Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tonyofstoney

Order Of Display

4 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't see it. I haven't been a regular since the format of the site changed - is there something I can do to show most recent posts in a thread first, rather than starting with the oldest ones? I've looked at 'settings' but can't see anything there. Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been covered but I can't see it. I haven't been a regular since the format of the site changed - is there something I can do to show most recent posts in a thread first, rather than starting with the oldest ones? I've looked at 'settings' but can't see anything there. Thanks.

I'd be interested in this too........

Not sure this is possible using the Topic Display settings, which only offers three modes (Standard, Linear+ and Outline).

However, when you are looking at the thread lists in a particular forum, you will notice that some threads will have an orange arrow surrounded by an orange box just to the left of the thread title. This will take you to the oldest unread post in the thread, which negates the need of having to wade through the piles of crap wisdom that you have already ingested. That might help.

Not sure this is possible using the Topic Display settings, which only offers three modes (Standard, Linear+ and Outline).

However, when you are looking at the thread lists in a particular forum, you will notice that some threads will have an orange arrow surrounded by an orange box just to the left of the thread title. This will take you to the oldest unread post in the thread, which negates the need of having to wade through the piles of crap wisdom that you have already ingested. That might help.

I asked this previously, but the functionality doesn't exist on the new software. You get used to it, Tony !