workinallweek

Naughty Holly

23 posts in this topic

Ok so last week i made contact with n holly and asked to be penciled in for today and i would contact her Monday to confirm.(AT LAST A DREAM CUMMING TRUE:D)

So rewind to Sunday morning washing machine empties onto kitchen floor :)

no problem pull it out from the cupboard repair pipe and replace ......

well one slight problem 2 discs decide to go there own way in the back so now dosed up with pain killers cant work (or walk for that matter) and probably been branded a time waster :o

Hey, these things happen. Im assuming you let her know that you couldnt make it, which is all you can do really. As long as you give as much notice as possible ( not 10 mins before the session lol) a girl should be fine with that considering you had a good reason. I had a hours booking that had to cancel with short notice as his wife had gone into labour lol:eek:

Ok so last week i made contact with n holly and asked to be penciled in for today and i would contact her Monday to confirm.(AT LAST A DREAM CUMMING TRUE:D)

So rewind to Sunday morning washing machine empties onto kitchen floor :)

well one slight problem 2 discs decide to go there own way in the back so now dosed up with pain killers cant work (or walk for that matter) and probably been branded a time waster :o

Have you contacted her yet? even though you said you would confirm on Monday I would still call her to explain what happened.

If you have contacted her to explain on monday or before, then I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem. From my experience sometimes people do have to cancel for various reasons and you can hardly tell the wife/work or whatever, sorry I can't do xxxx as I have an appointment with a gorgeous girl who I am going to do naughty things with!

So rewind to Sunday morning washing machine empties onto kitchen floor :o

well one slight problem 2 discs decide to go there own way in the back so now dosed up with pain killers cant work (or walk for that matter) and probably been branded a time waster :)

You have lost me here. Why have you put a thread up about this, i assume you have contacted Holly and explained so dont get why the thread.:)

You have lost me here. Why have you put a thread up about this, i assume you have contacted Holly and explained so dont get why the thread.:)

I could be wrong, but I took it to be an appeal for a plumber.

Cant pay a plumber would reduce the punting funds :)

not 10 mins before the session lol

Hate to say it, but sometimes reasonable excuses for cancellation can come 10 minutes before the due time for a booking..

Holly is a good lass and will understand but you should not have put this thread up.

I am sure holly will understand but i have had huffs from girls when i have had to cancel, even many days before.

dont some girls realise we have other lives? (Wives, work stuff etc)

and this is not a general slagging off. most girls are fine about this.

Holly seems like a lovely genuine person and so I hope you gave her advance warning that you couldn't make it.

I have had a client just cancel twice in a row in the same week, I do not hold any grievances and would not class him a timewaster.xox

I could be wrong, but I took it to be an appeal for a plumber.

or a chiropractor

I am sure holly will understand but i have had huffs from girls when i have had to cancel, even many days before.

dont some girls realise we have other lives? (Wives, work stuff etc)

and this is not a general slagging off. most girls are fine about this.

Maybe some had a huff as they had to let say no to another client who wanted the same time. Two lost appointments

Should never be a problem with letting people know if you need to cancel from either party.

Now leaving them out on the doorstep in the rain when theyve turned up all clean and smart without being told that the appointments off. Happens far too often for me as a client, dunno how often that happens for WGs. But that really is out of order.

Edited by Overworked
spelling

So rewind to Sunday morning washing machine empties onto kitchen floor :o

well one slight problem 2 discs decide to go there own way in the back so now dosed up with pain killers cant work (or walk for that matter) and probably been branded a time waster :)

She'll probably forgive you, but a phone call beforehand would have been a whole lot more appropriate than a thread several days afterwards :)

I have had a client just cancel twice in a row in the same week, I do not hold any grievances and would not class him a timewaster.xox

Or employ him as a plumber :)

Is this a serious thread ?

This Is a good thread showing the dangers of doing your own plumbing, should of got a Polish plumber In to sort It, If there are any Poles left In UK. :) Also Health & Saftey alert, always bend your knees and not your back.

This Is a good thread showing the dangers of doing your own plumbing, should of got a Polish plumber In to sort It, If there are any Poles left In UK. :) Also Health & Saftey alert, always bend your knees and not your back.

good advice for a standing blowjob there Jerboa.:o you sure that health and safety advice was about plumbing?

Is this a serious thread ?

If it is, then this is a serious response :)

Edited by Lick n Suck
mish-spelling!

It seems that Holly is keeping a dignified silence in all this.

i haven't responded as didn't feel the need to. Workinallweek has pm'd me so i don't see the need to post. :)