Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Fr100870

6 posts in this topic

I'm not really an Agency person, but I have to say that I am more than impressed by the "rebuttal" to this FR - http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=100870 .

I wasn't there - I don't know either side of the incident, but I'd say that Independent Angels seem to come well out of it!

(I have availed myself of their services several times this year, and on each occasion came away happy!)

I have to say that I totally agree. A really refreshing response from IA and an indication that they truly value customer satisfaction over short term gain. Well done (I am pretty sure the manager reads these boards).

I too am an occasional customer of Independent Angels and may up my visit rate with the confidence gained from reading this.

Edited by Northwinds

Doff my cap in their direction. They really do know their onions.

Seems odd to me that on the basis of one negative FR that they chose to dispense with her with immediate effect.

"suitable compensation" now let me think about that :)

Seems odd to me that on the basis of one negative FR that they chose to dispense with her with immediate effect

I don't doubt for a minute that this was a "straw that broke the camel's back" incident. The negative FR must have been the final decider, not the whole story.

A very commendable approach from the agency. If only more agencies were like them, Well done! It's refreshing to see that they defended the rights of the punter and dismissed the girl.