xxx123

Is It Possible To Give A Wg An Orgasm If ...

43 posts in this topic

... she doesn't find him at all attractive?

or will she just fake it to get it over with? I'm thinking of spending a good half hour or more down there but will it just be a waste of time if she's not gonna really benefit much from it and all she's gonna do is lay back and think of what shoes to buy next :P ?

Do girls appreciate this sort of attention - really? Again, this is for when the girl doesn't find the guy at all attractive.

or will she just fake it to get it over with? I'm thinking of spending a good half hour or more down there but will it just be a waste of time if she's not gonna really benefit much from it and all she's gonna do is lay back and think of what shoes to buy next :P ?

Do girls appreciate this sort of attention - really? Again, this is for when the girl doesn't find the guy at all attractive.

Technique generally is more important than looks in this area.

Technique generally is more important than looks in this area.

But what if the technique goes south for the reasons stated by the OP?

But what if the technique goes south for the reasons stated by the OP?

He does not mention any problems with technique - merely asks whether or not a woman can have an orgasm with a man who isn't someone she particularly fancies, or finds attractive. The answer in my experience is "Yes" and to go further I would say being good looking, and the having ability to bring a woman to orgasm do not often go hand in hand

I'm not saying good looking men are no good, just that the two aren't necessarily related.

Edited by Strawberry

He does not mention any problems with technique - merely asks whether or not a woman can have an orgasm with a man who isn't someone she particularly fancies, or finds attractive. The answer in my experience is "Yes" and to go further I would say being good looking, and the having ability to bring a woman to orgasm do not often go hand in hand

I'm not saying good looking men are no good, just that the two aren't necessarily related.

Presumably you have to feel comfortable with the guy and find his personality attractive to help facilitate an orgasm. After all, it's said that the most important sexual organ is the mind. Can technique alone do the trick if have no chemistry at all between you? I'm thinking of a scenario where a punter is full of himself and generally unlikeable but has a brilliant technique.

Yes!

No never!

Waste/spend as much time as you like!

Yes!

Presumably you have to feel comfortable with the guy and find his personality attractive to help facilitate an orgasm. After all, it's said that the most important sexual organ is the mind. Can technique alone do the trick if have no chemistry at all between you? I'm thinking of a scenario where a punter is full of himself and generally unlikeable but has a brilliant technique.

Men full of themselves tend not to have the patience. FULL STOP.

Remember the old saying "Dark Horses"?Or "Still waters run deep"?

Yes!

No never!

Yes!

Love it! :)

Yes!

No never!

Yes!

Hilarious!

I have 30 years of marriage sandwiched between 20 years of punting. The girl I met 2 weeks ago produced the most violent thrashing orgasm that I have ever experienced.I am left to wonder whether I have just found the secret and that I have failed in the previous 50 years. Ladies can you advise me on the probable explanation so that my query is answered before I enter the crematoriam?

Yes I do appeciate that sort of attention and as Strawberry said its not about the looks but the technique.

Shelly

I'm no Brad Pitt, I'm carrying a little weight and very average looking with a cock on the smaller side of average but during my last punt a couple of months back I'm pretty sure I gave an absolutely stunning blonde a genuine orgasm from oral alone. As I have a small cock I've had to hone my oral technique over the years to satisfy ladies so I've spent a lot of time dining at the Y.

Yes, of course a girl can fake it, but you can kind of tell the involuntary twitches from the faked ones, and even if you can't then you can't fake an enlarged clitoris and the taste and sensation as a girl goes from 'dry' to 'wet'.

So, spend some quality time there, get the technique right and I KNOW that physical looks will not prevent you from making a WG or any other 'out of your league' lady cum!

Try asking her to wear a blindfold so she can focus on the sensations or switch to a single candle

The problem is going to be getting that little clit hard. If you are doing the right things it will, if not it won't. She is not going to get to orgasm with a soft clit. So half an hour of licking away without escalating the sensations could get boring

If you are doing the right things that her clit likes she will enjoy it after all a vibrator is not exactly good looking.

The only thing being good looking does is help to get that clit hard even before touching her. Without empathy/technique it could be all downhill from then on.

Men full of themselves tend not to have the patience. FULL STOP.

Remember the old saying "Dark Horses"?Or "Still waters run deep"?

So a short,fat,old,bald,ugly guy might be right up your street? ;)

So a short,fat,old,bald,ugly guy might be right up your street? ;)

Short, fat, old, bald and ugly guys aren't usually up my street but they have given me orgasms. Sometimes it's surprising, you really can't judge a book by it's cover. With your head back and your eyes closed it could be anyone down there, getting lost in the moment has more to do with how comfortable you are with the person than their attractiveness.

I was at a party earlier this year, being eaten by this skinny, ugly, balding, short, nerdy, socially retarded bloke and he made me gush everywhere. Was absolutely amazing. Then Saturday night just gone, being eaten by a really fit guy, who I actually rather fancy, and could I come? Could I fuck. Ages he was doing it for, and a really good technique too, but I just didn't get in the zone and I actually feel pretty terrible and hope he doesn't think it was him :(

So yeah, you don't have to be what does it for a girl to make her come, in my experience at least.

I was at a party earlier this year, being eaten by this skinny, ugly, balding, short, nerdy, socially retarded bloke

I thought you said i was good looking? :(

I thought you said i was good looking? :(

No no no, it was another skinny, ugly, balding, short, nerdy, socially retarded bloke... ;) and anyway, he did give me an orgasm :D

From experience:

Me: "Wouldn't you rather have a pretty girl than an ugly man?"

Her: "No, I've got one really ugly client, he makes me come so hard I scream."

This is one area that looks don't come into it xx

I was particularly thinking about if a lady doesn't fancy the man then she might 'not allow' orgasm mentally. It might even be subconsciously but something might not allow her to free her mind enough to be brung to orgasm.

So are you girls saying that, with the correct technique, men can 'force' an orgasm from a woman even if she is unwilling to let go?

Tongue with come hither finger. Works everytime for me (er, sorry, for her, I mean). :)

I was particularly thinking about if a lady doesn't fancy the man then she might 'not allow' orgasm mentally. It might even be subconsciously but something might not allow her to free her mind enough to be brung to orgasm.

So are you girls saying that, with the correct technique, men can 'force' an orgasm from a woman even if she is unwilling to let go?

Why would anyone be unwilling to let go? And if a lady can't find anything attractive about the gentleman, should she be in bed with him? What next? Fake an orgasm? :o

Looks have zilch to do with chemistry or technique.

An orgasm [or 4] a day, keeps the doctor away.

And if a lady can't find anything attractive about the gentleman, should she be in bed with him?

Only for the money...

What next? Fake an orgasm? :o

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but yes - doesn't this happen?

Only for the money...

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but yes - doesn't this happen?

Yes I was being serious... sort of... :unsure: