Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adude1

Qatar

14 posts in this topic

There hosting the WC in 2022 but what's the sex scene like out there?

Is it like the Arab states where the girls have to watch what they wear and how they act in public?

There hosting the WC in 2022 but what's the sex scene like out there?

Is it like the Arab states where the girls have to watch what they wear and how they act in public?

i thought Qatar was a nasty cough....

There Isn't a lot of Info on the International forums, nearby Bahrain Is more lively, some locals/Saudi's fly In Moroccan girls Into Doha, maybe they will Import lots of hookers as well as beer for the WC. :rolleyes:

There Isn't a lot of Info on the International forums, nearby Bahrain Is more lively, some locals/Saudi's fly In Moroccan girls Into Doha, maybe they will Import lots of hookers as well as beer for the WC. :rolleyes:

Which international forum do you recommend which has a v.good reputation. I'm interested in seeing any girls worldwide but would like to travel to the middle east.

Which international forum do you recommend which has a v.good reputation. I'm interested in seeing any girls worldwide but would like to travel to the middle east.

If you google Internationalsexguide and Worldsexguide you will get plenty of World Info, but there Isn't much on Qatar. If you want to travel to the Middle east for punting Dubai Is the premier location, but can be expensive, The Lebanon, Israel, Turkey and Morocco are other options.

Plenty of camels, but hurry you wouldn't want an ugly one.

Plenty of camels, but hurry you wouldn't want an ugly one.

Well yes some guys are less fussy than others. :lol:

I once spent a week in Doha. Camels would be the best option.

Dubai was only an hour and a bit away by car. What a contrast. Ladies from around the globe on the prowl for business around the various nightspots and watering holes.

Edited by Confuscius

I once spent a week in Doha. Camels would be the best option.

Dubai was only an hour and a bit away by car. What a contrast. Ladies from around the globe on the prowl for business around the various nightspots and watering holes.

Forget punting in Qatar. These places are to difficult to punt. Also cost/quality is not best in world. Try to go to dubai for better options.

The reason why they don't have much of a scene is that they do not issue visas for single women under the age of 30. There are a fair few Chinese mamas above this age plying their trade in various hotels but as others are pointed out Dubai is the place for punting in the Gulf (albeit its not that cheap). May change when the world cup is on.

if your fuckin the camels, better bring lots of rope and a big banana box to stand on :blink:

Crap. Some of the up-market hotels will have rubbish nightclubs with few Chinese girls, but basically the rejects that are not good enough for Dubai or Bahrain. Best to head to Dubai or Bahrain. But who knows in 10 years a lot can change.

Qatar DO offer visas to young single women. I had a few job offers in Qatar, but decided I wanted to go to University when I was 21.

If you have a CPR (residence card) for one Gulf Nation, you can visit them all - except Saudi Arabia, unless you're a Muslim.

The reason why they don't have much of a scene is that they do not issue visas for single women under the age of 30. There are a fair few Chinese mamas above this age plying their trade in various hotels but as others are pointed out Dubai is the place for punting in the Gulf (albeit its not that cheap). May change when the world cup is on.