Norm dePlume

Handjobs And Preemptive Finishing

9 posts in this topic

I prefer most punts to end with a handjob, ideally over her tits, I just love the visual aspect of it. So many times I have been disappointed though, by the girls technique in the final stage, it seems to be quite common for girls to stop pumping me as soon as I start to cum. This is just when ones nerve ending are at their most receptive so it is always a huge let down if the girl stops pumping or lessens her grip before I have totally finished expelling my load, it really spoils the sensation and diminishes the feeling of orgasm. What I tend to do now is to say "Go for it" just as I am starting to cum so that hopefully she ups the tempo and pressure and then continue to say "keep going, keep going, keep going" all through the orgasm, just so the girl knows to keep up with the action. Does anyone else have the same feelings as me? Any wonderful techniques to deal with the same issue. What about you women, are you conscious of this being an issue?

I prefer most punts to end with a handjob, ideally over her tits, I just love the visual aspect of it.

You know what, in 70-80 punts over the years I've still not done that; really must sort that out.

No-one wanks you off quite as well as you can do it yourself, except a 'cello player I once knew.

I find this can be quite a challenge/dilemma to be honest. Well it depends on the client, but I'd say it definitely can involve being very very good at reading quite subtle signals - if only more men felt able to give such clear instructions as you do Norm DePlume! The reason I say this is that while most men (in my experience) do want me to continue pumping while they are cumming, for a significant number this is exactly the opposite of what they want. These men tell me that the sensation is too much, overwhelming to the point of feeling very uncomfortable and spoiling their orgasm. They prefer me to just hold on, but not move my hand at all, as they cum.

So how does a girl know which kind of man you are? Well either we can ask, or you can voluntarily tell us, or we can watch very carefully for your body language, verbal signs/noises, or simply read your mind...

This is yet another reason why I particularly enjoy spending time with a man who books me more than once or at least gives quite clear directions, giving me the chance to really learn how to please him as an individual, to know exactly how he likes it and to give it to him. I love pleasing my man, and the more I know the more I am able to do that. Everybody is different after all!

Hmm all men are different, some like you to stop completely as it is too sensitive for them, why not tell the girl BEFORE what you want and how you like it, gauging reactions is one thing but we are not mind readers.

And yes very conscious of this being an issue, I have said so many times it is better to be told, work so hard on the build up to get it wrong in the last few seconds and produce a big anticlimax for the poor guy!

S x

No-one wanks you off quite as well as you can do it yourself...

I have known a few who were rather good but generally you are right. If I don't rate the girls technique at all I will do it myself. Its still a great thrill splapping a nice pair of tits.

Hmm all men are different, some like you to stop completely as it is too sensitive for them, why not tell the girl BEFORE what you want and how you like it, gauging reactions is one thing but we are not mind readers.

Wise words Sabrina. I had imagined that the default would be to continue rather than to stop though, it just seems to make more sense to me... but then again I suppose I would think that wouldn't I.. :)

I prefer most punts to end with a handjob, ideally over her tits, I just love the visual aspect of it. So many times I have been disappointed though, by the girls technique in the final stage, it seems to be quite common for girls to stop pumping me as soon as I start to cum. This is just when ones nerve ending are at their most receptive so it is always a huge let down if the girl stops pumping or lessens her grip before I have totally finished expelling my load, it really spoils the sensation and diminishes the feeling of orgasm. What I tend to do now is to say "Go for it" just as I am starting to cum so that hopefully she ups the tempo and pressure and then continue to say "keep going, keep going, keep going" all through the orgasm, just so the girl knows to keep up with the action. Does anyone else have the same feelings as me? Any wonderful techniques to deal with the same issue. What about you women, are you conscious of this being an issue?

Yeah agreed, however most of the girls I see now seem to know to carry on throughout my orgasm without stopping and without any prompting from me.

I also love it when a girl looks right into my eyes during the crucial moments, even better if she opens her mouth into that sexy 'O' shape or DFK's me into total sensual oblivion.

eye contact is nice for any ending ,but for handjobs, timing down strokes between each spurt is always the trick i like best. I find it almost hurts if it not, which is why i don't usually ask a lady to end it that way myself. Becoming a regular is the best way to get your favourite things. I find a good rapport builds up with a regular visit to a lady. Assuming you ask politely and respectfully ;)

On 2 occasions, the ladies (both asian)would hold me tighter and tighter as they felt i was coming and would squeeze me hard as I came.

Those were 2 awesome moments that are now imprinted in my brai forever. One of them kept pumping for even longer (no doubt i failed to give her an orgasm and she wanted one, eh).