Kid A

Will You Be Taking Xmas Pressies For Your Wgs?

13 posts in this topic

Last year on xmas week, I did three punts, as well as the girls fee, I took them each a bottle of wine, I would've felt a bit mean turning up with nothing and the punts were all fantastic, not sure if the pressie helped but I don't think it did any harm ;)

This year, I've already bought my regular girl a little gift, it was only a tenner but I sure she'll like it and seeing most of my 1 hour punts with her tend to last nearly 2 hours, I thought I'd better get her something to show my appreciation! I have a feeling she's expecting a gift and to turn up empty handed would not be a good idea.

So:

Punters, do you go bearing gifts?

WGs, do you expect a pressie and do you give a slightly better service to a client who brings you something?

Last year on xmas week, I did three punts, as well as the girls fee, I took them each a bottle of wine, I would've felt a bit mean turning up with nothing and the punts were all fantastic, not sure if the pressie helped but I don't think it did any harm ;)

This year, I've already bought my regular girl a little gift, it was only a tenner but I sure she'll like it and seeing most of my 1 hour punts with her tend to last nearly 2 hours, I thought I'd better get her something to show my appreciation! I have a feeling she's expecting a gift and to turn up empty handed would not be a good idea.

So:

WGs, do you expect a pressie and do you give a slightly better service to a client who brings you something?

I go witha full pair of bollocks & some pictures of Her Majesty.

Most girls seem happy enough . . .

I certainly took one particular Lady a Christmas present last year. At the "festive season" to take a bottle (of something nice) even on a first meeting is human, but if she is a regular, I'd say you ought to! I'd also say that it should not be anything sex-connected.

I certainly took one particular Lady a Christmas present last year. At the "festive season" to take a bottle (of something nice) even on a first meeting is human, but if she is a regular, I'd say you ought to! I'd also say that it should not be anything sex-connected.

I remember calling round with a card and flowers and hearing her voice say come upstairs, there she was in white lingerie. that was a nice present.

I am a regular at Osterley Girls. Last year I took a bottle of wine as a pressy and was surprised to be given a bottle in return! The one I took was better as well....

I took a bottle of 14% red wine to another and I still get kudos for that selection.

Pearl thongs all round this year, let's see how that goes down. (semi serious idea)

I remember calling round with a card and flowers and hearing her voice say come upstairs, there she was in white lingerie. that was a nice present.

Do parlours tend to stay open over Christmas, or even Christmas Day?

I normally take a little something anyway, but one of my regulars is moving away soon so giving her a decent Single Malt was a leaving present.

I never expect a pressie but usually get wine bought for me at Christmas time.

Shelly

Last Christmas I gave a girl a Mars Bar. She looked at me as if I were some sort of pervert and said, ‘I’m not sticking that up my fanny!’

I said, ‘It’s for you to eat, luv.’

Last Christmas I gave a girl a Mars Bar. She looked at me as if I were some sort of pervert and said, ‘I’m not sticking that up my fanny!’

I said, ‘It’s for you to eat, luv.’

Awww

A little Christmas themed card in the envelope is a lovely touch. We earn far too much money to be expecting gifts from you chaps. If you want to show your apprieciation do it with flowers or a little card.

I never expect a pressie but usually get wine bought for me at Christmas time.

Shelly

Sometimes you get a three quarters empty tin of Roses with only the nuts left

Sometimes you get a three quarters empty tin of Roses with only the nuts left

Lol thats true.

I remember, once upon a time, Mint, now long departed to Thailand,

gave me a tin of M&S assorted chocolate biscuits :rolleyes:

It's not that I was an exception. All of her clients received a gift.