Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
balooisbest

The First Time You Were Paid

9 posts in this topic

There are many posts from guys asking for advice about their first time with a working girl. I know asking a girl how they got into this and what the first time was like doesn't go down too well in an appointment but maybe you would like to share your experiences here with us? I have asked two girls who I see regularly for lunch, dinner, overnights etc and the question seemed natural to ask after a while as they had already asked me! Both had very different stories to tell!

For me the first time I paid for sex was in my early 30's and I was an experienced guy but on this ocassion a nervous wreck who ejaculated within a few seconds of foreplay starting up! So that is my embarassing story out of the way as a punter, what about you girls?

I put an advert up on ** this summer, and had first client two days later. He was lovely, I didn't tell him he was my first but I think he may have guessed :rolleyes:

He met me in the hotel lobby and we chatted in the lift, once in his room we quickly got naked but then kissed and stroked each other for quite a while before getting down to "business" (sorry I actually don't like that phrase but can't think of a better one right now). Afterwards we cuddled a little and then chatted some more with him telling me funny stories about his young daughter, before he accompanied me back down to the exit of the hotel. All very nice and an easy introduction to my new job.

I had been living with male sex workers/masseuses for several years, and had been very tempted by what i saw of their lifestyles, but was always put off by a) thinking I could never compete with all the blonde, slim and beautiful women I imagined would be out there (and indeed are) and also thinking that "it would be different to be a woman selling sex to men" - emotionally damaging, physically unsafe, etc etc.

How wrong I was! I love this work, I am not competing with other women because I offer something entirely unique and see clients who want exactly that, and it has been brilliant for my self-esteem/sense of self. I have never yet felt unsafe with any client, in fact they have all been lovely and often very sexy too. My only moan is why did I wait so long!

I put an advert up on ** this summer, and had first client two days later. He was lovely, I didn't tell him he was my first but I think he may have guessed :rolleyes:

He met me in the hotel lobby and we chatted in the lift, once in his room we quickly got naked but then kissed and stroked each other for quite a while before getting down to "business" (sorry I actually don't like that phrase but can't think of a better one right now). Afterwards we cuddled a little and then chatted some more with him telling me funny stories about his young daughter, before he accompanied me back down to the exit of the hotel. All very nice and an easy introduction to my new job.

I had been living with male sex workers/masseuses for several years, and had been very tempted by what i saw of their lifestyles, but was always put off by a) thinking I could never compete with all the blonde, slim and beautiful women I imagined would be out there (and indeed are) and also thinking that "it would be different to be a woman selling sex to men" - emotionally damaging, physically unsafe, etc etc.

How wrong I was! I love this work, I am not competing with other women because I offer something entirely unique and see clients who want exactly that, and it has been brilliant for my self-esteem/sense of self. I have never yet felt unsafe with any client, in fact they have all been lovely and often very sexy too. My only moan is why did I wait so long!

do you have a web site?

Try a little harder Trevorrobot1980.

1 She told you where she advertises, and

2 you know a name with which she posts on this forum.

I would combine those to pieces of information and see what you come up with.

i'd be happy to give my website address to anyone who sends me a pm but as i understand it i'm not allowed to post it here on the boards?

x

i'm returning to university in the spring, and with the economy the way it is, it's been dreadful finding a job after my last job ended (contract position). i was looking for something that was high paying, yet part time, so i can focus on my studies.

i took a whole day to make the decision, purchased a domain, coded the design, snapped some tasteful pics, et voila! i didn't expect so have to comb through so many requests! the gentlemen i've seen have been so nice. and today marks my 12th day of being an american working girl :)

I've told the story elsewhere, find it! ;)

Short summary - late summer 1990, Sat aft, the green velvet dress, Gene Pitney lookalike, went like a dream.

I don't mind people asking me that, I love reminiscing about first time, and the later pathways into my best ever idea.

i'm returning to university in the spring, and with the economy the way it is, it's been dreadful finding a job after my last job ended (contract position). i was looking for something that was high paying, yet part time, so i can focus on my studies.

i took a whole day to make the decision, purchased a domain, coded the design, snapped some tasteful pics, et voila! i didn't expect so have to comb through so many requests! the gentlemen i've seen have been so nice. and today marks my 12th day of being an american working girl :)

we need more american WGs in england, there are not enough :(

we need more american WGs in england, there are not enough :(

i was thinking about making the trip with a bit of work on the side. wanted to learn a bit more about the protocol on your side of the pond before committing to the trip.