maxley88

The Little Things

23 posts in this topic

What are the little things that make a good punt for you? Something that makes it a bit more special.

For me its when the WG isn't afraid to ask me to do something. e.g. A couple of months ago, i was going down on a girl, then she told me to slide my fingers in her, and suck on her clit.

I also like it, when a WG seems really passionate and into it. Wrapping her legs around me and pulling me into her, etc.

What are the little things that make a good punt for you? Something that makes it a bit more special.

For me its when the WG isn't afraid to ask me to do something. e.g. A couple of months ago, i was going down on a girl, then she told me to slide my fingers in her, and suck on her clit.

I also like it, when a WG seems really passionate and into it. Wrapping her legs around me and pulling me into her, etc.

Taking you gently by the hand and leading you into the room with a smile.

Taking you gently by the hand and leading you into the room with a smile.

And supplying a chair to put your clothes on instead of on the floor.!

Pulling me into her does it for me too... as well as wrapping her arms around me and running her fingers through my hair during sex... small things, yes... but they do make a big difference to the overall feel of the punt.

Pulling me into her does it for me too... as well as wrapping her arms around me and running her fingers through my hair during sex... small things, yes... but they do make a big difference to the overall feel of the punt.

Definitely - makes it feel more exciting and more fun! I've always had a good time with a WG who took the approach of our time together being both sexy and fun, paid sex can seem rather mechanical otherwise.

I love it for a woman to wrap her legs around me or put them over my shoulders without being asked. Other favourite is having her squeeze me with her pussy just as I start to come - get the timing of the squeezes right & it really prolongs your orgasm!

they are no small things, but I would metion

the connect, the effort to make eye-contact and take a real interest in the other person (withtout crossing boundaries)

and the fact, as Madame Becky stated, to "give something of yourself",

the cuddles, the kissing, the illusion of real lovemakeing.

That, and really good Sex, is what makes a good date.

Yes..

The eye contact when you first see her.

The fact that she is wearing 'normal clothes' rather than lingerie (in a parlour often cheap and tacky), increasing the apprehension (less (on display) is more alluring)

The gf touches the cuddles, spending time to caress, to kiss, the foreplay.

As already mentioned, she makes the effort to pleasure and be pleasured, will give you little hints etc

The touches that make it less 'mechanical' What is standard with most indies it seems!

Bootlover

Eye contact when I am cumming, thats so special.

Now I know this may cause some derision but the nicest "little thing" that ever happened to me on a punt was at the end, when we'd got dressed and gone downstairs. I was putting on my shoes in the hall and she was sitting on the bottom stair and we were chatting goodbye-type chat and she just did my shoelaces up for me. I started to say "Oh, no need..." but she just said "It's OK I'm down here anyway". I just thought it was the nicest sweetest thing to do.

Now I know this may cause some derision but the nicest "little thing" that ever happened to me on a punt was at the end, when we'd got dressed and gone downstairs. I was putting on my shoes in the hall and she was sitting on the bottom stair and we were chatting goodbye-type chat and she just did my shoelaces up for me. I started to say "Oh, no need..." but she just said "It's OK I'm down here anyway". I just thought it was the nicest sweetest thing to do.

Oh yeah I've had some Thai girls do that for me and its just so disarming that whenever a girl does that for me.........thats it..........I'm hers and i cant do anything about it :)

When you can and lie down with the girl still inside after finishing, kissing, hugging small talk. Rather than her get up quickly and take off the condom.

I can relate to that. The same thing happened 3yrs ago at the end of the first meet with my regular. That's why I came back again, and she's my regular :)

When you can and lie down with the girl still inside after finishing, kissing, hugging small talk. Rather than her get up quickly and take off the condom.

I agree. I also appreciate being able to have a good shower beforehand (good manners I think) and afterwards (so no-one knows where I've been).

..a passionate kiss as soon as you meet, and a cuddle afterwards :)

.. being remembered from a previous visit, even when that was months ago.

.. being remembered from a previous visit, even when that was months ago.

The little thing that makes it for me is that which lies between my legs!

Licking my cum off my tongue after I have licked it from around her face/mouth after a CIM/facial.

It's these little things that add that special touch of romance to a punt.

Without sounding like Howard Hughes, a good clean flat and facilities (especially the bathroom).

Not particularly advisable to stay inside a girl after finishing

Deflating cock inside a then saggy condom makes for tricky removal and possible spillage

I like it when a woman cleans me up after I've cum instead of handing me some tissues and leaving me to clean myself up.

I like it when a woman cleans me up after I've cum instead of handing me some tissues and leaving me to clean myself up.

Yes second that,she always says"stay there dont move" lol.