Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nervousnewbie

Advice For Newbie (virgin) In London

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Iv been aware of this site for a few months and finally feel i have the courage to take the plunge but am still quite nervous and dont know who i could see.

I have searched this site but cant find anyone suitable and would really appreciate some advice as i am quite excited about this.

Im 25yrs old and not had much physical contact with girls not due to confidence but always relocating and focusing on other stuff, however would love to meet someone to kiss/cuddle and take it further in the future with no strings.

Im looking for someone between 25-40ish, size 10-16 (dont like really skinny girls) and ideally Indian or even British. As long as shes clean, friendly and patient im not too fussy.

Any pointers and suggestions will be much welcome!

thanks

Hi

Theres a lovely size 10-12 21YO english girl called Roxy who i saw recently up north and is now working in west london. You may wish to try her - PM for details

S

Hi guys

Iv been aware of this site for a few months and finally feel i have the courage to take the plunge but am still quite nervous and dont know who i could see.

I have searched this site but cant find anyone suitable and would really appreciate some advice as i am quite excited about this.

Im 25yrs old and not had much physical contact with girls not due to confidence but always relocating and focusing on other stuff, however would love to meet someone to kiss/cuddle and take it further in the future with no strings.

Im looking for someone between 25-40ish, size 10-16 (dont like really skinny girls) and ideally Indian or even British. As long as shes clean, friendly and patient im not too fussy.

Any pointers and suggestions will be much welcome!

thanks

cheers had a look but shes not really what im looking for, any more suggestiongs?