ben82

What Do You Like/enjoy?

36 posts in this topic

I've been asked this a few times at the beginning of a punt but I never really know what to say... I'm always half tempted to go with "I'd like an hour of your finest normal sex please" but I'm not sure that would go down too well!

I guess, if you have something very specific in mind it's a lot easier to answer, but I just tend to go with the flow and don't really like anything outside the vanilla... so what should I say to this question? I feel a bit odd spouting off a list of sexual services.

So, my questions are...

Gents, how do you usually answer this question?

Ladies, do you ask this? Why? What kind of replies do you get?

If you get asked just be honest and say what you like whether its the normal or not. I have asked the question myself but usually over emails to new clients and found this helps to give the service they require rather than them being dissappointed. I think its better to ask before the appointment as there may be things a guy likes and a girl doesn't do.

Shelly

If you get asked just be honest and say what you like whether its the normal or not. I have asked the question myself but usually over emails to new clients and found this helps to give the service they require rather than them being dissappointed. I think its better to ask before the appointment as there may be things a guy likes and a girl doesn't do.

Shelly

Depends on my mood...

Mostly I enjoy 'vanilla' sex or as with most punters some great oral as Mrs Bootlover is very hesitant about oral and certainly wont allow CIM etc.

Mind you a lot of WGs wont or at least they will use a condom!

But other time sI prefer something more intense such as tie and tease, being denied that orgasm until when you do wow...

But be honest. though in a parlour they are often less accommodating...

It's just a way of getting an idea of 'is there anything that really fires your rockets', rather than the poor guy trying to think how to bring up that they want CIM once the session has actually started. And it makes me feel more confident if I have a couple of pointer references, confident that I know they are loving what I am doing. Which makes it better for me and for him.

'An hour of your finest normal sex' is a pretty good reply. I ask this question just to find out if the client has something specific in mind. For example, someone I saw yesterday didn't want full sex, just oral and a tit wank and it's good to know that so you know what you're working towards, so to speak!

On occasions where I have been asked this I say GFE with a bit of PSE thrown in as we go along which is usually good enough.

I also say I like RO and most ladies smile at this and there is no further debate.

I also find that on a second or third visit exploration of boundaries is undertaken by both sides.

I have asked this before only because I have gone to kiss my client and he has freaked out lol so I know ask likes dislikes etc so not to offend anyone

Well it all depends on what you mean by normal sex, what is normal really depends on the participants. What you or I regard as normal might be considered a kinky fetish by others. Some people, normal would be the missionary position with the lights out, for me normal vanilla sex would include mutual masturbation, oral both ways, vaginal penetration in any positions, doggie, (reverse) cowgirl, etc. Normal for a Sasha Grey or Bella Donna it would likely include girl-girl, anal, DP, fisting, enemas, bondage, etc.

The thing is not be reluctant to raise the essential things you really want to do and those you might like to try. I usually use a narrative rather than a list, so I might say something like "I like to go with the flow, rather than having checklist. Perhaps we could start with mutual undressing, followed by some sensual massage and mutual masturbation, oral both ways and I particularly enjoy giving cunnilingus, perhaps 69, some doggie or cowgirl, and finish by giving you anal." Some girls will response that's fine, some will say no anal, no fingers inside, or some other limit.

Once we understand each others expectations/limits, particularly say with a regular I prefer to go with the flow, and quite often things will change and develop during the punt or over time. So I'll just say what I want to do next and wait for the ok or no. In five years the worst response I've had is 'no I don't do X'.

Sometimes something will arise during the punt, that I'd never though about. The first time I spanked a girl, she started spanking her self while giving me BJ. It was nothing I had every really though about before hand and had not been discussed before hand. I said something like "You've been very naughty haven't you? I think you need a spanking". She looked at me in a very coy way and I knew it was ok, so I spanked her a few time, with very loud but not painful slaps to her bum and promptly (and unexpectedly) went off in her mouth. She knew me better than I knew myself and in subsequent visits we explored a lot of new territory for me, being dominant and she being submissive. However this was possible because I had shown I could be trusted to respect her limits and boundaries.

Edited by WykeTyke

I've been asked this a few times at the beginning of a punt but I never really know what to say...

I always try and establish whether or not the WG is offering the services I want before a booking is made, not at the start of a punt.

I always ask for an affectionate GFE, if a girl doesn't want to kiss'n'cuddle, I don't want to book her. I don't have any other deal-breakers. Whatever else happens or doesn't, I don't mind that much.

I ask this all the time.

I especially ask this with new clients (not so much for regs or guys i've seen before.) I ask for the simple fact, I am NOT a mind reader.

I don't know what you want or what your expectations are... for example I don't know if you like to have your balls played with, or fancy sticking my toes in your mouth.

Most girls ask so they can have a general gist of what you would like.

It's not to upset the flow of the appointment or make you feel uncomfortable.

And my answers have varied from the downright laughable to normal standard answers.

The normal response I get is 'everything'.

While I appreciate the answer, 'everything' is a tall order and while I am pretty sure I am a reasonable lover, I doubt even my talents can stretch to EVERYTHING in half hour LOL

If your looking for 'standard' stuff then a simple OW/OWO and DFK and Sex would be a good answer, or you could add in any variables you like depending on your taste.

Hope this helps you out.

Easy--high heels and stockings on my shoulders--works every time

Easy--high heels and stockings on my shoulders--works every time

I totally hate WGs wearing stockings and high heels during a punt. I always ask them to remove them or remove them myself.

I'm in a contrary mood this morning, but this is summoning an image of SaSfan replying with something off the wall like "scrabble" .

I'm in a contrary mood this morning, but this is summoning an image of SaSfan replying with something off the wall like "scrabble" .

I must admit, the first time I was asked this I did answer with something daft like indie music, going to the pub/cinema, etc... ladies, you really need to make it clearer what you mean for those not in the know :);)

I always try and establish whether or not the WG is offering the services I want before a booking is made, not at the start of a punt.

I always ask for an affectionate GFE, if a girl doesn't want to kiss'n'cuddle, I don't want to book her. I don't have any other deal-breakers. Whatever else happens or doesn't, I don't mind that much.

I always ask if she offers kissing and OWO on the phone... I suppose I should just go with that plus normal sex when asked in person.

I totally hate WGs wearing stockings and high heels during a punt. I always ask them to remove them or remove them myself.

Same here, I can't understand the attraction to stockings and heels. Luckily, being such a short arse means most girls know instinctively to ditch the heels sharpish... without me even asking ;)

Thanks for the other replies, it's useful to know what others answer and why the ladies ask. One other random observation while I'm thinking about this... in my experience, it has tended to be the better girls who ask this question... I guess being good at this job and wanting to find out what your clients enjoy must go hand in hand.

Edited by ben82

Unless I know exactly what I want there and then, I often respond to such questions by asking "Well what's on the menu and more importantly, what isn't".

This is especially useful if your wish for some services has diminished because of the disappointment of the individual you are faced with. For example, I was once told that a WG in the parlour was in her 30's so I was keen for some PSE or GFE. Then I saw her, 60 if not older, so I asked the question above and settled for a quick HR as soon as she mentioned it.

i usually like to start an appointment with a shower and was pleasantly surprised when the gorgeous tammy joined me. without me having to ask :) I like to have my cock sucked,i love to lick pussy,i like to have my arse played with and i like to rim/be rimmed.i will have always viewed the ladies profile so i have an idea what is off limits.

i usually like to start an appointment with a shower and was pleasantly surprised when the gorgeous tammy joined me. without me having to ask :) I like to have my cock sucked,i love to lick pussy,i like to have my arse played with and i like to rim/be rimmed.i will have always viewed the ladies profile so i have an idea what is off limits.

I could reply with something about liking being slippy and or wet, but alas I won't, i'll just say, how do you think I keep my skin so soft LOL

Anyway I find that asking gives me an opening to also discuss what's not on the menu, it's well known I don't/won't provide certain services, I like to make it clear so "accidents" don't happen.

But I'm always polite and playful about it, so I don't think it causes uncomfortable silences etc, or at least it shouldn't.

Mind you I wouldn't suggest you give me free reign either, cause you may regret it ... mwahaha

(don't tell me you don't mind and to do what I want, tie and tease is torture when all you wanted was a suck and fuck :P )

I'm always half tempted to go with "I'd like an hour of your finest normal sex please" but I'm not sure that would go down too well!

In my opinion that would go down very well. A huge advantage of this scene is that you can actually be honest and the communication can be very direct. Upon saying the above the girl knows exactly what you expect and from there you can just get on with it. Besides the simple things are very much under rated. I mentioned this to a girl once and she totally agreed.

Usually I ask if they can wear stockings as it really enhances the experience for me, just feels more exciting if a woman looks a bit tartier! Some places they will charge extra for the request but usually no more than £5 or £10 at most - it's a joy if you find them already wearing what you want, saves time and money!

I appreciate that and I understand this is what the lady is asking, but it is still difficult to answer, for me anyway. My most recent was with a girl I hadn't seen before and the best part of what we ended up doing was with her lying on top of me in her bed, talking and exchanging kisses. We'd previously gone through the OWO, 69 (my request), etc. A shame her shower was really too small for two people because I had in mind taking a shower with her.

It sounds like I really needed to request a GFE and fortunately that's what I got.

I ask this all the time.

I especially ask this with new clients (not so much for regs or guys i've seen before.) I ask for the simple fact, I am NOT a mind reader.

I don't know what you want or what your expectations are... for example I don't know if you like to have your balls played with, or fancy sticking my toes in your mouth.

Most girls ask so they can have a general gist of what you would like.

It's not to upset the flow of the appointment or make you feel uncomfortable.

And my answers have varied from the downright laughable to normal standard answers.

The normal response I get is 'everything'.

While I appreciate the answer, 'everything' is a tall order and while I am pretty sure I am a reasonable lover, I doubt even my talents can stretch to EVERYTHING in half hour LOL

If your looking for 'standard' stuff then a simple OW/OWO and DFK and Sex would be a good answer, or you could add in any variables you like depending on your taste.

Hope this helps you out.

I've been asked this a few times at the beginning of a punt but I never really know what to say... I'm always half tempted to go with "I'd like an hour of your finest normal sex please" but I'm not sure that would go down too well!

I guess, if you have something very specific in mind it's a lot easier to answer, but I just tend to go with the flow and don't really like anything outside the vanilla... so what should I say to this question? I feel a bit odd spouting off a list of sexual services.

So, my questions are...

Ladies, do you ask this? Why? What kind of replies do you get?

Yes, I do get annoyed when the question is asked. I simply respond "Everything" and quickly change the topic..True GFE means both the parties go with the flow & should go with the flow. Sometimes I'm tempted to ask if she offers CIM, and I'll usually ask her in a whispering voice only during fellatio...

The lsat time I was asked that all I could say was,I want to lick you out and then have anal sex for as long as possible.

Which is what we did,she must have known I liked anal as it had cost me an extra £30 at the beginning of the punt,funnily enough though, she looked a bit surprised when I said I wanted to lick her out,but she was very happy for me to do it,my face was soaked!!

Usually I ask if they can wear stockings as it really enhances the experience for me, just feels more exciting if a woman looks a bit tartier! Some places they will charge extra for the request but usually no more than £5 or £10 at most - it's a joy if you find them already wearing what you want, saves time and money!

Really? Some ladies charge to wear stockings? You are looking in the wrong places my friend.

I never ask. I go with the flow after greeting with a nice kiss and a hug. I usually find that the gentleman will say if he is not looking for full sex.

If I am asked, I reply "giving and receiving anything pleasurable". I just love sensual touching and caressing.

I always set out my wishlist - I figure clarity is easier for both of us - then she can say yea or nay and we can get on with the fun. After all it's basically a business transaction right ?

I always set out my wishlist - I figure clarity is easier for both of us - then she can say yea or nay and we can get on with the fun. After all it's basically a business transaction right ?

I always ask whats on offer, and then ask what they recommend, and what they are good at. But, thats only if I can't think of anything for them to do, which isn't very often. ;)