Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dreamweaverman

Erotica Show

12 posts in this topic

Anyone been or intend to go the Erotica 2010 show

I have been to the Show yesterday with a beautiful sexy lady and seen the show and seen Dita Von Tesse performance and Japanese roping techniques and other demos and got some Fetish gear and cloths and toys and games etc

I have been to the show many times as my own, but going with the very attractive lady with sexy outfit is whole new experience :-)

Last week I was happily accepted the invitation that she asked me to go with her !!

Hiya

I'm going to the erotica exhibition later today.

Hoping to pick up a few things and see what it's all about.

Looking forward to watching Dita Von Teese do her show, the roping techniques, the weird and wonderful outfits and people.

Maybe do a bit of networking too.

Did you enjoy erotica?

yes.. very different experience .. there are lots of sex industry trades and demos etc.

Anyone been or intend to go the Erotica 2010 show

I have been to the Show yesterday with a beautiful sexy lady and seen the show and seen Dita Von Tesse performance and Japanese roping techniques and other demos and got some Fetish gear and cloths and toys and games etc

I have been to the show many times as my own, but going with the very attractive lady with sexy outfit is whole new experience :-)

Last week I was happily accepted the invitation that she asked me to go with her !!

You are making me sooooo jealous! If I were in your country I know exactly which of Dita's fans I would have persuaded to accompany me!

Hi

I've been and returned from the erotica show.

Picked up a few latex items to add to my wears. Although I'm never going to get into it without assistance, so I reckon whichever of my clients wants me in it will have to come early to assist haha.

Also some other kinky stuff.

I thought I'd go and spend £100.. well I found a corset stall with the most amazing designs and I ended up spending over £1k.. I loved the outfits, people were gathering around watching while I had them on. The designer saw that I was more enthusiastic about her clothes than she was.. is that possible? LOL.. I just had to have them. My justification is this.. women can spend over £1k on a wedding dress they wear once and never again, I'm spending £1k on corsets which will give both myself and others alot of pleasure.. LOL.. I think this was the highlight of my visit. If I had £10k I would've brought everything there and told her to shut up shop because she's SOLD OUT!!

So, I saw Dita performing, I like her shows. They were only 10 mins long, but in that time she mesmerises you, teases and you can't keep your eyes off her and all the time it's tasteful, artistic and sexy. The woman has finesse and she's not trying to be a sub zero figure either, which makes me like her even more.

I enjoyed myself, it was great. Networked a bit, met a photographer who just launched his site on Friday, had been corresponding with him, so was able to meet and support him, which was nice.

All in all a nice day and I will go next year.

It sounds like a fantastic show, I wish I had found out about it earlier so I could have gone. Is this yearly ?

It sounds like a fantastic show, I wish I had found out about it earlier so I could have gone. Is this yearly ?

Pretty sure it's an annula event at Earls Court - never been though.

When it was at the Olympia exhibition centre (Last year I think?) they had a fried food type stall upstairs on the mezzanine floor... and no proper ventilation for it. The whole place smelled like a greasy, smokey cafe by the afternoon which was a real shame (and definitely not sexy!)

I went a couple of times when it was held in Manchester, once in the company of Angelica who was on here as Chesire Babe and an American punter some of you might remember who was on here as frede. Frede and I the job of carrying shopping bags for her as she stocked up on 'workwear'. We got to one stand were there was quite a bit of 'torturish' stuff, the guy running it asked Angelica if I liked having my nipples clamped, she replied she didn't know. The decided that frede and I were a couple so, him if I did. Frede replied yes, next thing I was having nipple clamps fitted. I can confirm here and now, I don't like having my nipples clamped :(

Edited by mike52

I remember going years ago at the London Olympia. Can't say that I was all that impresseded. Guess I was too young to fully appreciate all that kinkyness!!! :D

I remember there were loads of stands dedicated to S&M, donination, bondage...etc. I remember getting my picture taken with some Penthouse Girls. Now if only I could find that pic!!

Hi Lucy

Erotica is an annual event, every year it's held over 3 days in London, Earls Court Olympia.

Not sure about the other cities.

It cost £23 per ticket (inclusive of booking fee), paid in advance from the erotica website, definitely more on the door.

There's alot going on.

cleo.. there was a burger stand, selling fried burgers and the smell went throughout the whole place, but you know after 3 hours of walking around, I couldn't resisted and brought one of these greasy burgers with cheese to devour.. LOL. They're smart and were making lots of business because people were smelling it, getting hungry and buying.

There's alot of rubbish.. tat.. on sale, but if you look around you can find alot of unique and authentic items. Definitely look at lots of different stalls before comm,itting to one to make a purchase.

Didn't realise there were stalls upstairs as when I looked up, I just saw banners for food places, but later discovered there were stalls up there, so something to remember for next year.

Lots of people there. They tried to ban cameras, but I thought it was pointless asd everyone has a camera on their phone so people were taking snaps on that instead, me included!

It's worth a visit, plus the tickets don't break the bank, so next year if you're in London or the show is in a city near you why not check it out?!

No way would I go. No idea who you'd meet there who you would not want to know are there, and perhaps there are some who you'd rather not wish to think about as having sex.