Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamessmith1990

First Punt On Wednesday

47 posts in this topic

I have booked my first ever punt with Ella from HoD on wednesday morning. I am very nervous but I am really looking forward to it, everyone on here as been so helpful.

I have booked my first ever punt with Ella from HoD on wednesday morning. I am very nervous but I am really looking forward to it, everyone on here as been so helpful.

Make sure you write a FR...... :)

Thats great. Let us know what time so we can come and cheer.

how about your first punt on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays.........

i'll get me coat

how about your first punt on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays.........

i'll get me coat

I just realised the way I wrote my 1st post makes it sound like i have punted before. I will be having my first ever punt on wednesday and it just happens to be at HoD.

Hubba hubba - she's smokin' ! May as well start as you mean to continue ! :)

I've been punting for about eight years and I wish I still got nervous like I used to when I started. It really adds something to the pleasure. Like when its your first time. Punt away but try to keep the thrill level up.

good luck, let us know how it goes. i have booked to see ella this weekend in MK

Good luck fella, I know exactly how you are feeling, my first ever punt is booked for this Thursday.

I have been out of the game for over 3 years and had my "return" punt last week (W the F did I wait so feckin long????) Was as nervous as a school boy alone with a priest!

All worked out well in the end though!

I went to my first punt today but I couldn't go through with it :( . I arrived on time and was quite nervous but looking OK, I had to wait 5-10 minutes as she was with another client. This is when it started to get to me, I thought I would be able to handle kissing/having sex with someone who had just finished with another client (I know it is normal in parlours) but I couldn't. When I was in the room she sensed I was very nervous and i explained that i didn't think I could go through with it, I offered to pay her for time but she understood and kindly declined my offer.

I think I would have been fine if I had been the 1st client of the day (silly I know, just a psychological thing), but maybe parlours (not matter how good) aren't for me. I feel bad for wasting her time as it wasn't her fault be she was very understanding about it.

If/when I decided to try again I think I will book an Indie WG or make sure I make the first booking of the day at a parlour.

Thank you to everyone who has listened to my story over the last year.

James

Sorry it did not work out for you James but it sounds like you handled a difficult situation very honestly and well.

Good luck in future.

Well, this shows that parlours are not for everyone. As for me the only time I visited a parlour, the lady I went to see was a bit late to see me coz she was with another client but it didn't affect my performance, it fact she claimed I exhausted her, whether she meant it I couldn't tell but the session was intense.

I went to my first punt today but I couldn't go through with it :( . I arrived on time and was quite nervous but looking OK, I had to wait 5-10 minutes as she was with another client. This is when it started to get to me, I thought I would be able to handle kissing/having sex with someone who had just finished with another client (I know it is normal in parlours) but I couldn't. When I was in the room she sensed I was very nervous and i explained that i didn't think I could go through with it, I offered to pay her for time but she understood and kindly declined my offer.

I think I would have been fine if I had been the 1st client of the day (silly I know, just a psychological thing), but maybe parlours (not matter how good) aren't for me. I feel bad for wasting her time as it wasn't her fault be she was very understanding about it.

If/when I decided to try again I think I will book an Indie WG or make sure I make the first booking of the day at a parlour.

James

Sounds like you'd be better with an idie, at least for your first one, it may cost a bit more but the clock watching isn't usually there and no cum once and then pis off rules.

James

Go Indie.

You get to feel as though you're special even though you aren't..............in most cases LOL

On a serious note......sex is psychological.........it's all in the head and if you feel uncomfortable with the numbers that many girls will see then a parlour is the last place to go.

Think through what you want.

...............reading between the lines it may be more than a 'punt' that you want!

Yes that can be a problem but almost any woman you have sex with has had sex many times with other men. Just be you what you bring will be different to all the others. I used to see Mel in Soho years ago as the last client of the day and that was special in that she then enjoyed a softer more gentle session then which suited me and sent her home with a smile on her face.

Edited by Lighttouch

Plus I've been told you can often here noises from the next room which you shouldn't be getting with an indie.

I know I'm wiered but I like to see a particular WG after she's been with a punter. She'll tell me about what they've done and it really turns me on. So we are all different.

James

I hope you can start again. It happens a first time, it can happen second time too. So don't worry and go all out. As others said go to indie first so she has more time and you could start with shower with her.

Some may laugh but I feel quite similarly to this OP even though I am a WG! I have a very strict rule in place for myself, that I only see one gentleman per day, because I just don't feel comfortable with having multiple sexual partners in a day. Its not a moralistic thing, its more that I really do put a lot of energy into a session, in terms of giving of myself emotionally (for want of a better word) plus I am genuinely horny when they arrive and don't think I could summon that feeling up repeatedly. I am very lucky I guess because I have this luxury, of being able to afford to be picky like this financially, I don't need the money so I get to make up rules like this. When I mention this to a client, though, they look kinda shocked and disbelieving, so I assume its a line that many WGs give out with no basis in truth. That seems a bit silly to me, since a) the clients disblieve us anyway, and B) some men like that a WG sees several men a day. Each to their own, as in most things, but honesty is the best policy in my opinion...

Very good of her not to ask you to pay for wasted time. What a lovely girl :)

Very good of her not to ask you to pay for wasted time.

and of HoD - speaks volumes.

Some may laugh but I feel quite similarly to this OP even though I am a WG! I have a very strict rule in place for myself, that I only see one gentleman per day, because I just don't feel comfortable with having multiple sexual partners in a day. Its not a moralistic thing, its more that I really do put a lot of energy into a session, in terms of giving of myself emotionally (for want of a better word) plus I am genuinely horny when they arrive and don't think I could summon that feeling up repeatedly. I am very lucky I guess because I have this luxury, of being able to afford to be picky like this financially, I don't need the money so I get to make up rules like this. When I mention this to a client, though, they look kinda shocked and disbelieving, so I assume its a line that many WGs give out with no basis in truth. That seems a bit silly to me, since a) the clients disblieve us anyway, and B) some men like that a WG sees several men a day. Each to their own, as in most things, but honesty is the best policy in my opinion...

I work on a basis of a maximum of two a day, I think my regulars do believe me once they've got to know the sort of person I am.