jman1

Singapore

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone have anything interesting to add?

Any good independents?

My fav place in the whole world for non punting reasons.

www.sammyboyforum.com for a very in depth, local view of the scene. Unfortunately, lots of "sing-lish" style writing and a bit cliquey, so may take you a while to wade through.

Go to one of the many health spa's located across the country to enjoy massage, and anything you want really.

Can't comment on the current GL or 4 floors scene as not been back for 18 months :( I hear they are tightening up Geylang with increased police presence, but not sure how much this has affected the scene.

Have a great time!

www.sammyboyforum.com for a very in depth, local view of the scene. Unfortunately, lots of "sing-lish" style writing and a bit cliquey, so may take you a while to wade through.

Reporting back after some 'wading' and Singapore definitely looks 'promising'

Having got myself seriously stuck on April, my next move is now apparent...

http://www.yessirnow.com/gallery/updates/may-20/

P.S. The FRs on www.yessirnow.com are a hoot and well worth reading. Its a whole new ball game out there! Ice cream anyone??!

Anyone ever punted at the 50 S$ "fishbowls" in geylang?

If you have, was it any good?

Anyone got any recommendations for a health spas in central Singapore for sensual massage. Have looked at sammyboy but seems to lack detail so personal recommendations are preferred

Many appear to be shabby FS places but I am just looking for a good oily rub & tug in a clean safe environment

Cheers

Was there some years ago - stayed in a good hotel in Central location. If you are taking a girl back to your hotel (most advisable option) from say, Geylang or Orchard something or the other make sure that she has ID - prostitution is legal in Singapore and the security at hotels is tight. At my hotel, the reception retained the two girls' ID till they left!,

They explained that security precautions were for my protection as gangs operate where the girl robs you / tips off the gang to raid your room. I did wonder what would happen if I got lucky and 'pulled' a girl back to my hotel? - but then Singapore is a police state.

I could not get a good recommendation for a spa either, so, had a bath, rub down and HR with the girls in my room. The bathroom was like like the close of business at a busy spa by the time we finished. :) Very nice it was too !!

Hey Guys - someone must know where a clean & safe rub & tug place is in Sing !

Hey Guys - someone must know where a clean & safe rub & tug place is in Sing !

November last year there were several spas on North Bridge St nr to Junction with Jalan Sultan

I did try one and it was just average and about the same price as here but I'm sure with a bit more free time and checking out the others on offer a good one may be found.

Google streetview shows them

One thing you need to know is to take plenty of money. Punting aside, Singapore is very expensive for SE Asia, especially if you like a beer. Expect to pay more than London prices generally in the town.

2 main areas for mongering. Orchard Towers which comes to life at night and is nicknamed "4 floors of whores", with girls for every tastes Indian, Thai, Filipino etc There are ladyboy bars as well if that is your thing.

The other area is Geyling area with the Cat houses. These can be indentified by a red lantern outside. There is also a street scene where the girls wait on the streets then take you back to a dingy room for a short time punt.

Price wise you will pay around S$150-250 at Orchard Towers, upto S$100 for 30 mins at a Cat House and approx S$30 for a street walker. Quality wise Orchard Towers is the best, the Cat Houses are variable and you need to be prepared to hunt around. The street scene which starts after dark I found the quality to be absymal. I didn't try to Spa type places, but believe they are around S$150 for an hour. I didn't research anything on independants, but imagine they will not be cheap.

Singapore is a nice place to visit but I would not go there specifically to punt. Of course it is obligatory to have a Singapore Sling at The Raffles Hotel, although make sure you have plenty in your wallet !!!!

Hotel Wise, the cheaper ones are in The Geyling Area, if you are planning to take a girl back then e-mail them 1st to check on their female guest policy.

10 SGD = 5 UK squid

I visit Singapore about 4 times a year and am well acquainted with the Orchard Towers and Geylang scenes :cool:

Orchard Towers is indeed an expensive place. Although there are a number of bars, the only one that really pulls a large crowd is Ipanema which has live music and is open till l8. If you get there early (b4 10PM) a 330 ml draft Tiger beer is 7 SGD but goes up to 11 SGD after that. Girls there are predominantly from Vietnam, with Thais the second largest group. The occasional South American and African can also be found. Girls there are looking for LT and usually start at 300 SGD then let you knock them down to 200 to make you think you are getting a bargain. 150 is possible when it gets really l8. Quality is mixed.

Geylang is the cheapest area for hotels and although small, they are clean and functional. You save money by booking on the net. Most belong to one of two chains, Fragrance or Hotel 81. You can get a room for as low as 60 SGD. Other hotels in Geylang may be even cheaper but tend to be the shabby ST places the girls use. I have seen signs saying no visitors after 11 PM but I doubt if this is adhered to.

Geylang is still functional but has never really recovered from a huge police crackdown 2 years ago. A lot less girls than there used to be, and they only come out after dark and quite l8 :(

Prices of ladies are commensur8 with their nationality and your nationality, and also the location where you find them. The junction of Tamla Road and Lorong 6 are generally the best lookers, long legged Chinese girls in their early 20s. 100 SGD for ST and you have to pay another 10 SGD for their design8d snakehead-assigned hotel room. Surprisingly, farangs and locals pay the same r8 but expect to get turned down by most of them if you do not speak Mandarin. Further down Tamla Road you can find cheaper Chinese girls at 80 SGD and the Indonesian contingent. Quality not good, and farangs have to pay 70 while the locals only pay 40. As for the Thais, they tend to be very mobile and hard to track down and always with their snakeheads, prices will range from 50 thro 70. The only really cheap girls I have ever come across are Indians or Bangladeshi freelancers who will come to your hotel room, 30 or 40 is possible but you gotta be a really brave man to take one of them on :eek:

You can find the brothels with the lanterns outside, there are no girls in these places when you arrive but you tell the pimp what kind of girl you want and he will make a phone call. I never got a girl this way but I believe the price is 80 and they are Malaysian Chinese girls.

There are a few Thai “massage” places containing busty white-skinned Thai ladies from Chang Mai. As a farang you gotta pay 80 which is essentially a double session of 40 minutes, locals pay half that for half the time. These are the “fishbowls” I think our man was referring to :ph34r:

There are loads of Filippina bars in Duxton Road near Chinatown but these are more hostess type bars where the girls are only there to make you buy them expensive drinks. I have heard of dudes getting pole smokes in the bar for the most expensive drink but that mite not apply to all the bars.

If you walk down towards Clark Quay from City Hall station you will come to North Shore Road mentioned already here, 2 or 3 spas there but have never visited, mainly Thai I believe.

Enjoy.

Lived and worked in Singapore for a year (2008), and still go regularly on business. Miss it like hell for all sorts of reasons, mostly non-punting.

Good reports from Furyogaijin and Keen Punter not much I can add regarding Orchard Towers and Geylang.

Not been to the Filipino bars near Duxton but went to one at Paramount and had a great experience. Got friendly with a girl and she agreed to go back to my hotel if I brought the remainder of her drinks quota for the night (told me she'd sold 5 and her quota was 10, cost me $150, no idea whether her story was true). We keep in touch and I see her every time I go to Sing, bring her a small pressie (usually a London t shirt) and give her $100 for a great sesh in my hotel. Be careful in these places though, nothing is guaranteed and lady drinks cost $30 a go, you will find yourself with hot brown ladies swarming around, playing with the middle leg and inviting your hands to roam everywhere. A favourite drink is a Tequila slammer where you'll be invited to lick the salt and lemon off the young lady's bosooooms :P These girls will drink any bloke under the table and the bar bill can go up very rapidly, I've heard plenty of stories about people racking up $200 - $300 in an hour and getting nothing. I've also heard of others like me, where if the girl likes you it can turn out great. These places can be good fun, but be very careful and I'd strongly recommend to avoid if you're new to Asia.

This is my recommendation for a 1:1 massage: http://www.fantasticmassage.com.sg/ (It's massage and HJ only but really good and it's a proper massage as well).

If you want to try something different and have a few days then you can go to Johor Bahru (JB). Many of the 4/5 star hotels have a spa where you can get a "package" for about RM210 (=£40) which comprises a visit to the steam room ,sauna and hot tub / jacuzzi, then you can have a snack and / or soft drink, watch tv, read the paper etc, all in your own time then to use local parlance, "1 shot" (they allow ~45 mins) with a local girl, usually Malaysian Chinese. Be careful in JB though street crime is v high, and take precautions accordingly. More details on http://www.sammyboyf...isplay.php?f=13

If you've got a few more days you can catch the ferry to Batam. Novotel or similar will cost about £40 a night and you should be able to get overnight with a hot local for $100 (Sing). Very much down to your negotiating prowess though. Golf is cheap there (the other reason a lot of Singaporeans visit) and the courses are apparently pretty good; they have hot local female caddies most of whom are reputed to offer good advice on how to play your balls, both at the course and later in the evening, but I'm not a golfer so not really my thing.

Something else a bit different - most of the Orchard Towers clubs, and some in nearby Lucky Plaza the main Filipino hang-out, have a tea dance on Sunday afternoons. They are frequented by zillions of Filipino maids enjoying their day off and quite a few of them are looking for a good time. Some are plump and homely but plenty of them are hot and there isn't any "more tea, vicar?" in the Filipino version of a tea dance:

90% of the males are Bangla Deshi labourers, who, rightly or wrongly don't have a good reputation locally. As a visiting European you will sure get plenty of attention.

This is a great site to check out before you go, most of it rings true in my experience: http://warrenssingapore.com/

Boy do I miss the life over there :(

My fav place in the whole world for non punting reasons.

The shopping is heaven on earth couldnt stop spending on Orchard Street had to be dragged away.... :) xxx

10 years since I spent anytime there.

Highlights were ..

a massage & sauna place near the dock at Loyang, a run ashore used to start with a "Steam and a Cream"

Orchard Tower - if you didn't crack too soon and had been nice to the girls as they returned to you table after an unsuccessful foray, you could get a very reasonable overnight to the hotel.

One of my fav moments was discovering that the Copthorne "Health Centre" was a knocking shop

Hi guys, I am looking for some tips for Singapore as well. I do not want Asian girls though so any tips for russians, europeans etc? I will be there for 3 weeks and then to London right after for 1 week. Hopefully I can have some fun during this trip. Thanks!

Been to Singapore a few times on business. Massage places in Chinatown can be a good bet for a proper massage including relief.

Hi guys, I am looking for some tips for Singapore as well. I do not want Asian girls though so any tips for russians, europeans etc?

Well, that's bit like dining at The Ritz and paying a lot extra for a chip butty IMHO but hey ho each to his own.

If you really what to pay 3-4 times what a great service from a wow Asian woman will cost, to go with a beautiful but surly and mercenary way-up-her-own-Jacksy Russian women then:

One of the clubs in Orchard Towers has Ukrainian and Russian dancers and girls, can't remember the name but I think it's on the top floor. Just stick your head in the door of the various clubs, it'll be obvious when you find it. Don't get confused with Club Romeo, which is full of he-she's!!

Craigslist has a few adverts, look in Therapeutic Services and / or Personals sections

Most of the local papers have adverts, and I think you'll find some on the web.