Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest IcemanDood

Getting Dry During A Punt

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever got dry during a punt? By this I mean, throat and mouth are completely dry.

I had a truly amazing punt tonight (Currently far away in Asia).

It was a 90 minutes session, but I couldn't stop getting dry every 15 minutes or so when pounding.

I had to stop, take a few minutes break just to refill with water. The lady was understanding, but I can't stop feeling frustrated that I had to abort 3 times. I would have had even better memories if I had bigger rounds...

I didn't have problems with keeping up down there, in fact I broke all my previous records, but the dryness was getting unbearable.

Am I just unlucky or is this a problem others have experienced?

It was the first time this happened to me. I'm seeing her again 2 or 3 times before I fly back, so I'm hoping this was just a one off or get advice from others if it's an existing problem.

Thanks

Has anyone ever got dry during a punt? By this I mean, throat and mouth are completely dry.

It was a 90 minutes session, but I couldn't stop getting dry every 15 minutes or so when pounding.

I had to stop, take a few minutes break just to refill with water. The lady was understanding, but I can't stop feeling frustrated that I had to abort 3 times. I would have had even better memories if I had bigger rounds...

I didn't have problems with keeping up down there, in fact I broke all my previous records, but the dryness was getting unbearable.

It was the first time this happened to me. I'm seeing her again 2 or 3 times before I fly back, so I'm hoping this was just a one off or get advice from others if it's an existing problem.

Thanks

Not really surprising if you're an Englishman in the tropics.........only normal..........not at all surprised, just keep hydrated all day and drink water regularly throughout your whole trip/stay.........wouldve though this would happen to anyone, especially colder climate dwellers like us, during a sex session in a hot country !

Good advice BGB and remember to limit the achohol Iceman as it also makes you dehydrated

Thanks for the advice. Not keeping hydrated may have been a (or one of) problem.

Some corrections:

- I'm not in the tropics (10C temperature)

- I'm not an Englishman

- she doesn't see anyone who had a drink before meeting.

Tha

You could use a Camelbak backpack which contains a bladder which is filled with water and a tube with a bite valve so that you can take a drink without disengaging from whatever activity is occupying your attention

I knew someone who filled hers with white wine and went to a rugby international at Murrayfield.

And there was me thinking the poor lady was getting dry from endless pounding!!! Keeping a record? :rolleyes:

And there was me thinking the poor lady was getting dry from endless pounding!!! Keeping a record? :rolleyes:

Haha no, but she does seem to get wetter as it goes! Can be a little annoying as it gets very slippery and some funny "accidents" have happened.