BillGoldberg

Wgs - Colds And Flu ?

27 posts in this topic

With the intimate nature of the job, particularly for girls who provide DFK, I wouldve thought that colds and bouts of flu must be a regular occurrence ?

Is this true ?

I remember kissing a sexy Thai girl during a walk-in session in a typical E London flat, and then the next day getting a bad sore throat and cold, and I then recalled that the girl did have 'the sniffles', but you know, in the heat of the moment when passion takes over thats the last thing on your mind (well mine anyway)

Edited by BillGoldberg

I don't get any more colds, or flu bouts than I ever did. Some say if you are exposed to more people/viruses you actually benefit from an increased immune system.

You can also catch a cold from much less intimate activities such as merely being in the vague vicinity of an infected person, or touching the same surfaces such as a door handle. I have had bookings with clients who've had the tail end of a cold, and clients have seen me when I've had a mild cold both without the other party developing anything more than a nice smile.

I'm not saying you should go and foist yourself on anyone with a bad cold though.

I think it's all about common sense, colds go around and if you are going to catch one you will do. If you lock yourself away and avoid it like the plague(pun), you'll either get it eventually or lose the benefit of an improved immune system.

With the intimate nature of the job, particularly for girls who provide DFK, I wouldve thought that colds and bouts of flu must be a regular occurrence ?

Is this true ?

I remember kissing a sexy Thai girl during a walk-in session in a typical E London flat, and then the next day getting a bad sore throat and cold, and I then recalled that the girl did have 'the sniffles', but you know, in the heat of the moment when passion takes over thats the last thing on your mind (well mine anyway)

I don't think so. I think a wg probably builds a very strong immune system compared to the someone who has a lot less contact with people. Same probably goes for Teachers, Bus drivers, shop assistants etc.

After all we are - every one of us Uberwomen ! and don't you believe anything else ;)

I don't think so. I think a wg probably builds a very strong immune system compared to the someone who has a lot less contact with people. Same probably goes for Teachers, Bus drivers, shop assistants etc.

After all we are - every one of us Uberwomen ! and don't you believe anything else ;)

WG's building an immune system? It doesn't seem to be the case in MK, they take a day off if the wind changes direction.

I used to get "New girlfriend sore thoat" we would be close a lot of the time and very intamate. I never really noticed it with WG's due to the shortness of time together and the extra care of being clean before and after. It'spossible but then you can put that down to one of those things that's going around at the time.

Probably same reason doctors hardly get ill

Would it be acceptable for a guy to visit a WG with a cold?

Edited by marksmith

Visited a sexy and mature WG last winter

She had a rotten cold - but was keen for the punt to go ahead

"Cold or not I've got bills to pay" she claimed.

Oily HJ finished by doggy

Excellent punt..........even left a tip

Probably same reason doctors hardly get ill

Would it be acceptable for a guy to visit a WG with a cold?

You would (or might) still catch the cold of course ! I know when I do get a cold the last thing I want to do is jump around the bedroom like a Gazzelle with mustard on its arse! The end of my nose goes red My eyes run, my head aches until the contac 400 and asprinated drinks kick in. Would you really think you had a great time with a WG who was ill and could possibly pass a cold on to you? Best wait a week or two of move on I think.

Incidentally I insisted I had a flu jab last week for the first time, I'm kind of hoping it acts as a semi psuedoplacebo and keeps any other sniffles or worse away. Not for work reasons but because cold and flu are 'orrible Just 'orrible.

Now if I can get my Tennis elbow and frozen shoulder sorted out I'll be apples.

WG's building an immune system? It doesn't seem to be the case in MK, they take a day off if the wind changes direction.

Relax. They do in Warrington too! ;)

Go to an Osteopath- sorted out my frozen shoulder when the NHS Physios said I had to live with it.

PS can I be pears to your apples?

Go to an Osteopath- sorted out my frozen shoulder when the NHS Physios said I had to live with it.

PS can I be pears to your apples?

I have been to a Chiropractor- again after my NHS doctor of medicinal guesswork and halfarsed philosophy said "Ummm its just one of those things"

I was recommended a quaint European chap working from a church ! Yes a Church between Bolton and Preston, by a kindly client who too pity on my distressed condition, The contenentalist cured it in less than 20 minutes. That was about 8 months ago and its just started to creep back. My poor elbow has suffered 2 cortisone injections and it too is starting to make grumbling noises. Its more the thought of the constant aching and grumblings than tha actual aches themselves. Theyre more constantly irritating than deeply painful but they do tend to keep me awake sometimes which in fairness, tends to keep the client happy .

I say tennis elbow when it should actually be renamed after another pastime repetitive strain injury, Likewise Housemaids knee would have to be reclassified should that ever effect a WG.

I should have added ...If anyone in the Northwest would like the addy of this excellent back cracker PM me and Id happily pass it on.

Oh and apologies for going slightly off topic but it does concern WG health issues as does the original post.......sort of.

Edited by Helen Jones

I say tennis elbow when it should actually be renamed after another pastime repetitive strain injury,

Wanker's Wrist?

Is this true ?

I never seem to catch colds from clients. But if my children get one from school, I get it!

I have a policy of not visiting a lady if I have a cold (or any other illness for that matter), since I don't want to pass it on and it is difficult to breathe through one's mouth when one is giving oral pleasure.

Conversely, I hope that SPs don't take clients under similar circumstances and I suspect that it is even more difficult to breathe with a dick in one's mouth?

Conversely, I hope that SPs don't take clients under similar circumstances and I suspect that it is even more difficult to breathe with a dick in one's mouth?

I will take the day off if I have a cold, however I have on a couple of occasions gotten a cold during the day. I told my clients who were due a bit later on, only for them to say please don't cancel, it is only a cold, so I have had a few bookings with a sniffly nose.

I have a policy of not visiting a lady if I have a cold (or any other illness for that matter), since I don't want to pass it on and it is difficult to breathe through one's mouth when one is giving oral pleasure.

You not a studmuffin that can breath through his ears??

I can just imagine the review, the girl was sniffing throughout, probably did a few lines of Charlie just before I arrived.

S x

This is my policy - if I have a cold but generally feel ok, I'll inform the client and ask him if he wishes to go ahead. If the client tells me he has a cold I'll ask him if he's feeling ok to go ahead. If so I'm ok as I've previously said you can catch colds in all manner of non-intimate situations, and I might have had that particular strain already so being immune to it. I've had meetings with chaps who have had colds and I've not developed one myself(because I've already had it a week, or month before).

If I genuinely feel terrible then I won't see anyone as it just isn't fair if I'm below par, and the same for the guy.

Common sense and if you avoided contact with EVERYONE who had a cold you'd have a very restricted life, not to mention a rubbish immune system. The above approach seems to have worked well for me.

I should have been working today but have a cold / flue. I only work part time and it was my partner that gave me flue after he caught it working outside in this damp weather

Sarah x x

This is my policy - if I have a cold but generally feel ok, I'll inform the client and ask him if he wishes to go ahead. If the client tells me he has a cold I'll ask him if he's feeling ok to go ahead. If so I'm ok as I've previously said you can catch colds in all manner of non-intimate situations, and I might have had that particular strain already so being immune to it. I've had meetings with chaps who have had colds and I've not developed one myself(because I've already had it a week, or month before).

If I genuinely feel terrible then I won't see anyone as it just isn't fair if I'm below par, and the same for the guy.

Common sense and if you avoided contact with EVERYONE who had a cold you'd have a very restricted life, not to mention a rubbish immune system. The above approach seems to have worked well for me.

My policy too!

You would (or might) still catch the cold of course ! I know when I do get a cold the last thing I want to do is jump around the bedroom like a Gazzelle with mustard on its arse! The end of my nose goes red My eyes run, my head aches until the contac 400 and asprinated drinks kick in. Would you really think you had a great time with a WG who was ill and could possibly pass a cold on to you? Best wait a week or two of move on I think.

Incidentally I insisted I had a flu jab last week for the first time, I'm kind of hoping it acts as a semi psuedoplacebo and keeps any other sniffles or worse away. Not for work reasons but because cold and flu are 'orrible Just 'orrible.

Sorry i worded that badly. I meant is it acceptable for a guy with a cold to visit a WG? Ive had a cold before and chose not to visit a girl while i had it. Mainly as i didnt feel it was fair for me to risk passing it onto her and her having to be off work and losing money

Wanker's Wrist?

Now that's just crude.

I was thinking waving clients goodbay as the skipped deliriously happy back into reality! .

Sorry i worded that badly. I meant is it acceptable for a guy with a cold to visit a WG? Ive had a cold before and chose not to visit a girl while i had it. Mainly as i didnt feel it was fair for me to risk passing it onto her and her having to be off work and losing money

Sorry in that case I'd ask you not to s'not fair to be passing on your virus like that.

I think its unfair on the lady although some less professional strumpets would'nt like to pass up a few extra bingo token and probably wouldn't mind.

'I should have been working today but have a cold / flue'

Sarah, its a lovely image having a 'flue'. Sorry, its 'Flu', 'Flue' is what hot gasses from fires escape from. Love it!

Yep your right, it should have been flu, or should I say it was.

Sarah <<<---- Tit's for brains

A good strong dose of vitamin c works wonders for the immune system. I had a horrible cold last year that I was struggling to shift. A friend suggested a high vitamin c supplement, and I haven't been ill since.

On another note, everybody has a natural immunity too. As my name suggests, I have a passion for a spot of tonsil tennis. Statistically, it would make sense to have caught the cold sore virus at some point, but its something that has never happened to me. Guess I'm just lucky :-)

The first month I was working I was always catching bits of colds, and I had a nasty bit of flu when I returned to work after by boob job. Since then though, almost nothing. I think my immune system just toughened up. I generally don't work if I'm not feeling well, not so much an issue of passing anything on, just I don't think I'll give much of a good service if I'm not myself and I don't want to build up a bad reputation (because knowing my luck it would be a client who saw me when I was not my best who decided to review me, not one of the many happy ones from the week before :P).