Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatrixD

Dangerous Punter Warning - How About Danger To Punter Warning?

3 posts in this topic

I've recently come across a post where a punter has been scammed and I'm sure that there are more examples of this. As there is a seperate Forum for Dangerous Punter warnings I just wanted to suggest that maybe we could have a seperate forum to allow punters to warn others of scams.

I'm certainly not suggesting that Dangerous Punters are comparable to Scams but there may even be scenarios where punters have either felt physically threatened or even come to harm. I'm also not suggesting that bad punts are reported as I understand that the Field Reports are there for that purpose.

Not sure if this has been discussed before so apologies if I'm raising an old topic but it just seems like this could be beneficial to both punters and genuine service providers.

Here here, sounds like a good idea that us punters are warned of scam bookings & persons.

I've recently come across a post where a punter has been scammed and I'm sure that there are more examples of this. As there is a seperate Forum for Dangerous Punter warnings I just wanted to suggest that maybe we could have a seperate forum to allow punters to warn others of scams.

I'm certainly not suggesting that Dangerous Punters are comparable to Scams but there may even be scenarios where punters have either felt physically threatened or even come to harm. I'm also not suggesting that bad punts are reported as I understand that the Field Reports are there for that purpose.

Not sure if this has been discussed before so apologies if I'm raising an old topic but it just seems like this could be beneficial to both punters and genuine service providers.

yeah good idea B) B)

would also be a good place to name, list and shame the bait n switchers.