peteswordz

Working Girl Accuses Punter Of Infidelity

40 posts in this topic

Although all this is taking place outside the UK it seems more appropriate to post it on the General Board as it could happen anywhere. Maybe someone else has had a similar experience.

I live down in Spain. Up until recently home was in a fairly isolated area, with not much in the way of diversions, so I've been taking regular trips down to the Costa del Sol fleshpots for a bit of R & R. The profession here in Spain is vastly different from what you're used to in the UK. For a start there's loads of 'nightclubs' where you can wander in, pick a girl from the bar & take her upstairs to the rooms provided. Prices are pretty low & generally start at 50€ a half hour but some of the girls are simply gorgeous. Tall blonde Russians & tanned Latin Americans: girls from all over the world not to ignore the home grown variety. An alternative is to use the brothels operating legally in apartments & houses. Our regional daily paper has nearly a full page of classified ads setting out services provided in pretty graphic terms & the English language weekly more than two pages; so you don't necessarily have to familiarise yourself with all the Spanish euphemisms. I tend to prefer the ads. The prices are even cheaper & they give you a drink rather than stinging you with astronomical bar prices.

A few months ago I made the acquaintance of a leggy Columbian blonde. She's a rocket on the bed but she's also good fun. I've been making her the first port of call when I hit town. We'd exchanged phone numbers so our meetings have been at her apartment rather than her having to share the dosh with her employers. The sessions tended to run into several hours. Latterly our relationship has started to mutate. First a pavement side cafe in the afternoon then on to evening dinners. I use the name on her ID card not her 'workname'. Once we bumped into each other in a shop & ended up spending the evening together. She phones or texts if I haven't been around & I got a helpful florist to do daily deliveries of large bouquets till the blooms started to crowd her out of her apartment. And none of the outings have been 'with the meter running' so to speak. Just a boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Since I've been spending so much time here I've decided to move & now have an apartment a couple of klics from her ladyship. Now I'm not naive. There's an enormous oversupply of chicas in this town & a punter who drops three to four hundred every couple of weeks is worth investing in. For this reason, the last couple of dates have been largely platonic. OK, some hefty restaurant bills but no folding stuff in the female palm. This just might be going somewhere & I wouldn't mind knowing where first. So for the time being we've been 'excused games'.

Which brings us to current events.

Last night was dinner & afterwards she got to see the new apartment. A large amount of tequila sloshed about, I got to admire her new boob job - very restrained, just a bit more perkiness, not like some of the gravity defying sci-fi racks you see down here - and dropped her home in the small hours. No rumpy-pumpy.

Of course, spending all this chaste time with Miss Columbia has caused a certain amount of biological back-pressure to build up. Luckily, a solution is at hand. Across town should be lurking an explosive Brazilian recommended only for men of iron stamina. This woman has no known limits & believe me I've tested them extensively & retired injured. In the state I am today she's just the medicine I need. Ring the apartment & am devastated to hear that La Braziliana has flown home. Nevertheless, there's other chicas in attendance so slip over there sharpish. Madame lets me in & takes me to a room. The form, if you haven't come for a specific girl, is that they in turn pop in & introduce themselves & then you make a choice. There should be four. First up is Sadie, speaks quite good English, met her before but untried. Second position is Jesse. Young pretty blonde. Next is Monica, dark with amazing nipples. Last is a pneumatic blonde of little appeal. But wait a minute. There's a funny atmosphere here. Like someone’s told a joke about you whilst you weren't in the room. Sort of repressed mirth. And then: Oh shit! 'Cause leaning against the door frame, sharp in fang & claw is Miss Columbia herself looking like she's chewing on a wasp. And then the penny drops. The unmet Sadie who answered the phone yesterday is the very same Sadie that has been giving me the fixed grin moments before & of the dozens of apartments operating in the town it is this one my dearest has elected to transfer her services to. Oops!

Swiftly slapped the price of an hour in Madame's hand so we can get some privacy & I've got a torrent of outraged Spanish coming at me, very little of which I understand. One of the delights of our relationship is that we have very little of each other's language in common so it's been very hard to work up an argument. Turns out you don't have to know what someone’s saying to know what they're saying. Or shouting, either. And I recognise the Latin 'horns' gesture for infidelity. Infidelity? Infidelity! From someone who does infidelity on a more than daily basis. But I'm a man so it must be my fault.

The sparks start to die down so I stoke them up again by insisting that I get what I've paid for. A half hours worth of highly aggressive sex & we’ve timed out so I slip along & pay Madame for another hour simply for the pleasure of watching La Colubiana fume at me. What actually ensues is that La C receives a long, hard, oily massage that gets her purring & we have the sort of make-up sex that ended in what we could both have describe as the earth moving if the earthquake hadn't been 6.3, last week & a hundred miles east of here.

And then she starts off again.

It boils down to this:

My infidelity.

To her.

With her.

She's her own third party.

Sheesh!

At this rate marriage will soon be the only option.

Come on ladies, I need some advice here.

I had a wee chuckle at this, it was like watching a car crash in slo mo, could see it happening before you even said Ms Columbia was in the room.

I would be pissed, if Himbo wants to pay for hookers he can damn well pay me ;)If he wants to have sex with multiple woman then good on him, the only thing I ask of him is that he gets paid for it :D

Why did you stop paying for her and get yourself in the position where you were not having sex I do not understand the logic, you might as well have carried on paying her. Whose insistence was it there was no sex? It sounds like a relationship to me, no sex, although I would be worried about how soon that happened!

S x

"Why did you stop paying for her and get yourself in the position where you were not having sex I do not understand the logic, you might as well have carried on paying her. Whose insistence was it there was no sex? It sounds like a relationship to me, no sex, although I would be worried about how soon that happened!"

S x

Because this is all a bit weird.

I used to be in a service industry myself, although nothing so honest or useful. Rule number one was keep business separate from private. For me that was 2 mobiles, a mail forwarding service & even my 'workname' was fiction - an easy to remember one rather than a surname that always needed spelling out. I had customers who became friends, Xmas cards etc, but I want to get paid & 'friends' are easier to 'forget' when bills are due.

I've never expected anything from girls other than a service. I buy sex, not affection. Some like to garnish the transaction with "baybee" & "darleeng" & pant & moan from the 15 second mark but I'm not fooled. I know what a woman coming feels like. Animal noises, strange grimacing & twitching are more often the signs. OK, I accept some girls enjoy their work. Miss Brazil has gone way, way beyond anything I'd consider paying for & has obviously enjoyed every minute of it. But it's still work. It's just physical. I know her name isn't Patri & she isn't about to invite me to Sunday lunch. That's her private life. You can even have privacy on all fours with a cock up your arse because privacy is in your head.

This is where La Columbiana is problematic. I know too much about her & she's making herself vunerable. Te amo (I love you) is all right on the vinagar strokes but inappropriate on the doorstep. She may be foolish or she just might be serious.

But I have to be cautious. She comes from a country with one of the steepest wealth inequality gradients on the planet, yet 3/4 of the population are living in urban areas. Places that'd make 'deprived' N.E England look like paradise on earth. I wouldn't put her reading/writing skills as much better than primary school. If that. It's likely that her flight europewards was financed by a gutfull of condom wrapped charlie; her home town's Medallin, after all. She's around forty (although looks ten years younger) & her only skillset seems to be fucking. Us pampered, molycoddled Brits can't get past page one on the drives & motivations of people like that. My ex was French & I've lived in France but I still get tripped up by the cultural assumptions not shared by our two nations. La Columbiana's from another planet.

Hence my current strategy. Usually relationships end up between the sheets, not start there. I've got absolutely no reason to trust her & she's got absolutely no reason to trust me. I need to create a space where we can sort this relationship out. I don't want to buy her like I've bought her body; she needs to make her own decisions without pressure. If she wants to fuck because she wants to fuck she only has to ask. But I can't ask her because I don't know why she'll say yes.

Pete

I have nothing to offer in the way of advice, but I will say this. You have written two fantastic posts here that have me hooked. For goodness sake come back and tell us how the story ends !

Best of British from me.

NW

I had a wee chuckle at this, it was like watching a car crash in slo mo, could see it happening before you even said Ms Columbia was in the room.

I would be pissed, if Himbo wants to pay for hookers he can damn well pay me ;)If he wants to have sex with multiple woman then good on him, the only thing I ask of him is that he gets paid for it :D

Why did you stop paying for her and get yourself in the position where you were not having sex I do not understand the logic, you might as well have carried on paying her. Whose insistence was it there was no sex? It sounds like a relationship to me, no sex, although I would be worried about how soon that happened!

S x

That's part of how it all gets wierd, I'm speaking from experience.

Well, at least someone seems to understand the fix I'm getting myself in. Any chance of Mike relating his experience?

One of the problem's financial but I do have an analogous experience to draw on from my twenties.

Back then I was sharing a flat with a mate. Nice guy Dave but when it came to housework he was a non-starter. Neither understood the concept nor the necessity. The solution to retrieving grease laden plates from a filthy sink presented itself in the shape of a teen in her final year at the local school. Worked out fine. We'd come back to a sparkling flat, Sally'd come in to a wage packet on the hall table. OK, I had the suspicion that she'd entertained the odd boyfriend on her employer's bed during dinner time. (Or possibly girlfriend; as she later proved remarkably indiscriminate & we didn't know anyone who'd be leaving waist length red hairs on the duvet cover. She was blonde.)

Of course, the inevitable happened. I was between jobs & term had finished. She was going through that stage where all the residual puppy-fat migrates to the chest area & she had serious difficulties; she should have been contributing half of her wages to bra upgrades. I was spending a lot of time hanging round the flat, we were in the middle of a heat wave & the sight of these unfettered delights wobbling away in a sweat damp t-shirt were more than weak resolve could bear. The next forty-eight hours, the only reason we left the bedroom was for cold drinks & pee breaks. Within a week she'd pretty well taken up residence.

Now I had a financial conundrum because I could hardly continue paying her for washing up her own coffee cups. Yet she had no other source of income until the unemployment coughed up. I eventually found a solution when a friend took her on to front his showroom. He reckoned he doubled his visits from male customers overnight.

There's a similar difficulty presents with La Columbiana. While we eating dinner last outing, she fielded at least three calls from supposed 'friends'. I'm not that naïve. I don't know what her enquiry/conversion rate is but if they were coming via her working apartment they all might have been paying tricks. Even if they were half hour quickies, she needs the money. Yet can I afford to pay her? If we do our dates with the meter running she'll be making more than I am. For me, anything worth doing is worth over doing. Especially sex. With girlfriends I've always regarded three hours as a reasonable prelude till you get to the serious stuff. A good woman needs to be appreciated & she's already shown she appreciates appreciation. What about going out? Even at 30€p.h. I could run up a sizeable tab just taking her shopping.

I don't have the option I had with Sally. The queue at Jobcentre.es goes round the block. The headline unemployment here is at 12%+ but there's believed to be four & a half million unregistered on this coast. (A lot of them underemployed hookers.) The Spanish economy is in a tailspin with three engines out & the remaining spluttering. That's part of the reason I'm here. Pick over the ruins. Anyone local looking for a secretary with poor literacy who can't type​? Thought not.

OK, I can move her in & solve the problem. But that just creates another one. If she did, why? A meal ticket? What's she do for spending money? In that situation I don't fancy the idea of her still working but it'll fuck any relationship if I have to give her an allowance like a kid. Apart from that I'd want to give her a route out. An open door she can take any time she wants.

I think you need to put some serious work into your Spanish, sit down and work out what sort of relationship you both want. Because it seems neither of you want a normal punter / w.g. relationship.

The one thing that stands out from all you have said, is you haven't asked her what she wants. It is all about what you think she wants.

Point taken Tall One, but in a sense that's what all this is about. Trying to create the space to do that sort of thing. This isn't the UK here. There aren't estates full of chavs watching TV all day on twice the median wage benefits. Falling off the earnings ladder gets you in serious shit. Public sector's taking big pay cuts not freezes. Private sectors as bad. Why do you think there's so many girls whoring?

My chica isn't even part of Spain's culture. There's no family to back her up & she comes from a place that's a lot worse than this. She doesn't have the luxury to make careful informed decisions. Might never have had. Just reacted to what shit the world threw at her.

I'll give you an example of the real world. Down by the Port where the clubs are, you get hustled by Nigerian street girls offering 20€ blow jobs. Pain in the arse. If you were drunk or stupid enough to do business you'd get your pockets picked or worse. One attached herself to me one night as I was getting back to the car. I personally don't share most peoples' aversion to Nigerians. I've known several in London. Even know a few words in the languages. It's a shit country but produces some nice people. Instead of telling her to fuck off I declined politely & gave her a can of Coke out the car fridge. We chatted for a few minutes. If I see her about, I sometimes buy her a coffee or a burger. What's a couple of Euro's? She's never once repeated her offer of the goods & seems to appreciate a few minutes time as a real person connected to a world that isn't either telling her to get lost or push a smelly cock down her throat. In return I've learnt a few things about this town it'd take me a year to find out for myself. OK, she doesn't seem as tungsten plated as some of her mates but would I let her in the apartment? Never. She'd steal. It wouldn't be personal. She's no papers, no money. There'd be no burger or coffee tomorrow. No moments of being respected. But she'd eat today.

How do you sit & discuss things with people with those sort of pressures on them?

Thanx for the input though.

But if you don't discuss it, how is the relationship going to move on? Even if you just explain why you stopped sleeping with her on your dates, and let her make some decisions about what the relationship might become.

Apart from in the film Pretty Woman, how does, boy meets working girl and run off into the sunset ever work?

Does she give up working and he stop punting? Usually the guy will want the girl to stop working as "she only does it for the money", so once supported has no need to do it. But what about his need? Even if sex is good between you both, is there not temptation to still punt? The risk, the urge, the thrill of sex with different girls.

Can she trust him, knowing that he was a punter?

What about her feelings? Is she happy to lose her financial independence? Can he trust her not to have the odd client who has been long term?

I guess there is a chance if you allow the girl to continue working (which you seem reluctant to do) and do not get jealous, but as you found out, your punting days would be over and you would have to be loyal. However, you may find that she would cut down on her work load and spend more time with you, if she feels strongly about you and even give up the work once you had an established relationship over time.

Hope it works out for you

Sarah x x

PS I have been in the old Estark club for a drink with friends. A punters dream and very interesting place. Not sure I would like to work from a place like that. very competitive.

OK, I can move her in & solve the problem. But that just creates another one. If she did, why? A meal ticket? What's she do for spending money? In that situation I don't fancy the idea of her still working but it'll fuck any relationship if I have to give her an allowance like a kid. Apart from that I'd want to give her a route out. An open door she can take any time she wants.

Amusing situation - and your skills at relating it merit a place as an on-the-edge-of-gonzo columnist in one of the more broadminded european broadsheets :)

You have identified your problem very succintly, you are in an awkward situation, you don't believe in treating a long term pickup as a piece of meat but are simultaneously realistic to know that even if you had the goodwill of Gladstone you'd get burned. As for asking her what she wants - I seriously doubt whether she even knows. I'm not casting aspersions, merely being realistic, the life you describe isn't one that lends itself to learning skills in long term planning.

My advice? Treat her decently, but don't make anything other than short term plans, unless you have the wherewithal and the inclination to set her up doing whatever women who have very little assets other than their physique do when their looks fade. Unfortunately, you can't live someone else's life for them.

Peteswordz, you are in a difficult situation, but from your words and your obvious slant on reality you know that this is most probably going to work out, you have pointed out that you would like her "stop working" to be with you the difficulty is if she thinks that you are always as loaded as when you have saved up to go and see her then she is under an illusion and the bubble will burst. Since she is unlikely to gain other employment in Spain she may feel that it is her duty to go back on the game to give both of you the life that she has so far seen with you, this of course would be the end of the relationship.

So I say live and learn and let her be.

Thanx Sarah because you’ve reminded me of something that I’ve been pushing to the back of my mind. How do I feel about this?

If I have one rule in life it’s only worry about the things you can do something about. If you start worrying about things that are out of your control you’ll just start tearing yourself apart. Either shit happens or it doesn’t. I find a better strategy is to assess what’s the range of likely outcomes & work out some sensible responses so that when whatever happens, happens you’ve at least got the basis of a game plan. I’m consciously not doing this here. I’m so far out of my depth I can almost make out the name painted on the bows of the Titanic. That’s why I’m asking for advice.

For a start it’s like screwing a customer & don’t think I didn’t get the opportunity. Never did. Work’s work. Mine & other peoples. Get those mixed up & you’re headed for disaster. I’ve a firm belief that folk act for their own perceived best interests. Not necessarily for their actual best interests, that’s another thing entirely. And people change. Constantly. The person you met yesterday is not the same person you’re talking to today. Lot happened in those 12 hours. Woman who was pledging undying love yesterday got the estimate for the car repairs in the post this morning & is now concentrating on how she can shave that invoice you’re giving her. It’s not that she’s fickle or a bad person. She didn’t screw to get the bill reduced. Never entered her head. But that was yesterday. Today she’ll play the advantage because if she has to cover both bills she’ll be short on her kids birthday present.

Like I say, I don’t do that shit & here I am contemplating it. Why? Why am I investing more in this than I have in many of the girlfriends I’ve had?

OK, I’ll start by blaming her.

Since I started seeing girls I’ve gotten used to the routine. All you guys know this. The wind down. If the timings gone right your getting your breath back with an armful of hot passionate woman & then the temperature starts to slide down the scale. Jobs done & now she wants you back in your kit & out the door. Good girl does it with just that suggestion of reluctance that makes the experience pleasant & encourages you to return another day. First time with La C was just like that. Second visit I asked for an hour but what with us both messing around in the shower for ages, the time taken to roll a couple of spliffs & other diversions we hadn’t really got the job done when we got the full time knock on the door. Couldn’t leave things unfinished so she slipped out to pay for another hour & we got back to business. That actually didn’t take too long so, now we had time on our hands, she asks if I want a massage. I ended up giving her one & enjoyed the view of that tanned figure under a shiny coating of oil. whilst I got down to kneading tense neck & back muscles. The girl was full of knots & I put a lot of effort into it. I’d taken off my watch ’cause of the oil & rather lost track of time so rather than sense the wind down coming on I hopped off the bed, slapped her arse & reached for my clothes. She insisted I had a shower to get the oil off & came in with me. Then it was kit on & away. Except it didn’t sort of work out right. The hand on the arm lingered just a second too long, the good-bye kiss had a fraction too much tenderness in it. I’m back in the Sierras a couple of weeks later, the mobile rings a couple of times & I see her number. Ring her back & it’s when will I be back in Fuengirola? Not much of a conversation because the language divide is bad enough vis-à-vis, let alone over a bad line. Next time we arrange a late session at her apartment so she doesn’t have to split the take. & I pay for 2 hours from the outset. A little way in, at her suggestion, she drags her flatmate out of bed for a bit of threesome & then we’re on our own again drinking champagne & getting high. Just messing about. Cuddling. Trying to chat. Couldn’t tell you what time I left. Well past paid time I would guess. Would have stayed the night but this is presumably work.

I was looking at the pair of us in a mirror one time. Cigarette break, sprawled on the bed. Me sitting up. Her with her head resting against my shoulder. Our legs all intertwined. She's totally relaxed, talking, her hand touching me to emphasis a point & then a little wriggle/snuggle to get closer. Looked like a long term couple. Later I'm touching her & she puts her hand down & guides me to the exact spot & then she's pushing up into my hand until she climaxes.

Is that a w/g client relationship? If it is it's a new one to me.

Till I took us off games that’s how its gone.

How do I read the three in a bed stuff? Well it was her idea. I just asked if her flatmate worked & she was off out seeing if she’d do a trick for 30€. Personally, I’m not that bothered. I’ve been in real 3 way relationships so it’s go no novelty value. With w/g’s the last thing I need is faked lezzy action. Went along with it ‘cause they need the money. She’d shoved her pal to bed for an early night & brought a punter home. I know she does 2 girl regularly. It’s what they advertise. Her friend gets a few notes & La C doesn’t feel obliged to split the take. Actually I think it was a relief for both of us when she left. We got down to some serious smooching.

Something I’m trying hard to keep in mind. There’s three people involved here. There’s me & La C the working girl. There’s also Senorita A who washes her knickers in the sink & takes ot the trash. I don’t even know if I’m dealing with both of them or if so which one when.

Like I said before, “Te amo” in the fury of passion is one thing. Writing “Te amo” on a napkin & hanging it on the rear view mirror in the car’s another. Who wrote that?

If I am with Srata A & she transforms into La C in an instant should I be surprised? She does this continually? Switches her on & off like a light? A default response? Is that how it works girls? Is that how you keep the you & you separate?

Do I feel uncomfortable contemplating dating a hooker? Or get some sort of kick out of it? Answer's neither. Couldn't give a toss. Known people who've done much more socially unacceptable jobs than that. Christ, I went out with an estate agent for a while, although she was a New Yorker where it's a proper profession. Come to think of it I honestly can't remember the last English girl I've dated. Years ago. Avoid them like the plague. No offense meant. Just me. Had a session with a Welsh girl down the coast a while back. Really odd. Told her she had a great ass & she didn't understand a word. Didn't speak Welsh. (And, no, don't ask. Couldn't come near to spelling it. Just something I picked up.) I kept feeling that I should get up & make a cup of tea or something else typically Brit.

Would I prefer La C to give up working? Yes. OK, it's not that I object to her fucking for a living. She does that now. I don't think I'm rescuing her or all that worthy crap. Maybe she enjoys what she does, but I'd say she's past 40 & I know what the profession does to women. She's a stunner in slap but fresh out the shower the years are starting to show. Before long the work won't be so easy to get & if she's not built up a stash she'll be on that long slow decline. End up like the girl from one of the apartments flew back to Venezuela for the last time few weeks ago. She was the 'everything goes girl' And I mean everything. Spent her days sitting in the lounge smoking endless cigarettes waiting for some obliging punter to stop by & shit on her. Wouldn't like to see La C go that route. I hope she's built up a cushion. Can go back to Columbia in style. She's not into serious drugs. I'd know.

But I don't seem to be able to do jealousy. Don't seem to have the gene for it which was an endless annoyance to my ex. She was a head turner. Did French Coca Cola ads as a youngster. Leave her alone in a bar for two minutes & there was always some chancer trying his luck. During the bad times I used to pray one of them'd succeed. I divide the world into friends, lovers & people you fuck with. Any luck they're all three. Worst way is lovers who aren't friends. The past includes a few g/f's who liked open relationships one who was heavily into swinging & a couple who were actively bi. (Me I think I'm exclusively hetro but then I've never tried anything else.) The important thing is what goes on between the ears not between the legs. Can you trust them? Do you want them around when you've got the flu wish you were dead. Or be a around them when they feel the same. Are they truthful? Rest of it's what you work with.

Can I do faithful? Not such a good track record so far, but why not? 100% clean sheet with the ex. If you commit you commit the whole way. Only way it can work. Even if she doesn't find out your cheating your cheating on yourself. It's one reason I started punting. Keep sex & friendship in different compartments.

“Can he trust her not to have the odd client who has been long term?”

Thanx particularly for that, Sarah, because it would never of occurred to me. Or by extension there might be another another like me out there. Why not? Gonna have to chew on that.

As for Estark, you're welcome to it. Went in there one night just for a looksee & was fending off Romanians from three paces in. I'm not even sure the place is much about sex. Earlier this year I was chatting with a girl in a similar club outside Granada. It was her first night & she showed me the price list they'd given her. Drinks started at 25€ & went up to 120€ & there was a 35/65 split. Don't know which way. My Spanish isn't good enough to get that from a quick glance. As I've been here a while I'm fairly immune to club hookers but I can imagine the havoc they can wreak on tourists with a few drinks down. Confronted by a beautiful, mostly naked chica they'll default into wine bar chat up mode & buy them anything they want. Empty their pockets & be into their plastic in half an hour. (ATM's by the car park) I couldn't help noticing that when I asked fuck rates it was only the media hora, not the hour. Genuine surprise when I inquired. If one still has the money go for it, my experience it tends to be 10 mins cock wash & cover the bed, 3 mins oral with a rubber put on by mouth behind the hair, up into girl on top, spin into doggy & if you are still loaded after that a furious hand-job till you aren't. Twenty minutes in & you're coming down wondering what the hell happened. Look at it from commercial terms. Most lads have never been to a place like that in their lives so they don't know what to expect. They're here for a week or fortnight & and have been working up the nerve for most of that. They're going home & won't be back. They're not an investment so the idea is to separate them from as much dosh as possible with the smallest effort.

Conversely, I know one club works to an entirely different model. It's Luna Azul on the N340 at Xilxes about 10 klics south of Castellon. Brilliant place. Drinks are a tenner tops including the girls. They don't earn on them so don't be surprised if they refuse. Want a chica, they take you through to the next door hotel. Room rates are posted on the wall. Give the receptionist 60€ half hour 120 € hour, she deducts the room rent & gives the girl a ticket for the balance. Which is almost all of it. Clean white linen. Split of champagne |& jacuzzi if you've booked the hour. Lovely girls. Not so naked as Estark but the're not pushy. What's clever is that without the hustle you stay longer. Couple drinks with the girls, do the business, then another couple drinks. In the end they've taken the same money. And you go back. I used to pop in for a drink & a chat on the way home. I believe some of the Valencia clubs off the A7 run the same model. There's one at least, the entrance includes drink & girl of your choice. I can't imagine how that works because you'd presume only the best girls would be earning their keep.

Rubric, Sir (presumably) “...your skills at relating it merit a place as an on-the-edge-of-gonzo columnist in one of the more broadminded european broadsheets :)

I'm flattered. All that practice with expenses claim sheets is at last paying dividends. Of course moving away from the Fantasy & Horror genre has been a challenge.......

Well, at least someone seems to understand the fix I'm getting myself in. Any chance of Mike relating his experience?

When I was married it got to a point when I got the itch that I wanted a bit more excitement in my sex life, loved my wife and didn't want to split, so no affairs for me. I did the logical thing and started seeing escorts, no involvement there, so safe. Sometime in I met one and we 'clicked', she already had one regular who saw her a lot, however she did feel he was using her as a cheap hotel and shags when he came up to Manchester. She did BB with him and said would I like it as he only saw her and I was only seeing my wife as well as her. A month or so later she went to the GUM for her check over, guess what, she had Chlamydia, I ending spiking my wifes drinks and food with anti-biotics. The thing with the other guy came to an end and we carried on getting closer and closer, I was seeing her at least onece a week for two hours and cost wise it getting silly, plus we saw each other socially and for the odd freebie. Eventually I said I couldn't afford things as they were and she agreed to lower fees for regular meets.

However we were getting closer and closer on an emmotional level, and we just spent time together with the odd paid session and lots of our own time together, punters naturally took priority of me, I could see that was logical. Eventually my wife found out, older members here will remember it probably, someone mailed intimate photos to her, separation and divorce followed. We ended up virtually living together, the sex was more normal than the 'GFE' experience but good, she had somone who would run her around, drop her daughter at school on my way to work, (the lady was crap in the mornings). Once a nurse at the GUM clinic asked if she had a partner and how was our sex life, she replied that we called it blow jobs for ironing, a fair exchange system in a relationship.

I never had any problems with her working, we both had independent businesses and livings to earn. I actually used to get turned on when I picked her up from a job or she came home smelling of sex, when we had her first three-some with another guy she loved it, it was something she'd fancied for years. We ended up doing quite a few of them, to regulars she'd persuaded and some attracted by the FR I'd written. None of that a problem to me, she said she wouldn't give me any of the money as I 'enjoyed them to much', it's true I did, that's why I'm also into swinging, now with a nice fuck buddy.

However the almost inevitable happened, she met another punter who she fell for and after about 18 months of us being together after I left my wife she told me, we stumbled on for a couple of months but it wasn't going to work. This is my warning with regard to relationships with WGs, other guys are always coming along, temptation is too, it's the nature of the beast.

Edited by mike52

awww bless....she loves you!

time to get the fuck outta there and find another whore to bum......

I had a WG (fit as the proverbial butchers) fall for me about 15 years ago - what a nightmare. The fucking was mint but mentally and socially she was in a league of her own.

(not much chance it'll happen again me thinks - the gorgeous 20 something yr olds I frequent would have much more taste, and that suits me just feckin fine!)

Of course moving away from the Fantasy & Horror genre has been a challenge.......

Don't cut all ties with either Genre Pete. We see both types of post here fairly frequently :D .

However the almost inevitable happened, she met another punter who she fell for and after about 18 months of us being together after I left my wife she told me, we stumbled on for a couple of months but it wasn't going to work. This is my warning with regard to relationships with WGs, other guys are always coming along, temptation is too, it's the nature of the beast.

But has the above not been the same problem for years with housewives and females who have affairs with bosses / work colleagues / professional clients? On a daily basis, "other guys are always coming along", women will come into contact with men and as is the nature of the beast (men), if your lady attracts them they will hunt, totally disregarding the wedding ring.

It would appear to me Pete, at present you are already in a relationship with this girl, one way or another, and as such are accepting that at the moment you are happy to see her whilst she is working and continue to do so. So what is the real difference? Two independent people live together for a period of time and enjoy each others company, if it works long term, great, if not you are left heart broken or relieved to get rid of her and go back to having rentals.

Ok, so prob will not be introducing her to your mum and social occasions may be daunting, but how many girls out there have not met a client at the school gates (a retired friend of mine moved house to find her boys new headmaster was an ex client) or in another social situation. Thankfully for me, no embarrassment was caused.

Time is running out Pete... Sounds like she is waiting!

Wife4rent @ 01:07 = "It would appear to me Pete, at present you are already in a relationship with this girl, one way or another and as such are accepting that at the moment you are happy to see her whilst she is working and continue to do so. "

Answer being: Haven't the vaguest at this point & just now, no I'm bloody not which is why we went off games & which follows from first answer.

The only other mentor I've got in this is an old g/f. We tried to make a go of it a couple of times, gave it up as a bad job & stayed good friends. Old in the sense I was almost toy-boying for her early days & it's been going on for years. We keep in touch. Sometimes I stay over if in London. Otherwise phone, e-mail. Told her all about it. Her comment: "About what I'd expect from you." My response: "I always got off on cheap whores didn't I?" It's that sort of relationship. Abusive but dependable. She comes from Russian/Jewish immigrant family. Those that survived the camps. Remember one of the aunts had a tatoo had nothing whatsoever to do with butterflies. Her advice, garnered from second hand experience of course: Live out on the edge & it never goes away. Ever. Can't help but think with La C's CV there may be a lot of that.

Whether or not we'rein any sort of relationship is what I'm trying to work out. I don't know & I'm not sure whether she knows either. With her background I would hazard that she doesn't let herself trust anyone. Maybe there's another like me in the past she felt something for who scored a few freebies & then told her to get lost. She once mentioned a husband who seems to have done very much the same. In this I don't suppose we're that different people. If you assured me the sky was blue I'd be outside with a colour chart, checking. You get like that.

Some times I think I'm just making a bloody fool of myself. Tempted to follow HungDong's Confucian wisdom "get the fuck outta there and find another whore to bum......"

Other times....

I've got a couple of photos. We were messing around with a camera in a restaurant. Ones of a girl vamping it up, big wide smile, new tits thrust out for approval. Other I fired of blind from under my arm as she was fumbling out a cigarette but looking up. Its a woman just showing her age. Hardly any slap, just a little work, smear of colour round those dark eyes as if she was going shopping or picking the kids up from school. The face is amazing. Not beautiful at all but just riveting. There's about 10% Inca in it, God knows what else. No doubt there's a Spanish word for it. Is for most mixes. Look in her eyes like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Not the flash, at 1/100 second wouldn't be time to react. That woman I'd fall head over heels for. Give birth to her babies. Tragic isn't it? Pathetic.

Do w/g's usually head out on a date with a punter without at least an attempt at the warpaint?

There's a third image. Grabbed off the net from the Spanish language classifieds. Her workname, her workphone. Fairly graphic Spanish about what's on offer. Face blurred out & the body could be anyone's after the shit Photoshopping but it might be her's. That one really twists the knife. Not because of what it's advertising but because all I have to do is pick up the phone, dial the number & have everything that I'm no longer interested in.

Thanx for your help guys.

As an annex to this thread, I thought it might be interesting to share the results of some research I’ve conducted. I know the woman who operates the apartment La C used to work from; we have an entirely separate interest in common. She’s now looking after that one herself almost on a care & maintenance basis, the maid’s gone & there’s a solitary girl working to justify the advertising. From this source, other sources & the experience of visiting these places I can come to a fair estimate of customer throughput, overheads, profits & potential earnings. It’s no different to analysing any business. It comes down to this: For 10 hours attendance a chica is likely to average around 2 hours work per day, say 2 half hour sessions & one hour. For that she could net around 90€. One of those half hours could be a massage/bj making only 20€ & reducing that still further. My particular girl is working in an apartment with 4 others. It’s only three bed so presumably outcalls would redress the space shortfall if they were busy. Problem for her is that there’s strong competition for her between the girls. Jesse’s a very obvious youngster, Sadie’s an absolutely amazing silicon job. La C probably rates about third if you were scoring. Depending on the rate of customer throughput La C might not even be hitting average. For a 60 hour week that works out at 9€/hour, say a bit over £8 at current exchange rates. The cream would be outcalls if they’re available. Dinner dates where she eats.

OK, cost of living is cheaper here. Her flat share costs her 200€/month property tax included. But she is high maintenance. They can’t really cook in the working apartment because of the smell & with those hours, doing so at home is unlikely. That’s a lot of restaurants & take-aways. She doesn’t exactly need a lot of clothes to work in but there’s still stuff for outcalls & any escort work. Cosmetics must be a fair expense & she’s not keeping that figure sitting on her pretty ass all day. I would guess some gym time which costs. Then there was the boobs.

So what we’ve got is someone doing a more than full time job for not much more than UK minimum pay rates with no holiday or sick pay, no pension or job security, nothing. Theoretically it’s better in the season but it isn’t, because then loads of girls flood in from elsewhere. For a start I’m seeing why any relationship between us is problematic. If the three calls she fielded during our last dinner date were work, as I suspect, she could have turned down half a day’s money. She can’t afford to cultivate a relationship. If she’s got the kid tucked away I suspect she might have, she’s farming the small benefits there are by paying someone to look after it full time & contributing what she can. Lot’s of the girls do that, I know.

I’m not trying to get all Burchillesque or Harmanite over this. This has absolutely nothing to do with morals or legal debates. It’s the inescapable truth that when needs must women will work & when you have economic problems like now there’s a big oversupply of them. If Spain tried to increase the benefits to a level they could live on the entire economy would implode. The money’s not there. It’s certainly not there for my friend the Nigerian street girl. She’s in hospital with a serious throat infection. (Let’s not go there, eh?) Probably best place for her. Haven’t seen her for a bit because she couldn’t make enough to cover the bus fare from the Malaga slum she lives in.

Sorry if I’ve bored y’all with this but when I started doing the numbers they appalled me. Yet girls come from abroad because it’s better here. Better pray the UK gets its act together or you’ll be in the same boat.

I'm not offering advice - would be out of my depth if I tried.

But just two little points:

1. You are certainly not boring us. What with your story and Mike52's as well, this is one of the most absorbing threads I've seen. Rubric is right about your potential as a writer, gonzo or otherwise. If I were a publisher (which I'm not, although I know a few) I might want to get my greedy mitts on this stuff.

2. In your most recent post you mention that you suspect the lady has a kid somewhere. Yet you don't know either way? This puzzles me. With many WGs I see, it's one of the first things I find out about them just from a half-time chat, never mind repeated dates out of hours. It makes me wonder how much you have really got to know the lady on a non-sexual level, or have even tried to. If there's a prospect of you settling down with her in any way, this is one factor of major significance, surely?

Don’t know what to make of your story, peteswordz, other than to conclude that you’re sufficiently worldly wise to sort out your own problem. But it’s a damn good read. Just a shame that the BBC 2010 Radio 4 National Short Story Award finished last night because, at over 6,000 words, you’re on to a sure-fire winner with this one!

(I presume it’s petes_word_z and not pete_sword_z? :) )

2. In your most recent post you mention that you suspect the lady has a kid somewhere. Yet you don't know either way? This puzzles me. With many WGs I see, it's one of the first things I find out about them just from a half-time chat, never mind repeated dates out of hours. It makes me wonder how much you have really got to know the lady on a non-sexual level, or have even tried to. If there's a prospect of you settling down with her in any way, this is one factor of major significance, surely?

Of course the problem is that a lot of these girls tell you they've a kid. Whether they actually have is another matter. Look, you're standing in a noisy club chatting with a chica you ask if she's got kids. She says yes then asks you to buy a drink for her with an imploring smile. Boy, girl? Hijo, hija? It's pure hustling. You get what they want you to hear. Karima the Algerian I know has two. Spoke to the son when she used my phone to ring home. Mirella the Romanian from Armilla's got a son,14. I've seen him. Rest of them who knows. Why are they whoreing? La C? Story I first asked there was a husband who'd scooted & a daughter,8. Was going to get a little prezzy for an 8 y.o. Lucky I didn't 'cause later the 8.yo. is 15. Someone I spoke with says there's 2, oldest 20. One or two, they're not here. My guessing is there's a solitary 15 y.o parked in Malaga. Or back in Columbia with Mum. Or non existent. Porkies are a big problem between us but they all do it. Don't even keep the stories straight. Default to what gets what is needed. Goes with the territory. Then how'd they unwind a lie? I can understand the reasons. Anyway, my ex'd run rings around them when it comes to creative fiction.

Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with all this. Needs must, but it's hell trying to work it all out. Like I've said before, there's two people I'm with here & a lot of this is about trying to work out who the hell's which

Maybe there are girls making serious dosh but I don't know where. I was looking at some recent UK P/N field reports. £150 incalls. Three a day & a girls buying a nice pad in the leafy suburbs, registering as self employed. Whole different world here. Minimum pay rate's 4.23€ p/h, about £3.80. There's people picking tomatoes down the coast for half that. Girl down in Banus was asking 400€ hour. Does anyone pay it? Maybe that's not the game anyway, she's trawling for the mega-rich with the yachts in the harbour. Pick up a fortnight for ten grand or maybe a permanent position. Second time with La C floated the idea of an allnighter. She comes back with 500€. That's nonsense. That's just 10x her hourly rate. Allnightescorts here'd do you a top flight 180€ an hour girl for 650€. Real stunner you could flash about Marbella yachtclub. Are even they working?

On a peripheral subject I've spotted a phenomenon here, back in the UK we labelled the 'Minicab Strategy'. Ask yourself a question. You're running a minicab company & work's slack. What do you do about the number of drivers? The answer is counter-intuitive. You take on more. You see cab drivers don't get a wage they pay rent. Take on more there's more rent & the response times go down; so your capturing a little more of the work there is. Think of just after the pubs close. All the drivers are trying just that little bit harder & there's more sitting around during slack times but that doesn't bother you. All it means to you is a little more effort handling the increase in drivers.

The clubs are doing the same, advertising in the papers for girls with promises of 'mucho trabajo'. Lot's of work? Bollocks. They're farming the girls. More chicas means the club looks fuller & more inviting. The competition makes them hustle harder. They run into debt with the club over accommodation so what they do earn gets grabbed.

It's a cruel world.

this is. great thread chaps. very honest and interesting

keep up the good work

I would also wonder if your Columbian girl also has an "owner" not a nice thing to think about but not uncommon with South American girls.

So be carefull she or her family could be in harms way or even you too.

They don't like people messing with their invesments.