bongo

Compliments

9 posts in this topic

And I don't mean, an extra note in the envelope, although I'm sure that anything extra is gratefully received.

A WG once told me that to say 'Great hair, is it natural?' if you think she's looking good is a compliment, but to say 'Great hair, is it out of a bottle?' isn't, even though it's essentially the same question. I'm not sure why one works as a compliment, and the other doesn't, but sometimes it's better to appreciate someone if you can't understand them.

More strangely, I was reminiscing in the arms of an Edinburgh parlour WG I've seen about 20 times ( my atf to use an americanism ), about the first time I saw her in the waiting room with the other girls there and one of my regrets was that I hadn't selected her the first time as she was the best looking and therefore I figured someone plainer would be a better choice. She broke away from my arms and said, 'You know, that's a really nice thing to say, thank you'. And then we carried on cuddling.

Maybe I said something nice, or she faked her reaction and wanted me to believe I'd said something nice, but either way I was happily surprised.

"I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness"

I think sincerity makes a good compliment. Plus don't give away too many or you devalue them.

On the other end of the scale if you want to have a laugh at some really insincere compliments watch a Bendovers DVD. Imagine in a thick Cockney accent, "Oh Your SOOO Fit."

Women love compliments, if you don't give them, then don't expect a good punt! ;)

Whatever she says she doesn't like about her body, you say is great! Example: I was with a WG last week and she said "I hate my thighs", my reply was "you have great thighs, they really turn me on". The strange thing is, girls always seem to have the wrong idea about there bodies and what men like, that particular girl did have great thighs, they were a little chunky, just the way I like them!

Of course, there is that fine line between being polite and being a sycophant, I would say between 3 and 5 compliments per punt is about right. :unsure:

I think sincerity makes a good compliment. Plus don't give away too many or you devalue them.

On the other end of the scale if you want to have a laugh at some really insincere compliments watch a Bendovers DVD. Imagine in a thick Cockney accent, "Oh Your SOOO Fit."

I agree. Sincerity is really important.

Once you can fake that, you've got it made.

You could always try one from the Sid The Sexist school of thought e.g. "You don't sweat much for a fat lass." :P

I've found that ladies appreciate simple but sincere comments. I often compliment the lady if she has really nice smooth skin, soft and shiny hair or kisses well.

If I've enjoyed being with her and particularly if it's the first time I've seen her, I'll tell her that it was really enjoyable and I'd love to see her again. That seems to go down well too.

Women love compliments, if you don't give them, then don't expect a good punt! ;)

, I would say between 3 and 5 compliments per punt is about right. :unsure:

Blimey, I think 3 to 5 a punt is too much, how many and how often would be reasonable for a full-blown relationship / marriage?

3 to 5 a year is more like my kind of numbers

...A WG once told me that to say 'Great hair, is it natural?' if you think she's looking good is a compliment, but to say 'Great hair, is it out of a bottle?' isn't, even though it's essentially the same question. I'm not sure why one works as a compliment, and the other doesn't...

I wouldn't even add the natural part as you're already implying that a part of her is fake and/or insincere. Although you may be totally oblivious to the insinuation I know some girls who seem to produce the most ridiculous "hidden meanings" from things and the fake/insincere connotations just aren't worth the hassle. "Your hair looks gorgeous" works well enough (don't add "today" as most people then seem to get flustered and say "not that it doesn't look good every day err erm but it's even nicer today errmmm maybe you washed it more? DIFFERENT! I meant differently! Oh ermm. I'll go now" - and yes I genuinely witnessed that, was hilarious).

Everyone likes compliments, though don't feel you have to give one, surely the fact you picked them is compliment enough. And you can't beat a good "nice arse" now, can you? ;)

Compliments are nice but when you hear them all the time it does become a bit sycophantic.

Being told you're lovely or you are so beautiful 10-20 times a day does get a bit much.

The best compliment to me is a returned visit because then I know I have made my client feel good enough to return.

And for those who do a different girl per punt, well that's ok too.

Tell you what is total turn off... being told 20 times in an appointment, how beautiful you are.

Clients who do that scare me, lol

I agree. Sincerity is really important.

Once you can fake that, you've got it made.

Haha that is a Bob Monkhouse quote...bet he punted ;)