Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ayrman

Glasgow Chloe And Holly

15 posts in this topic

Hi Just joined the site one of my favourite punts was with the above girls but the number is down and the address is vacated --- anyone in the glasgow area know what happened and where they are???

Cheers guys Dave

It is a mystery :unsure:

I have no idea. I have been wondering myself if they got raided :angry: as it seems an abrupt exit. Even although I never met them and obviously (being a girl!) am not a punter. I will ask around and if anything to report (without invading their privacy of course)will report back if I find out anything. >gets detective hat on<

I have heard lots of good things about them though so it seems a shame.

It is a mystery :unsure:

I have no idea. I have been wondering myself if they got raided :angry: as it seems an abrupt exit. Even although I never met them and obviously (being a girl!) am not a punter. I will ask around and if anything to report (without invading their privacy of course)will report back if I find out anything. >gets detective hat on<

I have heard lots of good things about them though so it seems a shame.

Thank you! They were fantastic. Very friendly, nice, genuine girls.

Sounds like we've got a right little Columbo on the case in GlasgowGirl ;o)

Fingers crossed "Glasgowgirl" finds out something and hopefully it is good news!

That's not good news - tried to book them the last time I was in Glasgow but couldn't get a reply. All the more disappointing because I ended up in St Enoch and had the worst punt of my life instead.

Good luck with the detective work ;)

Fair play to any man who has the bottle to go into a place like the St Enoch's that is so out in the open, for that a lone you deserve the best (but from what you're saying that's not the case).

1 person likes this

Fair play to any man who has the bottle to go into a place like the St Enoch's that is so out in the open, for that a lone you deserve the best (but from what you're saying that's not the case).

I doubt all that many people passing have any idea what's behind the door, and in any case, you could be going to whatever's upstairs from the Sauna.

Punt was ok really up until penetration. Then I got the "Huv ye no come yet?" line about 30 seconds in. Not the first time that's ever happened, but this was certainly the earliest I'd been pressured to hurry up - and the most insistant. It does get worse, but I'm not going into it here.

Leaving the room, I saw that Jade (hmmmm, or is it Jude?) was now free. I'd seen her from a previous visit and she was sensational. Been kicking myself since for not coinciding with a time when she was free for my punt.

It does get worse, but I'm not going into it here.

Leaving the room, I saw that Jade (hmmmm, or is it Jude?) was now free. I'd seen her from a previous visit and she was sensational. Been kicking myself since for not coinciding with a time when she was free for my punt.

I just happened to be at the bus stop ;) one morning at 11am and the women were all late 30s mid 40s and closer to Mary Byrne than Rose Byrne! Are u doing a field report? Ive no idea what the prices are either.

Edited by Pickyfellow

I just happened to be at the bus stop ;) one morning at 11am and the women were all late 30s mid 40s and closer to Mary Byrne than Rose Byrne! Are u doing a field report? Ive no idea what the prices are either.

I've never done any field reports. Lazy bugger!

Age group suited my tastes just fine but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Prices are £15 at the door and £60 in the room for your standard half hour. If there were other saunas still open, I would recommend any of them over St Enoch's.

Heck, I miss New Blythswood :(

Did anyone hear about Chloe and Holly or did they just disappear? Chloe would be mid 20s now

Long gone. It's been over 3 years, Steve - best move on, eh?  ;)

1 person likes this

Chloe was absolutely fantastic. Its a shame she appears to be no longer available. Lovely firm boobs. She was working even when pregnant and those were the best days!  

I am a regular on the Glasgow punting scene and Chloe was really one of the best. I saw her regularly whist she was working between the ages of 18 to 22. It was a bit mechanical but her 'innocent' looking face and her lovely firm boobs more than made up for it. The best part was that she was working when she was pregnant - twice! And the experience of fucking a pregnant Chloe especially while sucking on her milky boobs was out of this world. 

Anyone ever find out what happened to Chloe? I would love to see her again, she was one of a kind.