jamessmith1990

Prince Albert Piercing

28 posts in this topic

I saw a Prince Albert piercing the other day and wonder what WGs/Women thought about them? Do you think it makes sex feel better or do they just hurt. Also it looks like they would make it much easier for a condom to split.

Although I have seen some piercings like that, I personally have not had any firsthand experience of what it might feel like. My gut reaction is one of not really wanting to try. I also am wondering how it would affect any condom and likewise would be concerned if it might make it easier for a condom to tear in spite of the ‘teat’. I am really interested to hear everyone else’s thoughts on that type of ‘adornment’.

My eyes are watering just thinking about it! :blink:

My (exish) Hubby has a Prince Albert, I loved the sensation not wanting to get too graphic, but to put it just inside and roll it felt very very nice!

I encouraged him to gauge up a couple of times, he had it when we met and the condom never broke not once!

But of course we did away with the condoms after a while, and unfortunately he had to take it out as I have allergies to most metals and found it upset me down there every now and then.

Hehe I used to keep it on the mantlepiece and can remember a male friend of mine coming round and thought it was a ring which he picked up and tried on, should have seen his face when I told him my hubby used to wear it in his cock :P

S x

I agree with Sabrina. My ex got his done while we were together and it felt bloody lovely. Never any problem with condoms, there are no sharp bits to worry about.

They do make weeing interesting. Instead of one stream that you can aim, it splits the stream and it shoots off in two directions. Something which takes a bit of getting used to, apparently. Actually, there's no apparently about it. I can remember having to wash the curtains. :blink:

I agree with Sabrina. My ex got his done while we were together and it felt bloody lovely. Never any problem with condoms, there are no sharp bits to worry about.

They do make weeing interesting. Instead of one stream that you can aim, it splits the stream and it shoots off in two directions. Something which takes a bit of getting used to, apparently. Actually, there's no apparently about it. I can remember having to wash the curtains. :blink:

:lol: OK I am getting the picture...

Hehe I didn't mention that you need to keep fingers over the holes when peeing especially in public urinals, I doubt the guy stood next wants pee all over him, although it was a good party trick (apparently) to clang it on the side of the urinal and attract curious stares at his cock.

I did manage to persuade another bf to get it done, I held his hand, but unfortunately for me we split up by the time it was 'usable'

S x

Hehe I didn't mention that you need to keep fingers over the holes when peeing especially in public urinals, I doubt the guy stood next wants pee all over him, although it was a good party trick (apparently) to clang it on the side of the urinal and attract curious stares at his cock.

I did manage to persuade another bf to get it done, I held his hand, but unfortunately for me we split up by the time it was 'usable'

S x

*Sigh*

How many times have I told you? It doesn't matter whether you held his hand. The fact that he woke up at 3am, tied to the bed and to be greeted by the sight of you attacking his genitals with a knitting needle and pliers was always going to be a problem!

:P

*Sigh*

How many times have I told you? It doesn't matter whether you held his hand. The fact that he woke up at 3am, tied to the bed and to be greeted by the sight of you attacking his genitals with a knitting needle and pliers was always going to be a problem!

:P

I still don't see the problem! I was only putting little holes in it, it is not like I was hacking chunks off it B)

S x

I still don't see the problem! I was only putting little holes in it, it is not like I was hacking chunks off it B)

S x

That's what they mean by GFE obviously... :o

Now my eyes really are watering...

Once again punternet proves what a sheltered upbringing I have had.

I had to resort to google (which took me to the wikipedia article).

:huh::blink::o

Actually this thread reminds me of an old joke about why women should marry men who wear earrings... because they know about feeling pain and are good at buying jewellery!

I met my first 'Prince' but a few weeks ago, and yes I was rather worried about covering it. Turns out the little teat sits very comfortably around the ring and there were no sharp ends to do any damage.

With a little caution I think they are fine.

I met my first 'Prince' but a few weeks ago, and yes I was rather worried about covering it. Turns out the little teat sits very comfortably around the ring and there were no sharp ends to do any damage.

With a little caution I think they are fine.

I got piercing never been a problem with condoms quite a talking point with some ladys though!

My (exish) Hubby has a Prince Albert, I loved the sensation not wanting to get too graphic, but to put it just inside and roll it felt very very nice!

I'll echo that Sabrina! I have a very regular client with a Prince Albert, I personally think it is utterly sexy. Never had any problems with condoms, it is absolutely smooth stainless steel, no chance of tearing condoms in my view. The only downside is for oral, I dont particularly like the feeling of the metal on my teeth/tongue/throat so he always brings his pliers with especially if he wants deep throat.

Ha ha - yes he says he has entirely given up on urinals, its totally sitting down only!

The first time he came to visit me, I didnt know he had one, and I came back into the lounge with our drinks, and he was taking the pliers out of a bag, I was petrified - thought I was about to be assaulted by pliers, he had to explain very quickly - we still laugh about the look on my face now! :P

I had a client I saw a few times with a Prince Albert. It was not a problem with the condom but I must admit I found the hardness of the metal a bit too much down there, so not for me.

To the guys - how painful is it getting it done? I've had a couple of piercings like ears and eyebrow but I imagine a Prince Albert is very painful - is that true?

Not for me either I think, but do you wear it 24/7, and has anybody ever forgot and had problems at airport security?

In my experience piercings don't cause any problems at airports, how many women do you think have navel piercings these days? I've never been stopped because of my tongue!

Edited by Strawberry

I’ve had mine for 20 years, this is my experience.

Pain when it was done, nothing worse than any other piercing with a good piercer. I was not aware that she had done it and the pain was actually getting the ring in! That was also done with no pain killers or anything else.

Stretching the piercing after is probably more painful, mine started at 2.4mm and eventually went up to 6mm and I now stay at 5mm.

In my experience it is not the wire diameter that’s important to hit the G spot but the ball diameter; I usually have a circular barbell with 11mm balls.

As for sex women are either intrigued with it occasionally disgusted or I know some who will not have sex with anyone without, it usually seems to hit the spot anyway.

I have never had a ripped condom whilst wearing it but have had 2 whilst not! And I usually have it on anyway.

Airport security I just do not wear it, not worth the hassle once you get to 5mm diameter it is detected not worth the shit that can follow with having to take your trousers down and the stupid comments or silent contempt. I'm flying on average every 10 days if not more.

As for pissing no problems for me just have to stand a bit closer, I do not have anything like a split stream I might get the occasional drip.

I have no regrets about having it and most of the women I’ve been with have felt the same way too.

The rest is for the individual if you have it done and don't like it it will heal up quite quick even from larger sized piercings if I left mine out for 6 weeks I would have to start at a smaller size and start to work up again.

Been a goth, i have seen my fair share of piercings amongst friends and clients alike. The Prince Albert is quite an amazing piece in itself, positioning and fun to play around with. The only gripe i have towards them was once, long ago, a regular of mine, on his first visit, decided to ask for bit of oral fun and said he had a 'nice surprise' for me. His was hidden quite well by his foreskin. Needless to say, we got carried away and he caught my molar and my toothy went crunchy :blink: and although at the time it felt like just a twinge, a few days later I found a lovely fracture running up my tooth and eventually resulted in needing it removed. *grumbles at thought of sadistic dentist*

Prince Albert's are great fun guys, imho, but if you are going to put them in our mouths and we have not noticed them by some obscure chance...just give us a little warning lol ;)

I had to look this up! :unsure:

I have never come across any gentlemen with piercings of any kind.

After reading Pia's post on discomfort and Vic's damaged molar, I think I would be quite cautious if I did come across one.

I did have a lovely regular ages ago when I worked outside of London, who had a massive ring on the end of his cock. It was thick in circumfrence as well. He used to take it out for me, then one time I agreed to try it as he requested. It honestly felt horrible and awkward.

Edited by Jayna

I’ve had mine for 20 years, this is my experience.

Pain when it was done, nothing worse than any other piercing with a good piercer. I was not aware that she had done it and the pain was actually getting the ring in! That was also done with no pain killers or anything else.

Stretching the piercing after is probably more painful, mine started at 2.4mm and eventually went up to 6mm and I now stay at 5mm.

In my experience it is not the wire diameter that’s important to hit the G spot but the ball diameter; I usually have a circular barbell with 11mm balls.

As for sex women are either intrigued with it occasionally disgusted or I know some who will not have sex with anyone without, it usually seems to hit the spot anyway.

I have never had a ripped condom whilst wearing it but have had 2 whilst not! And I usually have it on anyway.

Airport security I just do not wear it, not worth the hassle once you get to 5mm diameter it is detected not worth the shit that can follow with having to take your trousers down and the stupid comments or silent contempt. I'm flying on average every 10 days if not more.

As for pissing no problems for me just have to stand a bit closer, I do not have anything like a split stream I might get the occasional drip.

I have no regrets about having it and most of the women I’ve been with have felt the same way too.

The rest is for the individual if you have it done and don't like it it will heal up quite quick even from larger sized piercings if I left mine out for 6 weeks I would have to start at a smaller size and start to work up again.

It's still making me eyes water just thinking of it!:o

I have had mine done for about 6 years, it was painful having it done especially as the ring was being pushed through but it was a short pain. while healing for the next week or so it was painful to urinate (like trying to piss needles) and on a couple of occasions there was blood in the toilet bowl.

It took about 2 years to heal properly though, there was no pain after the first 2 weeks but a very strong odor. Luckily i wash at least once a day so could control the smell.

Sex was amazing at first for both me and my partner, I was twice as sensitive and the ring seemed to catch all the right parts for her too, however as with most things i quickly became desensitized to the piercing and as i up gaged my ring it became uncomfortable for my partner so i began at her request to remove it for sex.

I still have it though and love it. Women are always intrigued by it and those who were disgusted at first are usually the ones who become more obsessed about asking questions later. I have never had a condom break or tear on me when i have had my piercing in for sex and i have never had a problem with double streams during urination lol.

If anyone has any questions i am always willing to answer them, just ask here or pm me.