Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wife4rent

Location, Location, Location.......

16 posts in this topic

Where do you prefer to punt?

I have never worked from my own home and it surprises me that married men are happy to have girls visit then at their marital home. Likewise, I am surprised that girls will work from their own home, from experience, I know that men have come round to see me, on chance, at places I have rented thinking it was my home and I lived there.

Over the years I have, worked from my own rented flat / house, visited guys in their home / office / hotel and worked from hotels, but not my own home nor have I ever worked in a parlour, although I have worked from a shared flat.

As a visiting service, I have been to many places of work as well as various hotels and peoples homes. Some guys are happy to have you in the marital bed, whilst others will not. The in-laws popped round unexpectedly on one occasion and I had to be rushed out the back door. I have visited a guy at a B&B that the woman running it was not very happy with me being there, but then had she not called herself a hotel I probably would have declined the appointment. I do not visit hotels that you need security key access to get to the actual room.

I have worked from my own privately rented flat / house, guys can be a pain in the A***** when you work on your own and are running late for appointments, shouting through letter boxes, banging on doors or ringing every bell on the shared intercom to get into the building so they can then bang on the door. Wandering up and down the road outside drawing attention to themselves.

A new trend, in the last 5-10 years is to work from hotel rooms. this I do a lot now as I only work odd days a month and do not have a permanent base. Again, I only work from hotels that are easy to get to the rooms for the guys. I am not sure it would be appreciated if I walked down to the reception area dressed in "working" clothes, to let the guys up to my room.

So where do guys prefer to meet for an appointment?

Sarah x x

I always like a smart modern flat - not bothered if the lady lives there or not so long as it's clean and tidy. Dont mind visiting hotels - so long as it's not travelodge where the girl has to come let you in !!

I'd always rather go to a nice clean flat or house with easy parking. I've been to a motel once and the experience was a lot better than I expected but it was with a lady I know well.

My preference is always my own hotel room, I can have a long hot shower, brush my teeth, and then wait for that knock on the door with the tingle of anticipation.

I have worked from my own privately rented flat / house, guys can be a pain in the A***** when you work on your own and are running late for appointments, shouting through letter boxes, banging on doors or ringing every bell on the shared intercom to get into the building so they can then bang on the door. Wandering up and down the road outside drawing attention to themselves.

I don't know how you used to get people to yours but I've worked from rented flats for over a year and a half and never ever had this. Why would you give someone your full address when you're not ready to see them yet? Even my regulars call me from the station or their cars to make sure it's ok to make their way to my door so they are not standing around outside and drawing attention to themelves (especially in this weather, brr, the station cafes must make a fortune from me). Any regular who doesn't follow the 'rules' well, he wouldn't be one.

I'd never have an outcall to my home - nosy neighbours - but I enjoy hotel outcalls. If I'm doing the calling I don't use parlours so a nice flat or house is preferable. I quite enjoy the feeling of meeting a lady actually in her own home rather than rented premises. I'm very discreet though, and I would never be enough of an arse to shout through a letterbox or otherwise embarrass a lady. Plus - I'm quite a big, hairy bloke - wherever the meeting I always go out of my way to come across as non-threatening as I'm deeply aware of how vulnerable WGs are meeting up with a guy they know next to nothing about.

I don't know how you used to get people to yours but I've worked from rented flats for over a year and a half and never ever had this. Why would you give someone your full address when you're not ready to see them yet? Even my regulars call me from the station or their cars to make sure it's ok to make their way to my door so they are not standing around outside and drawing attention to themelves (especially in this weather, brr, the station cafes must make a fortune from me). Any regular who doesn't follow the 'rules' well, he wouldn't be one.

No I have worked in various places on and off for 10 years and only ever once had someone turn up unannounced, maybe the OP is not leaving enough room between appointments either!

I leave around an hour and that gives me plenty of time to get cleaned up and ready for the next apt and then get the next arrival to phone up when near for the address.

S x

No I have worked in various places on and off for 10 years and only ever once had someone turn up unannounced, maybe the OP is not leaving enough room between appointments either!

I leave around an hour and that gives me plenty of time to get cleaned up and ready for the next apt and then get the next arrival to phone up when near for the address.

S x

I like guys to ring when they are about to come over since it avoids any problems should I still be putting on my stockings, and not able to answer the door. As well as one or two other situations such as postman arriving wanting my signature, gas meter man, neighbours and allsorts of things. Since parking isn't in front of my place, and I'm not sat navable then giving out my exact address is just asking for trouble for both client, as well as myself. I have a system which works for a reason, for the benefit of both client as well as myself. If they don't like it then fair enough but I'm sure the majority don't like wandering around lost, would like good directions and prefer maximum discretion. Occasionally I've had someone park where THEY think is best for them,not look up a map thinking it's a small town and they'll be able to find their way from the 'village green' or wander off thinking I must be in x-direction before listening to my instructions. Generally all this does is waste their time, but never mind!

Edited by Strawberry

Although I am a widower I would never have an outcall to my house - apart from anything else my daughter has a key and could drop in :o

I prefer to visit ladies in their flat but on occasion I have been to their house. I have not visited a lady in her hotel room but I am hoping to rectify this next year ;)

Where do you prefer to punt?

I have never worked from my own home and it surprises me that married men are happy to have girls visit then at their marital home. Likewise, I am surprised that girls will work from their own home, from experience, I know that men have come round to see me, on chance, at places I have rented thinking it was my home and I lived there.

Over the years I have, worked from my own rented flat / house, visited guys in their home / office / hotel and worked from hotels, but not my own home nor have I ever worked in a parlour, although I have worked from a shared flat.

As a visiting service, I have been to many places of work as well as various hotels and peoples homes. Some guys are happy to have you in the marital bed, whilst others will not. The in-laws popped round unexpectedly on one occasion and I had to be rushed out the back door. I have visited a guy at a B&B that the woman running it was not very happy with me being there, but then had she not called herself a hotel I probably would have declined the appointment. I do not visit hotels that you need security key access to get to the actual room.

A new trend, in the last 5-10 years is to work from hotel rooms. this I do a lot now as I only work odd days a month and do not have a permanent base. Again, I only work from hotels that are easy to get to the rooms for the guys. I am not sure it would be appreciated if I walked down to the reception area dressed in "working" clothes, to let the guys up to my room.

So where do guys prefer to meet for an appointment?

Sarah x x

Hi Wife,

Over the past few years I have experienced most of the options, other than having an in call at home. Apart from the minimal times I am alone without wife and grown up children I would be frightened of being found out and also I much prefer playing away from home.

I have had an in call to a hotel but not keen to repeat as the lady was late and I was left having to wait outside to meet her.

I was seeing a lady in Kent regularly at Premier Inns. It worked OK as you could get in easily past reception but I think they may have tightened up security which is why that lady has probably now stopped offering in calls at hotels.

I did have a good meeting with a young lady in Harrow who now prefers to use hotels rather than her own place but it worked OK as it was an annexe rather than having to go through a main reception which is always daunting. I would like to see her again but the problem with changing hotel locations is knowing where she is going to be on a specific day.

I am usually happy seeing a lady at a good clean working flat but I do prefer it to be used solely by her or perhaps one other lady. I do not like set ups with receptionists/maids and several ladies there at once.

However my prefered venue is always a lady's own house or flat, providing there are no members of her family there at the same time. I find this to be closest to a real girlfriend experience, especially if the lady is a part-timer as I find these often provide the best value unhurried services.

So that is my preference.

davidgood

I thought this thread was about a threesome with Kirsty and Phil! Yuck!!!

In general I prefer incalls at the WGs working flat or home - depending on her preference. I have been to a hotel incall once that was okay, but the housekeeping staff were in the vicinity when I arrived and when I left so I felt a little uncomfortable, however I am not a regular at the hotel so a little brass neck is all that is needed. I'd never have an outcall to my home, but might think about one to a hotel, depending on the hotel.

Is there a particular chain of Hotel that is better suited for WGs, ie easy to walk to room without arrousing suspicion from reception, no keycard needed for corridor doors? Or is it more 'pot luck' ?

Anyone ever been challnged by staff when going to a room to see a WG?

Is there a particular chain of Hotel that is better suited for WGs, ie easy to walk to room without arrousing suspicion from reception, no keycard needed for corridor doors? Or is it more 'pot luck' ?

Anyone ever been challnged by staff when going to a room to see a WG?

IIRC, there have been a couple of threads on this topic and there were some recommendations on best types/chains.

I've never been stopped by anyone in a hotel but I'm nearly always wearing a suit so probably just blend in with all the other business travellers.

I'm nearly always wearing a suit

That is disappointing to read :D

Hi Wife,

Over the past few years I have experienced most of the options, other than having an in call at home. Apart from the minimal times I am alone without wife and grown up children I would be frightened of being found out and also I much prefer playing away from home.

I have had an in call to a hotel but not keen to repeat as the lady was late and I was left having to wait outside to meet her.

I was seeing a lady in Kent regularly at Premier Inns. It worked OK as you could get in easily past reception but I think they may have tightened up security which is why that lady has probably now stopped offering in calls at hotels.

I did have a good meeting with a young lady in Harrow who now prefers to use hotels rather than her own place but it worked OK as it was an annexe rather than having to go through a main reception which is always daunting. I would like to see her again but the problem with changing hotel locations is knowing where she is going to be on a specific day.

I am usually happy seeing a lady at a good clean working flat but I do prefer it to be used solely by her or perhaps one other lady. I do not like set ups with receptionists/maids and several ladies there at once.

However my prefered venue is always a lady's own house or flat, providing there are no members of her family there at the same time. I find this to be closest to a real girlfriend experience, especially if the lady is a part-timer as I find these often provide the best value unhurried services.

So that is my preference.

davidgood

I agree with you David. I've worked from my own premises for the best part of eight years and never once had a problem with clients upsetting neighbours or arriving unannounced, and do it because I'm more comfortable providing a sensual service in my own surroundings.

I might have just been lucky, and it could be because I won't work on a conveyer belt system, but I've found, as long as your careful about how you give the address away, to whom you give it, and make sure the directions are clear then mostly its fine.

For a real taste of the delicousness of being extremely naughty I like to meet new girls around the back of the local police station and take them standing up.