London07

As Anyone Noticed This Or Is It Just Me

11 posts in this topic

Well I actually think the art of the slow sensual tongue as long since gone ! Eropean gals are very pretty but they litrally bite your tongue and force there tongue down your throat in a rush like action as if to say lets get it over with ;-). Actually it might just be that the eropean gals tongue like this cause I had polish sort on the go and she was exactly the same. Going back to when I was 14 I recall the french tongue to be slow & sensual with flicking & darting movements and following each others paths to be the correct way to french kiss. Maybe its just me ;-)

London07

Well I actually think the art of the slow sensual tongue as long since gone ! Eropean gals are very pretty but they litrally bite your tongue and force there tongue down your throat in a rush like action as if to say lets get it over with ;-). Actually it might just be that the eropean gals tongue like this cause I had polish sort on the go and she was exactly the same. Going back to when I was 14 I recall the french tongue to be slow & sensual with flicking & darting movements and following each others paths to be the correct way to french kiss. Maybe its just me ;-)

London07

WTF?

Lol if it was me I wouldn't complain about a hot European girl ramming her tongue in and exploring, but hey I like it that way. I find that most girls react to the situation. If jump right in there rip off my clothes and throw the lady into bed then kissing tends to be faster and more passionate. The opposite is also true.

I remember one lady (a thai girl in Newcastle/gateshead who didn't stay in town for very long) who kept licking around my mouth with lots of saliva which was slightly strange and offputting to say the least.

I remember one lady (a thai girl in Newcastle/gateshead who didn't stay in town for very long) who kept licking around my mouth with lots of saliva which was slightly strange and offputting to say the least.

I thought all Thai girls did that. All you want is a snog and all they want to do is lick and suck your lips.

Lol if it was me I wouldn't complain about a hot European girl ramming her tongue in and exploring, but hey I like it that way. I find that most girls react to the situation. If jump right in there rip off my clothes and throw the lady into bed then kissing tends to be faster and more passionate. The opposite is also true.

My labrador will do this for free. Spread your nuts with marmite and he'll sort you right out, i'd imagine.

Lol, will the Labrador present with a baby wipe afterwards? If not you have not completed it's training.

I love a nice long snog,nothing beats it, a good one has the ability to make you forget where you are,who you are, what your name is and even what planet you are on. It makes you tingle from the back of your knees (in my case) all the way up to the top of your head.

Yes, I love a good snog.

What I dont like is the lunge though, the lunge ruins any prospect of a knee trembling snog, the lunge you dread what could possibly be on the menu next.

I have noticed that a fantastic snogger is usually a fantastic fanny licker too,mmmm

(unfortunatley the opposite also applies)

My labrador will do this for free. Spread your nuts with marmite and he'll sort you right out, i'd imagine.

Aint that the problem with the Divines, always the same old same old!!

Whenever you have a hankering for a nice pekinese, they always have labradors!!

And if the manky hound likes marmite then it's not coming anywhere near me, nasty horrid stuff

I have to say though, Chloe is quite an amazing kisser, I could happily just spend many hours just kissing her!

Edited by Lord Melchett

I have noticed that a fantastic snogger is usually a fantastic fanny licker too,mmmm

(unfortunatley the opposite also applies)

Nods :)

I think generally it is rare that anybody forces their tongues into your throat.. You just gotta say 'steady on old chap' and that usually stops it. The worst kiss I had was in the very beginning where he bit my lip and left a big bruise on it :( Not good. Or where you have a whole bucket of saliva coming at you!

Nods :)

I think generally it is rare that anybody forces their tongues into your throat.. You just gotta say 'steady on old chap' and that usually stops it. The worst kiss I had was in the very beginning where he bit my lip and left a big bruise on it :( Not good. Or where you have a whole bucket of saliva coming at you!

Yup.

A member of this board ( who shall remain anonymous ) told me today of a man who sunk his teeth into her chin. :blink:

Yup.

A member of this board ( who shall remain anonymous ) told me today of a man who sunk his teeth into her chin. :blink:

Jeez, never my chin, but one tiny twat did sink his teeth into my nipple causing it to bleed profusely for 20 mins of his 30 min session. He tried to bolt out of the door but a swift punch on the shoulder saw that he did make it onto the bed. I was a good girl, I fullfilled my services obligation. I will never know if he enjoyed his teeth blowjob as he didnt come, not sure if it was terror or sheer over exitement.

I dont feel bad about it, he has since resurfaced and i suspect he is the twat that crystal put a warning in the dangerous punters section about and he also bit one of the annabellas girls on the clit so badly she bled..a lot.

Wish I had seen him on the way IN to her appointment!!!

ouch!! teeth blowjob. Remind me to be even extra polite and respectfull if I ever visit MK. But it was totally deserved, what a douche.