Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glasgowsteven2

Recently Raided Party In Glasgow

5 posts in this topic

I found this on a football fans forum in glasgow I post on..

Posted by a relaible poster!

never heard anything about this though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bukkake parties - Glasgow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just heard an amusing tale from a colleague regarding one such event which was very recently raided mid-session.

Took place in a flat up near St George Cross and a number of men (and one crusty-faced woman) were questioned but ultimately only cautioned. This poses an interesting legal point; does paying a £150 entry fee for the chance to spaff on some tart's face constitute prostitution? Not on my watch!

Do you have any more info on that raid ? :unsure:

PM it to me if you like. :)

This poses an interesting legal point; does paying a £150 entry fee for the chance to spaff on some tart's face constitute prostitution? Not on my watch!

This happened (if it did happen) in Scotland, where our criminal law is, for the most part, common law.

To me what you so tastefully describe, really does sound like "L&LP"* doesn't it?

Had this charming afternoon's activity (you'll understand that while I wouldn't dream of criticising the lady, or her friends, this isn't exactly my style?) taken place in England, I think that I can say that the lady could reasonably expect the polis to describe her as a prostitute, but I'm slightly at a loss to see if she committed any offence. Will one of my friends (I fear that there are no "learned friends" here, or at least, none that will show their faces) offer another view?

*Oh, sorry! Lewd and libidinous practices!

This happened (if it did happen) in Scotland, where our criminal law is, for the most part, common law.

To me what you so tastefully describe, really does sound like "L&LP"* doesn't it?

Had this charming afternoon's activity (you'll understand that while I wouldn't dream of criticising the lady, or her friends, this isn't exactly my style?) taken place in England, I think that I can say that the lady could reasonably expect the polis to describe her as a prostitute, but I'm slightly at a loss to see if she committed any offence. Will one of my friends (I fear that there are no "learned friends" here, or at least, none that will show their faces) offer another view?

*Oh, sorry! Lewd and libidinous practices!

For the avoidance of doubt I copy and pasted this from another thread on a glasgow football forum...not my tasetful description!

For the avoidance of doubt I copy and pasted this from another thread on a glasgow football forum...not my tasetful description!

For the avoidance of further doubt, I never suggested that the words were the Hon. Gentleman's own!

As to the "party" in question, I suspect than none of the men involved had the balls to say to the Polis, "See you in Court, then, son!" (and to be fair, I hope I would, but I'm not quite sure of that), so they accepted cautions for L&LP, which allowed the Polis to score "clear up" points, but didn't get their names in the paper.