Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dicktitten

Eva Of Hounslow?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,do any of you fellow punters know the contact details of a black girl,i think was South African as described on here called EVA maybe even eve in HOUNSLOW. There were a few reports of which the last was made by a punter in September and all since have vanished? As she has no website and all reports have vanished,this is why i am asking as lost her tel no and will be in the area! I did however find a black girl on the othersite as people call it on here who had similar descrption and asked if indeed she was here under another alias and maybe she came here and deleted them?? Though in saying that she did have the mouth one said was (built for oral pleasure) but not the body as one report mentioned as oozingingly built for pleasure! Was wandering if any of the punters who made those reviews are on this messageboard and can post it on this thread and give an account of the experience again.thanx and regards.

note;the girl on the othersite i thought was her is called ( sandybabe85 ),don't think thats her unless one of you confirmed reviewe's recognize her and state it other wise she does have fantastic blowjob lips but not the body and well kept appearance as a few of you did metion!!

Field Report number 100121 on "Eva" of Hounslow posted 30 Sep 2010 that was the last report since dissapeared? The review'ee names is not listed so can't pm him to get an account or contact no,so was wandering if he would recogize the reference,probably not but worth a try!

Was on punterchat.

The lady you're looking for I'm sure is called "evasilkflower" on the other site. A very light skinned black South African whom I used to vist when I worked that way and can thoroughly recommend. PM me if you want details. I'm sure she's reviewed here and elsewhere. Good luck!

The lady you're looking for I'm sure is called "evasilkflower" on the other site. A very light skinned black South African whom I used to vist when I worked that way and can thoroughly recommend. PM me if you want details. I'm sure she's reviewed here and elsewhere. Good luck!

Thanks Stoneman! Finally someone replied! Yeah she looks the best ebony i have seen on there and been looking for that type of ebony for a long time! just the right amount of plumpness and not a plumper as most black girls on there are either Big Mommas or skinny! tahnx again!

can u give up the Phone no please!

can u give up the Phone no please!

well i gave up with silkevaflower! decided ahe just on there to make money from pics as she RELIESTO NOTHING! i am still wandering if indeed this is the same girl tht was mentioned by atleast 3 punters and all reviews have dissapeared! Described as cares VERY much about her looks and presentation.\\\very curvy bit slim and has moved around abit in the area like feltham.back to hounslow ,working in a 3 storey high council block on last report if that helps jog a memory!!

lastly a good alternative is on the other site as LOVEPOTION, Slim,Phat in the areas i like and csl!