wllb2220

Edinburgh Saunas For A Newbie

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm new to punting and actually live in Glasgow. But as every sauna in glasgow has been closed down, looks like Edinburgh is the nearest/best option.

The posts about edinburgh saunas seem to be a little out of date, and are scattered. Hoping this thread might bring together everyone's advice/recommendations for edinburgh sauna's... (basically do the same job as the very popular "Good Recommendations for a Glasgow Newbie")

So what are the Edinburgh Sauna's to visit/avoid and their star attractions? Prices and other advice would be good too!

Cheers,

W

Actually there are a lot of recent threads on Edinburgh, but maybe some of them went with thechange in board format.

Top places are Blair St, London St, and Scorpios (Albion St). All have very public lounges where you meet to choose the girls. Scorpios has a max 45 minutes per encounter with no prebooking,the others you can book a girl for as long as you like. Girls mentioned in Fr's for Scorpios over the last 2 years will quite likely still be working, except Brianne is now at London St. Price is approx £20-£30 door fee plus 30-70 to the girl depending what service you get, some include very naughty things in the price and others seem to want extras for extras.

Also worth mentioning are carols on easter road and paradise in Roseburn terrace (express bus to haymarket and 100yds back doon the road) cheaper and more basic than the others but for some that's an advantage. My faves are Blair St and Paradise, tatty or not.

Scorpios has a max 45 minutes per encounter with no prebooking,the others you can book a girl for as long as you like. Girls mentioned in Fr's for Scorpios over the last 2 years will quite likely still be working, except Brianne is now at London St.

I'd second that, except to say that when the incredible Lucy honoured Scorpio with her presence, it was certainly possible to book her in advance (I'm informed that one has to descend as far as Leicester now to see her - I'm working on my plans for that, because she's well worth the journey.) Carol's and Scorp have easy parking (better if you are a copper, using an under-cover car not to park outside, however) while Blair Street doesn't.

Good luck (although you won't need it) and have fun!

There's quite a lot of info on the Edinburgh page of the ISG Forum

Thought i would add my thoughts on edinburgh and ask a question at the same time.

Regarding the saunas there are three main ones

Blair Street

Blair street is a good place to visit rooms are nicely set up and the other facilities are ok. The lounge is a bit small and can be a bit intimidating. Although you can wait to see all the girls you can feel pressued to simply choose one who is avalible now.

OWO is the norm here all girls should provide it. Girls tend to rate around a 6 although there have been stunners in the past. Has a good ratio of regular girls with new girls. All in all service is good

Reccomendations would be

Heidi - local lass pretty quiet in the lounge but great in the rooms

Rachel - young(21) english/irish lass skinny and gives good service

Daisy - curvy blonde in mid 30's rates about 5-6 on looks but very enthusiastic in the rooms popular with regular punters

Betty - slim hungarian early 30's very good in room

Diana - ee girl about 6 foot blonde curvy reasonable service

London Street

Used to be amazing but service from the girls gone down in recent years. Very nice layout and comfortable. Used to be a place to hangout waiting to see who is on but starting to get more focused on pick who is avalible. Has a focus on good looking girls but often lacking in service in the room. Many EE girls just doing the minimum

Would appear from experiance covered oral is standard here.

Good girls

Andrea- skinny stunning romanian

Aleisha - curvy blonde

Dissapointments (personal experiance)

Jasmine

Jessica

Kat

Jordan

In short london street is to much of a miss to chance and unknown in the room.

Scorpio

Kinda rate half way between Blair and London street has disadvantages of both in being a bit grubby and run down inside and being a bit hit or miss with service so i tend to stay else where.

Other Saunas

Ambassador

avoid just crap late night knocking shop

Dundas, Paradise, The Gentle Touch

Only been to Dundas a few years ago pretty crap all have same management so assume similar set up. From pictures of girls on website nothing to entice me away from main three

Carols

been twice ok both times more its out of my way so dont go really should pay a visit.

Question?

There are three other saunas that i am aware of but have never visited rose street sauna angels and merchant street. Does any one have any info on these haunts? Curious as they are never mentioned but remain open so how goes there where do they get there money from. Answers on a post card please

I believe Angels has been closed for a while, the rose st sauna is actually called the executive. Both were hopelessly run when I visited a few years back. The truth is, the only sauna with consistent service and standard of girls is Blair st. Yes the lounge is small, and can be a bit intimidating, and on a busy day seems like waverley station, but there is a reason for a sauna being busy.

Experience from my visit in the summer to Edinburgh was that Blair Street still good, Scorpios hit and miss. At Blair Street have chosen Daisy on a previous visit and Rachel (I think) on this last visit, and would agree with TKovac's assessment.

Dundas, Paradise, The Gentle Touch

Only been to Dundas a few years ago pretty crap all have same management so assume similar set up. From pictures of girls on website nothing to entice me away from main three

The Dundas street website has been closed for a long time now. The question with Dundas St is working out who is on. Unlike, say, London Street, the girls range from fairly ugly (most) to stunning (about two just now that I know of). Phone and ask Mary, explaining your requirements (age looks and anything else). She's just the manager at Abacus (the name of the Dundas St sauna) btw. They are all owned by the same group but not all managed by the same.

I think the list also missed off Newtown (in Hart St - very central, near to London St but with a more discreet entrance). Quality varies and it's a relatively small establishment but there are frequently some exceedingly doable babes there.

The new town, is the sister sauna to Blair st, run by the same hispanic family. They keep the A team up in blair st, the older, less favoured girls tend to be sent down the road to the new town, as a general rule. It does have a discreet entrance.