carmenkisses

Who's Viewed Your Profile?

23 posts in this topic

I have my profile set up so that I can see who has viewed my profile recently. I do this so that I can see who is actively interested in my posts, updates, blog etc. However, most of the profiles I view, haven't taken advantage of this function. I wondered, is it restricted to certain types of members? Or is it just something that members aren't aware of?

I have my profile set up so that I can see who has viewed my profile recently. I do this so that I can see who is actively interested in my posts, updates, blog etc. However, most of the profiles I view, haven't taken advantage of this function. I wondered, is it restricted to certain types of members? Or is it just something that members aren't aware of?

Guessing most of us blokes realise that there's gonna be little interest in us, whereas we do like to know a little more about you ladies... You'll find me on your page for example as your posts make interesting reading and I was looking to see if you had a website, etc.

Edited by Bobin About

Guessing most of us blokes realise that there's gonna be little interest in us, whereas we do like to know a little more about you ladies... You'll find me on your page for example as your posts make interesting reading and I was looking to see if you had a website, etc. If there's a blog, I'd like to read it (not a subtle hint I know...PM if you prefer)

Sounds about right, plus I must admit I didn't know you could do that. I'm going inn to set it up right now, so I can have a look at all those lovely ladies who are queuing up to have a look at me. :rolleyes:

Er, Carmen....how do you do it? :(

Edited by Tonyofstoney

To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to know it was there. Thanks for mentioning it, have enabled it now.

Tony if you go to my settings, then click on the profile tab. On that page where it is says 'Show X latest visitors on my profile' change this from zero to one of the other numbers of your choice and save settings.

To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to know it was there. Thanks for mentioning it, have enabled it now.

Tony if you go to my settings, then click on the profile tab. On that page where it is says 'Show X latest visitors on my profile' change this from zero to one of the other numbers of your choice and save settings.

Thanks PL, found it - only took me 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

Well I've certainly viewed yours, and I see you have viewed mine (blushes). I bet you were disappointed as there's nowt on mine!

Love your blog entries, they really made me smile.

Can somebody help me please? I don't quite understand the "show latest visitors"

In my settings I ticked the box for "show latest 5 visitors" but although it says that there have been 20 views of my profile under the latest visitors it doesn't show any. I assume that I've done something incorrectly in setting it up but can't work out what.

Perhaps the 20 visits have all been  by you.

In my settings I ticked the box for "show latest 5 visitors" but although it says that there have been 20 views of my profile under the latest visitors it doesn't show any. I assume that I've done something incorrectly in setting it up but can't work out what.

That may just mean you have visited your own profile 20 times.

Can somebody help me please? I don't quite understand the "show latest visitors"

Are you sure it is ticked?  As it should work.

I ticked the box to the left of where it says "show last 5 visitors". Perhaps it is that it's just me that's been vain enough to look at my profile 20 times.

I feel really bad if it's that nobody loves me enough to be interested in looking at my profile. I'll just find a quiet corner to have a cry. :D

1 person likes this

I double checked and it is ticked now.. You will see me as a visitor on your profile :)

I ticked the box to the left of where it says "show last 5 visitors". Perhaps it is that it's just me that's been vain enough to look at my profile 20 times.

I feel really bad if it's that nobody loves me enough to be interested in looking at my profile. I'll just find a quiet corner to have a cry. :D

Bless. I looked at it for you too :).

Don't want to disappoint WB, but some profile visits don't actually mean very much. I often hit the poster's name by mistake instead of the last post of a thread.

Don't want to disappoint WB, but some profile visits don't actually mean very much. I often hit the poster's name by mistake instead of the last post of a thread.

Same here.

Same here.

And here.

Strangest view I seem to have had was a few months back. It looked like somebody created an account, looked at my profile, and never logged in again. :ph34r:

And here.

Strangest view I seem to have had was a few months back. It looked like somebody created an account, looked at my profile, and never logged in again. :ph34r:

Could be a spam account as this happens sometimes.

Bless. I looked at it for you too :).

But you were logged in anonymously so it will not show up :)

I was just going to say that I looked too, not to boost WB's self respect but just nosiness and it is rather dull (like mine), and that Amy may (wish yam and mya fitted here - get it?) be adorable but was fibbing about visiting WB - but Pia has explained that is not the case, just as I expected - ahem.

But don't understand about allowing comments on profile...

Edited by vivluvsme

But you were logged in anonymously so it will not show up :)

I know. That's why I posted to tell him :D.

Could be a spam account as this happens sometimes.

Spam and trolls.Oddly enough i seem quite popular with those types of account.I just like to kid myself theyre just checking out my ewok,and no thats not a euphamism

I was just going to say that I looked too, not to boost WB's self respect but just nosiness and it is rather dull (like mine), and that Amy may (wish yam and mya fitted here - get it?) be adorable but was fibbing about visiting WB - but Pia has explained that is not the case, just as I expected - ahem.

But don't understand about allowing comments on profile...

Justike Mr Bloom I have several times, on a smartphone, hit the wrong thing and visited someone's profile in error. It's very easily done. At the time I had 20 profile visitors (44 now) and I was sure that I hadn't been vain enough to look at myself that many times. However now that Pia had explained that if you are anonymous it doesn't show up and I also understand that if you visit your own profile it registers I understand it better.

I know that my profile, like a lot of others, isn't worth looking at anyway but that is deliberate. When I first registered Kantos Kan advised that I be careful what information I gave about myself and I decided to accept his advice.

I am grateful for all the assistance. It's been very helpful.