Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillGoldberg

Girls In Flats: East London Vs West London ?

14 posts in this topic

When I lived in East London/Essex, the choice, quality and VFM offered by girls working out of flats, advertised in local free-ads papers, was VERY high indeed !!

The girls, and a lot of them were Thai, operated mostly out of Dagenham/Romford/7 Kings/Upminster/Goodmayes and although the flats themselves were far from luxurious the level of service, attractiveness and friendliness of the girls and their bedroom skills more than made up for this.

Some of my best punts were in these locations and at a cost that was superb VFM.

Since moving west I find a distinct lack of choice and quality within the same, flat working free-ad advertised, arena of punting.

Am I just looking in the wrong places ?

Is there a good 'scene' in North or South London ?

I now feel as though I were totally spoilt for quality and choice (at that price at least) when I was back East :(

I agree with you Bill on this one . About 10 years back I did a lot of punting in east london for the same reasons you state.

The rents are lower and that kept the wg rates lower. I feel that today lots of thai girls/agency girls feel the money is to be made in central/west london to cater for the clients in from heathrow, maybe. Think the internet has a lot to do with this change and clients with too much money being central. The east ender has always been careful with his cash.

rents in soho are over 2000.00 a week. In east london they are cheaper..Police in soho are acting to stop no more walk ups opening though those in existance are safe...hence hight demand low supply.At least you had a good supply ....here in clapham we have so few to choose from.....if any one know differant PM me.

rents in soho are over 2000.00 a week. In east london they are cheaper..Police in soho are acting to stop no more walk ups opening though those in existance are safe...hence hight demand low supply.At least you had a good supply ....here in clapham we have so few to choose from.....if any one know differant PM me.

I know of only 1 good place like this in west London and thats in Earls Court - still not as well run, or spoilt for choice girlwise, as the places East, but its the best I've found as yet - there's one Korean girl who works there sometimes - God Damn she's gorgeous !! Tall(ish) for an oriental girl, creamy smooth skin, beautiful big (enhanced but extremely well done) breasts, a lovely ass and a slim waist- provides very good owo and hand relief and is a very pleasant, sweet girl - as are most of the girls who work there.

I had one very memorable session with a girl called Luci from there (think she said she was Japanese) - she was pure uninhibited sex - one of those girls who looks right into your eyes, fearlessly, with that sort of look that just makes you instantly hard, never avoids your gaze, a total absence of sexual shyness and as skilled as they come ! ............EXTREMELY disappointed that she was never there again after that first time :(

I think the price is £60 for 1/2 hr, full service - a few girls provide owo - dont know if thats 'standard' so dont quote me, or expect it as a given.

Unfortunately you cant pm me for address because I dont know it - I just know how to get there by sight and on foot from the tube.

Youd just need to exit the station onto the high street in the evening and look for the oriental themed phone box ads.

....anyone who does decide to go should definitely not expect a luxurious setting for your encounter !

Edited by BillGoldberg

Since Chiswick Cherubs closed down I have been rather at a loss for flats in West London. Keeping looking out for when it will open on Acemassage, but still to no avail. Never been to a flat in East London....any suggestions for discrete ones with good service?

If you are comparing to East of Mile End to Earls Court etc. Then you are comparing apples and oranges, for the reasons stated. If you are willing to head out west as far as Ealing the pickings are better, though still not as good (at a certain price point) as East London.

Sometimes you're better off dead

There's gun in your hand and it's pointing at your head

You think you're mad, too unstable

Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables

In a restaurant in a West End town

Call the police, there's a madman around

Running down underground to a dive bar

In a West End town

In a West End town, a dead end world

The East End boys and West End girls

In a West End town, a dead end world

The East End boys and West End girls

West End girls

I've never really punted in East London, so I'm not really that familiar with what's available there, but from browsing the other site, it does look like East London has a lot better value that West.

One thing I will say though, is that a lot of the girls I've seen in West London have worked in East London before and all of those had a horror story or two to tell about the East.

There was, until recently at least, a few oriental places in Ealing of mixed quality. Lately though, I'm a bit wary of these kinds of places and I've been going to the Central London agencies if I want to see Asian girls. They are a bit more expensive but are worth the extra expense in my opinion.

Had somegreat punts in East London, Polish,Oriental great.

VFM but sometimes a bit seedy,the last one was near whitschapel in the "Ripper" area and it just felt so spooky walking down a back alley near Whitechapel station to get to the girls flat but,it was a good session and I will deffo see her again (Polish girl)

Another was a oriental girl, probably a student,her flat had other girls in it, they were watching tv in the other room whilst I was pumping their girlfriend in the bedroom next door,I think they were all WGs just waiting for custom, or had finished for the night,I had booked my girl for 01:00 probably her last for the night, does seem that there are loads of really quality girls in the East End and I like the idea of the slummyness of the place in certain areas!

Had somegreat punts in East London, Polish,Oriental great.

VFM but sometimes a bit seedy,the last one was near whitschapel in the "Ripper" area and it just felt so spooky walking down a back alley near Whitechapel station to get to the girls flat but,it was a good session and I will deffo see her again (Polish girl)

Another was a oriental girl, probably a student,her flat had other girls in it, they were watching tv in the other room whilst I was pumping their girlfriend in the bedroom next door,I think they were all WGs just waiting for custom, or had finished for the night,I had booked my girl for 01:00 probably her last for the night, does seem that there are loads of really quality girls in the East End and I like the idea of the slummyness of the place in certain areas!

Yes nothing wrong with slumbing It. :P

Yes nothing wrong with slumbing It. :P

yeah, like I said, the outstanding quality and VFM of some of these girls MORE than makes up for it !

When I lived in East London/Essex, the choice, quality and VFM offered by girls working out of flats, advertised in local free-ads papers, was VERY high indeed !!

The girls, and a lot of them were Thai, operated mostly out of Dagenham/Romford/7 Kings/Upminster/Goodmayes and although the flats themselves were far from luxurious the level of service, attractiveness and friendliness of the girls and their bedroom skills more than made up for this.

Some of my best punts were in these locations and at a cost that was superb VFM.

Since moving west I find a distinct lack of choice and quality within the same, flat working free-ad advertised, arena of punting.

I now feel as though I were totally spoilt for quality and choice (at that price at least) when I was back East :(

Why not try Cristin - http://punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=100913