Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Diddley

The Palm D'or - Nominations For The Best Wank Of 2010

13 posts in this topic

Cannes offers the Palme d'Or for the best film shown at the film festival. I propose here a similarly named award for the provider who routinely delivers the best handjob. Nominators should NOT take other factors (massage skills, other sexual services, attitude, price, perceived attractiveness, etc.) into consideration. For the purposes of this honour we only want to know who in 2010 delivers the most accomplished wank. Nominations for FS providers and masseuses welcome. Reasons for nominations encouraged.

Edited by Joe Diddley

I have a nomination, her massage hurts, she hustles for extra money, and has a poor attitude, but she delivers a supreme, patient, and thoroughly satisfactory happy ending every time we've met ( twice ).

But this thread would have to go private, for me to name her.

My short list would be Savanya of Docklands, Sophie of Streatham, Anett of Greenford, Marya of Edgware, and Mischel of Bushey with Mischel winning by a short stroke.

My short list would be Savanya of Docklands, Sophie of Streatham, Anett of Greenford, Marya of Edgware, and Mischel of Bushey with Mischel winning by a short stroke.

Mischel may have won by a short stroke but a very effective stroke by the sounds of it :P

Mischel may have won by a short stroke but a very effective stroke by the sounds of it :P

Whatever talents she has, it works for me, mais chaqu'un a son gout.

She might have won by a head, but I am not sure whether to win by a head or a short stroke is better.

In my case to have won by five lengths, would still have required a photo finish.

Some links to some of these girls/further details would be greatly appreciated....thanks

Some links to some of these girls/further details would be greatly appreciated....thanks

Savanya, Sophie, and Anett have their own threads, Marya is covered under the Jasmine/Maria thread, and Mischel is covered in the Bushey or NW London thread.

Savanya, Sophie, and Anett have their own threads, Marya is covered under the Jasmine/Maria thread, and Mischel is covered in the Bushey or NW London thread.

Would this lady be the Mischel you refer to, Zzzorro? Okay, the spelling's different but no doubt the pronunciation's the same and, despite the lack of detail, the author rates her among the top three in the HR Stakes!

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99964

Would this lady be the Mischel you refer to, Zzzorro? Okay, the spelling's different but no doubt the pronunciation's the same and, despite the lack of detail, the author rates her among the top three in the HR Stakes!

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=99964

The very same. www.watfordmilamassages.com

Mischel is the E E way of spelling a French name, and is the way her name is spelt in the web-site.

Just looked at the web-site and the spelling has changed again to Mischell.

Edited by Zzzorro

Cannes offers the Palme d'Or for the best film shown at the film festival. I propose here a similarly named award for the provider who routinely delivers the best handjob. Nominators should NOT take other factors (massage skills, other sexual services, attitude, price, perceived attractiveness, etc.) into consideration. For the purposes of this honour we only want to know who in 2010 delivers the most accomplished wank. Nominations for FS providers and masseuses welcome. Reasons for nominations encouraged.

Still trying to locate, and am mourning the possible departure from London of Taya, a boxer-short bustingly delicious little Thai sex doll who should win 'Lifetime Achievement Awards' both for her peerless mastery within the field of sublime handjobbery and for her jaw-droppingly astounding ass which is a work of art worthy of display in The Louvre beside The Mona Lisa.

Edited by BillGoldberg

The very same. www.watfordmilamassages.com

Mischel is the E E way of spelling a French name, and is the way her name is spelt in the web-site.

Just looked at the web-site and the spelling has changed again to Mischell.

Have just perused the NW London thread since my last post. Well, it's too cold to go out today ! Sounds a good establishment all round. Loved the broken bath story. Spell it how you like, Mischell could definitely ring my bell :D

Well I had a good one today before I got out of bed, would that count?

If you mean someone working, then I would have to say the lady's name in the massage thread, not here.

Reviving this award for 2011, I now nominate 'Mature Valentina of East London'. See thread of that title.