use of £5 per week up front and it would take him almost half a year to save up for one hour assuming you charge £100 an hour. If you had banked that £5 each week you'd almost get interest on a cumulative basis. Did you accept his kind offer?

Sounds like the old "Death and divide clubs" These were run by Yorkshire pubs. You paid in a few bob per week and come Christmas the money was divided up amongst the members. If anyone died during the year, the money went for the funeral. Here we'd have a "Death and punt" club. When there is enough in the kitty the members go a whoring. When one of the members wives finds out, the money goes for flowers and a good gravestone. (Or new shoes for the enraged wife if she's still steaming)!

As Treasurer I would have to insist that all fund are used effectively and for the intended purpose. If someone died or his wife found out then there will be no refunds or gifts and it will remain there for other syndicate members to enjoy.

Listen, I am trying to find a scheme that benefits punters and WGs equally. Your money making scheme will have to wait until we sort this one out.

Few years back I was seeing a WG and whilst keeping it business we became kind of fond of each other. So I used to get calls and messages from her asking when I will be visiting. I once told her that I can't really visit her with the frequency she likes as it is getting very costly. She offered a scheme of buy 1 get 1 free. That was one of the best deals I ever made :)

That's a pretty good offer. You'd have the use of £5 per week up front and it would take him almost half a year to save up for one hour assuming you charge £100 an hour. If you had banked that £5 each week you'd almost get interest on a cumulative basis. Did you accept his kind offer?

Strangely, no. I felt that anyone who could only spare £5 a week was probably on such a low income that there were better things to do with that fiver than line my pockets.

Listen, I am trying to find a scheme that benefits punters and WGs equally. Your money making scheme will have to wait until we sort this one out.

Few years back I was seeing a WG and whilst keeping it business we became kind of fond of each other. So I used to get calls and messages from her asking when I will be visiting. I once told her that I can't really visit her with the frequency she likes as it is getting very costly. She offered a scheme of buy 1 get 1 free. That was one of the best deals I ever made :)

I was thinking of implementing 'Pay for 2, get 1', do you think it would take off?

I was thinking of implementing 'Pay for 2, get 1', do you think it would take off?

Worth trying :blink:

Integrate it into the Tesco Clubcard scheme???

Integrate it into the Tesco Clubcard scheme???

Is that the store with the slogan 'every little punt counts...?' :D

Would that be like "Bog Offs?" Buy one get one for F**ks Sake

Is that the store with the slogan 'every little punt counts...?' :D

Yes that's the one.

Even better, when you 'cash in ' your rewards, some service providers offer you 4x the normal rate! :D

nice idea.

I think it is called a parlour.

But for me,

in practice,

in this discrete hobby,

a "regular" works best.

This is the reason why I am so much in love with punternet. It's never boring!!!...........lol