Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tonyb101uk

Tenerife

8 posts in this topic

Going alone for a week to Los Christianos in Tenerife.

Does anyone have any experience of the place - or indeed of Playa las Americas.

Looking for advice to spice things up a little

I haven't been for a while but I definitely recall a lady on the street suggesting I enter a Massage Parlour near the H10 hotel in Las Americas

have been lots of times and plenty of places if you know where to go. adverts are even stuck on car windscreens !!

quite a few brothels look like clubs and are next door to some hotels

this is a start http://www.matrixclub.info/

I haven't been for 4 years or so but I used to end up at Club Selene in Playa de Las Americas quite often. It wasnt a strip club type place, so there wasn't the pressure of buying the girl a drink etc. It was the normal brothel type place where all the girls are introduced and you take you pick. All the rooms had shower/bath/jacuzzi, and the times I went there the girls were very nice. Usually 3-4 girls during the day and more in the evening. On the junction of Calle VĂ­ctor Zurita Soler and Paseo Verode. Take a stroll up the street from here in google maps http://maps.google.es/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=28.062544,-16.729309 its next to the rent a car place, and its still there.

Going alone for a week to Los Christianos in Tenerife.

Does anyone have any experience of the place - or indeed of Playa las Americas.

Looking for advice to spice things up a little

I posted here back in Jan 10 ,but somehow i can't see it now .

It Looks deleted .

Have a Look on Isg dot com , the canary islands, South Tenerife . .

My post there was elevated to a report of Distinction,somehow ???

frankly can't be bothered to repeat myself on the subject .

I posted here back in Jan 10 ,but somehow i can't see it now .

It Looks deleted .

Have a Look on Isg dot com , the canary islands, South Tenerife . .

My post there was elevated to a report of Distinction,somehow ???

frankly can't be bothered to repeat myself on the subject .

I think in the content of my posts on the subject ,there must have been something that earned me here a Warn Status on the left side .

I think in the content of my posts on the subject ,there must have been something that earned me here a Warn Status on the left side .

I've noticed a couple of my posts on this forum about Germany have been deleted, although I cant remember what I wrote. I assume its this rule

Other Punting Sites

It is permissible to mention other sites as part of a legitimate discussion; however, gratuitous linking is not permitted. Posts which appear intended to drive traffic to other sites while contributing nothing to the discussions here will be deleted.

Guess its posts like 'theres not much info on this forum go and look on xyz.com' which get deleted, fair enough. The ROTW info on here will never grow if people are directed elsewhere.

I've noticed a couple of my posts on this forum about Germany have been deleted, although I cant remember what I wrote. I assume its this rule

Other Punting Sites

It is permissible to mention other sites as part of a legitimate discussion; however, gratuitous linking is not permitted. Posts which appear intended to drive traffic to other sites while contributing nothing to the discussions here will be deleted.

Guess its posts like 'theres not much info on this forum go and look on xyz.com' which get deleted, fair enough. The ROTW info on here will never grow if people are directed elsewhere.

This wasn't the case .

I think there was a refenence to a Certain Club in Teneriefe in that post .... .

i am only guessing ???? .

Info on this forum don't grow much ,because there are either a lot of Trolls here ,or Punters who can't be bothered to get off their arse and report back here once they get all the info they need from this forum .

Just have a quick look here & see for yourself.

And there are lot of countries where it only gets covered on other sites .

Hence the sites get mentioned in that context .

What would you reply to a poster here ,who wants punting info on a country such as Mongolia ?????

BTW . Mongolian girls are really Hot .

Seen quite a few at a Club in Bejing called Maggies ,aka The Mongolian Embassy,called as such by Bejing Punters ..