toomuch

Wg To Punter: "how Old Are You?"

26 posts in this topic

Girls seem to ask me this question about 50% of the time, and they always protest that I have made a mistake and am in fact ten years younger (I'm in my mid thirties). Though I'm relatively young looking for my age, I assume this is mostly flattery.

Do you get asked the same question? What responses do you get from the girls?

to be in ur 60s and be told you are in your 50s is flattery but to tell someone in their 30s may indicate immaturity.

i love it when girls say that to and pay for this service as an optional extra.

I often get a similar response from people I meet in civilian life: people say that I'm around 5-10 years younger than I am. I think though it's got a fair bit to do with dress, attitude and of course how you behave (or misbehave LOL) rather than how old you look per se.

This cuts both ways of course: I was working with a woman recently who didn't really look over 40. We were all surprised to learn that she was actually in her mid-50s.

(And of course, I reckon that in a similar fashion to how agencies and parlours etc may shave a few years off a girl's age, so people will make a guess at how old someone is and then subtract 5 years just to be safe and to avoid offending.)

B

to be in ur 60s and be told you are in your 50s is flattery but to tell someone in their 30s may indicate immaturity.

Yes, I think these type of services are becoming more and more into vogue. Other optional extras are worth paying for to give a more satisfying overall punting experience. I tend to include at least one or two orgasms for the lady ( , due to the recessionary punting budget, I have to decline her the multiple orgasm option, which I do find a bit embarrassing !), laughing at my jokes and humour is an important extra and from the ' comments' options " I bet your daughter's college girl friends all really fancy you " is one of my favourites and worth paying that extra bit for !

There's no problem in a bit of flattery or praise, something that we are short of at work, home, everywhere

The real 'moment of truth' comes when they have told you the ages of their own parents and then ask you how old YOU are! One of the main advantages of punting with oriental maidens is that you only have to lie by 10 to 20 years. :D

Having said that, I am close enough to becoming 'venerable' that I may soon begin to tell them the absolute truth. Many Thai girls already refer to me as 'Khun Tiggy'. I don't seem to be able to exploit this eminence to obtain OAP concessionary rates, though. :P

Edited by Tiggy 7

I get asked this occasionally, though not half as often as 'are you married'? Both I treat as just trying to be pleasant or small talk.

Are you serious? Isn't it like trying to tickle yourself? No point in stringing us along if you're not serious, people do... unusual enough things that it's believable.

'How old are you?' is on my 'Questions never to ask a client' list, along with 'Are you married?', 'Does your mum know you do this?' (you would not believe the number of times I get asked this myself, but that's another thread) and a few others. However, on many occasions clients have asked me to guess their age. I do not flatter. I am in fact, excellent at guessing guys' ages, and most of the time I get it either spot on or one year out either way.

I am a clever girl :) ...or is the 'clever' thing to lie and flatter?

Edited by Jayna

Yes, I think these type of services are becoming more and more into vogue. Other optional extras are worth paying for to give a more satisfying overall punting experience. I tend to include at least one or two orgasms for the lady ( , due to the recessionary punting budget, I have to decline her the multiple orgasm option, which I do find a bit embarrassing !), laughing at my jokes and humour is an important extra and from the ' comments' options " I bet your daughter's college girl friends all really fancy you " is one of my favourites and worth paying that extra bit for !

I think we are on the same page on this one :)

Are you serious? Isn't it like trying to tickle yourself? No point in stringing us along if you're not serious, people do... unusual enough things that it's believable.

Absolutely. I mean if a punter is happy to pay for "humilliation", "spitting" and "slapping" then surely he can pay for flattery. I think this is an opportunity the girls are missing out on as I have never see this listed as a service. What could be better than going to see a girl, getting naked and having an organism whilst being flattered. She does not even need to touch you.

What could be better than going to see a girl, getting naked and having an organism whilst being flattered.

Thats is magnificent! What kind of an organism did you had in the past while being flattered? Hope its not something akin to an organisms in the the "Aliens" movies? Still: those "organism" can give you a mean, wet, gooey BJ, (maybe only a slightly but "teethy", lol)

P.S: check and re-check the spell checking, before posting.(even though I am not doing it myself);-)

This is a favourite topic of mine. I call them 'the sweet, sweet lies of the wg' and do so with some affection.

I used to be surprised at how often I was asked if I work out and I'm 16 stone. It's the same as being told how well endowed I am, again through pn, I'm well aware that my 5.5 inch puts me at the short end of average.

Still no harm done and infinitely better than the withering look some wg's can give you. I'll take the flattery anytime.

Guessing mature men's ages can be dodgy but so far I have not had a slap.

The subject of age inevitably crops up occasionally with me and my clients

because I am "mature" and my clients can be anything from 20 to 75. The very

young guys want me to be as mature as possible to fulfill their fantasies

and I usually manage to do that :P

Only last night I met a new client who is a few years older than me and he

stated that he couldn't see very young girls and prefers the mature lady etc.

We played the age guessing game and I almost told him the truth :D

BUT!!! he then had to go and blot his copybook by asking to see my hands (in

a jokey way of course! )

I told him the gardening gloves were staying firmly put!

In real life and punting a lot of women think I'm around 9 or so years younger than I am. Both a blessing and a curse in some ways. Still at least I know the WG's are being honest.

In real life and punting a lot of women think I'm around 9 or so years younger than I am. Both a blessing and a curse in some ways. Still at least I know the WG's are being honest.

You definitely shouldn't see it as a curse. Unless your real age is 19 or something.

People always tell me I look young for my age.

People say I look young for my age too. Always thought I had good genes or something. But judging by the replies to this post, us punters in general look young for our age. Does our little hobby have a previously unknown beneficial side effect? :P

And?? :rolleyes:

Nice one, but possibly a bit too subtle. :D

Having started to loose my hair in my late teens, early twenties - I was in the position of looking older than my years.

However now in my late 30's and pretty much look exactly the same as I did when 25!.

I guess going bald means you look older earlier, then younger later - perhaps :rolleyes:

I guess going bald means you look older earlier, then younger later - perhaps :rolleyes:

You know that's nonsense, don't you? :P

There's nothing wrong with flattery is there? It helps to break the ice too.

Only had a few ask, I tend to punt with young girls 18 or so,I'm 47 and like the schoolgirl thing and a couple of the girls have said that they prefer an older man? Although I have been with many ladies in the late 20's to late 30's, it's nothing to do with age she's just got to look right and as you know,lots of WGs look great from 18 -40 odd, usually i've found the younger girls are happy with the slightly older man.

Edited by vtr