Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Strangaes Request In A Punt

7 posts in this topic

Cum on girls What is the strangest request you have had a punter ask you to do?

A girl I know told me about this request.

She was called to an outcall, and the guy had all the taps running in the bathroom, plus the shower running full pelt. He asked her to perch on top of the wardrobe flicking the light switch on an off while banging a tea tray on the side of the wardrobe to enact thunder and lightning.

After about five minutes she asked "Aren't you going to shag me?"

Towhich he replied "What in this weather?" :D

A girl I know told me about this request.

She was called to an outcall, and the guy had all the taps running in the bathroom, plus the shower running full pelt. He asked her to perch on top of the wardrobe flicking the light switch on an off while banging a tea tray on the side of the wardrobe to enact thunder and lightning.

After about five minutes she asked "Aren't you going to shag me?"

Towhich he replied "What in this weather?" :D

So funny, couldnt stop laughing...........lol

I am sure this subject has been done before and I have contributed but here are a few anyway:

I once visited a youngish guy in his home and he asked me if I was clever with electricals.

I replied hmmmm why?

He was hopeless at wiring plugs so I obliged ;)

Another strange one was when I went to a couple again on an out call and it was late...

they were both drunk ( several empty wine bottle strewn around ) and it quickly became

obvious that they were off their heads on booze and I think other things too.

He asked me to sit in front of his lady and watch her play with her boobs... now these

were enhanced tits and I have to say they were the best pair I have seen. I had to show

my amazement at their beauty... tell her she was gorgeous ( she was! ) and generally just

be there while they sloshed and slurred around their living room. It was really quite silly

but I got my fee and as neither of them were capable of any substantial shenanigans I just passed

the time until I had to go.

A very naughty strange request happened on a visit to a guy who insisted we did the appointment in

his dining room. His wife's portrait was on the wall and she was staring right at me. Not nice.

I have had an appointment in a man's garage while his neighbours were barbequeing a few yards away

next door and I know this added to his thrill. His wife was away on (according to him) a murder mystery

weekend and I told him if she came back early then it would turn into a bloody slaughter !

:blink:

I was once asked to have a meeting in Sainsburys.

The guy wanted to pretend to be a store detective whilst I shopped in a low cut top for 20 mins. After handing me a shopping basket at the entrance with a shopping list envelope,(fee), he disappeared whilst I "shopped". After 20 mins, he bumped into me then followed me to the till and said "madame I could not help but notice what a lovely top you are wearing" - then left. Daft but whatever floats your boat.

The guy wanted to pretend to be a store detective whilst I shopped in a low cut top for 20 mins. After handing me a shopping basket at the entrance with a shopping list envelope,(fee), he disappeared whilst I "shopped". After 20 mins, he bumped into me then followed me to the till and said "madame I could not help but notice what a lovely top you are wearing" - then left. Daft but whatever floats your boat.

Sounds like some of the easiest money you've ever earned Pandora :)

Did you get his Nectar Points? :unsure: