fatbloke

Self Written?

12 posts in this topic

I've just read FR number 100894 Diana, Leeds. It sounds a bit self written....what do you think?

:blink: How can you tell? Does it say "I am a wonderful hooker"? Or do you mean it wrote itself? PN is haunted? Possessed? :o

Just kidding... Linky?

I've just read FR number 100894 Diana, Leeds. It sounds a bit self written....what do you think?

What makes you think so? I think that if I was writing myself up, I'd go more into the warm and wet detail? I concede that this is the "Punter's" first FR (here) but we all have to write our first, as I very well remember the attacks made on me when I wrote my first. I have also noted that the outstanding lady whose quality caused me to stop lurking, and register, has had a good few first reports, as well as mine.

I also think that if I was writing myself up, I would report on an hour's play, for £120, not an overnight for £620 - most punters, I'd venture to suggest, aren't into paying that sort of figure for their pleasure, and might well be put off by this report?

We'll never know for sure, but I'd put a couple of bob on this one being straight!

Mmmmmm i get the spooky feeling that the report could be written by the lady too,

look at how its written then check out her website!!!

Also there is only one FR about her & only one fr written by that "punter".

BA

What makes you think so? I think that if I was writing myself up, I'd go more into the warm and wet detail? I concede that this is the "Punter's" first FR (here) but we all have to write our first, as I very well remember the attacks made on me when I wrote my first. I have also noted that the outstanding lady whose quality caused me to stop lurking, and register, has had a good few first reports, as well as mine.

I also think that if I was writing myself up, I would report on an hour's play, for £120, not an overnight for £620 - most punters, I'd venture to suggest, aren't into paying that sort of figure for their pleasure, and might well be put off by this report?

We'll never know for sure, but I'd put a couple of bob on this one being straight!

Agreed: if she wrote this FR herself, there is no way she will misstype proad (instead of proud). Not that she will drop cliches like: has a figure to die for ,put me an ease, I won't go into any details here, I will be back for sure. Can't recommend highly enough.

It was difintely done by the punter. Girls don't come out with such platitudes if they write Frs on themselves. ;-)

Edited by Xenia

It was probably the FR writers appreciation for interior design that made the OP suspicious.

AIH there are other equally positive FR from repeat posters.

My abject apologies to the lady in question! It was just the style of the FR that got me wondering. Now I've had time to search for her on other FR's I see it was an inappropriate posting.

Having just looked at her website I'm just wondering what the extra £20 was for?

Having just looked at her website I'm just wondering what the extra £20 was for?

Breakfast? :D

Seems fairly typical FR to me, nothing particularly suspicious to my eye...

Seems fairly typical FR to me, nothing particularly suspicious to my eye...

As the poster who did her first PN report, before she had her own web site, I can confirm that she is very classy attractive lady and yes she does work from a smart flat.

I think the FR is genuine, done by someone who does not want to go into too much detail.

davidgood