Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
punternik

Taking The Plunge....

6 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Ive beeb seeing wg's for around 2 years now, and with the exeption of 3 3somes, have always loved one-to-one meets. In not really the most confident person, but not shy either, neutral i guess...and i usually see black/mixed/latino wg's on the whole with a few excptions...

..but just to push my boundaries a bit ive booked a 'party'... 8 braziian babes ti 10 guys!

...the idds are good lol, and there are loads of positive fb's so ive little doubt there, but apart from

'relax' are there any other tips of advice anyone can offer?? This realm of punting is new to me, but im happy to tey new things...within reason!!

Btw..ive seen pics of of the girla and they are beauties indeed and have had a threesome with 2 of them

once... But around 20 people is bit daunting...

Any advice from partgoers or otherwise appreciated :/)

nik

Hi all.

Ive beeb seeing wg's for around 2 years now, and with the exeption of 3 3somes, have always loved one-to-one meets. In not really the most confident person, but not shy either, neutral i guess...and i usually see black/mixed/latino wg's on the whole with a few excptions...

..but just to push my boundaries a bit ive booked a 'party'... 8 braziian babes ti 10 guys!

...the idds are good lol, and there are loads of positive fb's so ive little doubt there, but apart from

'relax' are there any other tips of advice anyone can offer?? This realm of punting is new to me, but im happy to tey new things...within reason!!

Btw..ive seen pics of of the girla and they are beauties indeed and have had a threesome with 2 of them

nik

Don't go at it like a Bull at a Gate ???

Enjoy :o:mellow:

From what i have read in previous post on other sites one of the main things is don't try to hog the ladies. Once you had your fun allow others to get their fun and take some time to recuperate before heading back for round 2, 3 4 and so on.

I would be interested to hear how you get on as i have never partaken in this activity and would like to hear the feedback from a first timer as how he got on and how the expectations differed from reality.

Good luck m8 ans wash your hands before heading over to the finger buffet lol. :rolleyes:

From what i have read in previous post on other sites one of the main things is don't try to hog the ladies. Once you had your fun allow others to get their fun and take some time to recuperate before heading back for round 2, 3 4 and so on.

I would be interested to hear how you get on as i have never partaken in this activity and would like to hear the feedback from a first timer as how he got on and how the expectations differed from reality.

Good luck m8 ans wash your hands before heading over to the finger buffet lol. :rolleyes:

hi,

yes ive heard about 'hoggers' so am are of their unpopularity! From what ive heard, everyone is chatting and laughing etc...tgen auddenly it all kicks off lol!

Ummmm i doubt i'll be touching the finger buffet lol..i always wash my hands, but cant trust strangers to do so!!

Cheers mate...ill let you know...a week to go! Im excited but bloody apprehensive and i think itll be a love or hate thing to an extent...at least id have tried :)

cheers,

nick

Hi all.

nik

Name ,Location <price of the Party ???

Thanks .

Just say good luck i hope goes well for you m8. Sorry about the late reply, my opportunity's to get on here are far and few between at the moment.