Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Dark Blonde Wtf ?

19 posts in this topic

I have always asked for a description when phoning a wg.

Ive had many say they are Dark Blonde.... they turn out to be brunette!

Come on tell the truth girls.

BA

Edited by Big Arty

BA

Well given that most of the girls here have their own websites or appear on parlour galleries how is this in any way relevant?

BA

I agree Biggy.... it is awful when ladies are not completely truthful.

Absolutely shocking indeed.

:D

But dark blonde is Brunette! :blink:

No it isn't.

:D

Clairol Number 7 Dark Blonde.... :unsure: definitely not brunette in my opinion.

( this is a silly thread but we can blame Mr Big )

Any girl who is not a blonde but thinks she is, might have a blonde brain nevertheless.

Ducks for cover!

Dark blonde is what they used to call dirty blonde but that name was dropped some time ago. :D everyone has a different opinion so there is no pleasing anyone LMAO :D

Dark blonde is what they used to call dirty blonde but that name was dropped some time ago. :D everyone has a different opinion so there is no pleasing anyone LMAO :D

I used to be dark blond, the lighter shade of mouse. Now I am lovely and golden blond - just like I felt inside.

Dark blonde is how my hairdresser describes my hair, maybe I should get a written statement from her to use in the event of a dispute? ;)

........... i like it!

just off to change my profile :P

Ha ha

This is reminding me of the fact my own hair colour - which hasn't been touched for a whole 5 years is sometimes a matter for confusion.

I am my real natural colour(spent a lot of my youth hiding it thought), lots of it and it's just the way it is. It can look blonde, it can also look red, it can be ginger too all depending upon the light. I'm not a deep red so can't claim to be mahogany or any of those associated colours. I settle upon 'strawberry' because people said I wasn't ginger, and I wasn't a true blonde. I'm definitely not a brunette though. A guy once said to me my hair wasn't as 'blonde' as he expected. My photos are of the natural, undyed me. If my blonde bits glint in a certain light, and red bits in another I cannot help that. All I can say is that if I were any other colour I would have some grey by now, and that's the best bit about being a natural reddish colour!

Strawberryblonde is my best description.

Edited by Strawberry

when i first started punting i only ever saw blondes.I used to visit a flat in central luton and nikki,who's flat it was,told me she had a new girl who she was sure i would like and told me she was a strawberry blonde. :) as it happens she was a gorgeous petite redhead called lucy from wolverhampton who i saw for the next two years.

Hmm

I remember people calling it mucky blonde!!!

Ha ha

This is reminding me of the fact my own hair colour - which hasn't been touched for a whole 5 years is sometimes a matter for confusion.

I am my real natural colour(spent a lot of my youth hiding it thought), lots of it and it's just the way it is. It can look blonde, it can also look red, it can be ginger too all depending upon the light. I'm not a deep red so can't claim to be mahogany or any of those associated colours. I settle upon 'strawberry' because people said I wasn't ginger, and I wasn't a true blonde. I'm definitely not a brunette though. A guy once said to me my hair wasn't as 'blonde' as he expected. My photos are of the natural, undyed me. If my blonde bits glint in a certain light, and red bits in another I cannot help that. All I can say is that if I were any other colour I would have some grey by now, and that's the best bit about being a natural reddish colour!

Strawberryblonde is my best description.

Good - keep your hair natural, it will stay in better condition. I have not dyed my hair since I was 19, as I can't be bothered and I want to keep it at optimum condition.

Anyway, dark blonde...I thought this just meant mousy blonde. But 'mousy' sounds awfully unsexy, doesn't it?

Edited by Jayna

Good - keep your hair natural, it will stay in better condition. I have not dyed my hair since I was 19, as I can't be bothered and I want to keep it at optimum condition.

Anyway, dark blonde...I thought this just meant mousy blonde. But 'mousy' sounds awfully unsexy, doesn't it?

My problem was that I was told and bullied throughout my childhood that my hair was ginger, and ginger hair is unattractive, so I was ugly. Result was as soon as I could I dyed and did allsorts to my hair to make it "attractive". Even once or twice shaved it off competely. It's only in recent years I realised by true hair colour is actually very nice. And yes it's in better condition than ever as a result.

My problem was that I was told and bullied throughout my childhood that my hair was ginger, and ginger hair is unattractive, so I was ugly. Result was as soon as I could I dyed and did allsorts to my hair to make it "attractive". Even once or twice shaved it off competely. It's only in recent years I realised by true hair colour is actually very nice. And yes it's in better condition than ever as a result.

Having met Srawberrry in the flesh so to speak I can say her hair is lovely. The OP is making the mistake of trying to understand womens ideas, it always ends in ruined dreams, if I were you mate I'd write a field report about how she has destroyed your life with what you see as her despicable lies about hair colour.