Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanderlust

Controlled for gain/window dressing

8 posts in this topic

Caroline Flint, Departing Minister for Europe, complains that she and other women in the Cabinet were used as 'window dressing.' That's fascinating: does the window dressing this include Jacqui S and Harriet Harperson? If so, might one say that Gordon was 'controlling them for gain?.' Not that he's gained very much from them.

Caroline Flint, Departing Minister for Europe, complains that she and other women in the Cabinet were used as 'window dressing.' That's fascinating: does the window dressing this include Jacqui S and Harriet Harperson? If so, might one say that Gordon was 'controlling them for gain?.' Not that he's gained very much from them.

Nah, just means they finally admit that they were a bunch of overpromoted incompetents who were placed in office simply to present NuLabour as being oh so PC:D

.....they were a bunch of overpromoted incompetents who were placed in office simply to present NuLabour as being oh so PC:D

Quite- they were incompetent and Gordon (or Tony) put them there in the hope of gaining PC credibility by doing so. Hence 'controlled for gain.' QED.

That's fascinating: does the window dressing this include Jacqui S and Harriet Harperson? If so, might one say that Gordon was 'controlling them for gain?.' Not that he's gained very much from them.
In today's shuffle, he should have transferred them to Amsterdam, though they'd have to work a little harder for their 'freebies' there.:D

In today's shuffle, he should have transferred them to Amsterdam, though they'd have to work a little harder for their 'freebies' there.:D

Surprised he didn't introduce the GULAG, so that they could see the error of their ways through working for the benefit of society (OOPS! Sorry, I thought that was what we elected MPs for:D)

You can add Ruth Kelly to that bunch of incompetents.

I was once at the opening of a new road which was done by Rosie Winterton - she's a MILF !:D

I wouldn't kick Caroline Flint out of bed.

I was once at the opening of a new road which was done by Rosie Winterton - she's a MILF !:)

'Minister I'd Like to Fuck?' :o

Now you mention it, she does remind me of a sort of middle-aged, middle class Barbara Windsor!