Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thrutone

Roxanna-london Lierpool St/shoreditch

9 posts in this topic

Any help punters, has anyone been to see Roxanna on the other site? she is located in shoreditch.

I am very interested in the A levels all for £90. Has anyone been to see or can they recommend?

Cheers all :P

Any help punters, has anyone been to see Roxanna on the other site? she is located in shoreditch.

I am very interested in the A levels all for £90. Has anyone been to see or can they recommend?

Cheers all :P

Is this the skinny Polish girl shown as in Aldgate/Brick lane area, if it is I saw her a while back, she's tallish,blonde thin with smallish breats.

I think this is the same girl you are on about:-

SEXY_ROXANA

When I saw her she was doing 1hr normal services for £80, Anal was an extra £30 so all in £110 and it was an excellent punt , good tight anus,great BBBJ,came in her mouth and whilst I was in her arse so well satisfied with her,I remember having a good chat with her too, nice girl,as you can see she's offering all the services I got - cheaper!! Bargain,it won't belong before I see her again myself - probably next week.

Well worth a punt.

Is this the skinny Polish girl shown as in Aldgate/Brick lane area, if it is I saw her a while back, she's tallish,blonde thin with smallish breats.

SEXY_ROXANA

When I saw her she was doing 1hr normal services for £80, Anal was an extra £30 so all in £110 and it was an excellent punt , good tight anus,great BBBJ,came in her mouth and whilst I was in her arse so well satisfied with her,I remember having a good chat with her too, nice girl,as you can see she's offering all the services I got - cheaper!! Bargain,it won't belong before I see her again myself - probably next week.

Well worth a punt.

Dont think it's wise for her to put her post code on her profile. What do you guys think?

Dont think it's wise for her to put her post code on her profile. What do you guys think?

On the contrary, a postcode in town is rarely more specific than a city block but it is a tremendous help especially if you don't hear too well on the phone (noisy streets, foreign accent etc) you only need her to confirm your booking with the house/flat number to find the place. Providing she doesn't publish this she can maintain her location private.

A couple of years ago, a few foreign girls didn't know what a postcode was, and lots of english girls didn't the postcode of the flat from which they worked. Now so many of us have satnavs or google maps on our phones they have wised up. A significant technical benefit to the oldest profession!

Daffon

On the contrary, a postcode in town is rarely more specific than a city block but it is a tremendous help especially if you don't hear too well on the phone (noisy streets, foreign accent etc) you only need her to confirm your booking with the house/flat number to find the place. Providing she doesn't publish this she can maintain her location private.

A couple of years ago, a few foreign girls didn't know what a postcode was, and lots of english girls didn't the postcode of the flat from which they worked. Now so many of us have satnavs or google maps on our phones they have wised up. A significant technical benefit to the oldest profession!

Daffon

Fair enough. I can see where you're coming from.

SEXY_ROXANA

Well worth a punt.

Thanks VTR, yep thats the girl. Thanks for the comment, it does seem a no brainer all for 90 quid! Looks like im off to aldgate!

Thanks VTR, yep thats the girl. Thanks for the comment, it does seem a no brainer all for 90 quid! Looks like im off to aldgate!

Yeah,let me know how you got on,I'm seriously thinking of seeing her again. have a good time!

Anyone tried her recently, might go tomorrow?

Anyone tried her recently, might go tomorrow?

If you do go let me how you get on, i was planning a visit this week but the snow has messed up my trains and i cant face 3 hours stuck in the car!

Keep us posted, once this bad weather clears im off to aldgate!