Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
littleone1940

Complacency

16 posts in this topic

do you think that you can be too regular to one wg, i seem to think they get complacent and a bit lazy and take you for granted

like dropping standards little thinks i notice , opinions please

There is not a lot to be gained by being 100% " faithful " to one lady. You can get emotionally involved and that will just mess you up because in 99% of cases you are a regular CUSTOMER and nothing more. So first of all I would suggest that you see other ladies as well which can be fun and will put your relationship with the regular lady on a less emotional footing. Secondly in my opinion ladies are quite posessive with their regulars and they don't like to think that you may be going to see someone else. So whilst I wouldn't encorage you to play power games by telling her that you are seeing someione else you may well find that longer periods of absence from seeing her alone will make her less complacent.

I punt twice a month, once with my regular and once with someone new. If the new girl was to give me a better time than my regular, she'd become my new regular. That's how I'd treat any business deal and punting is no different.

I punt twice a month, once with my regular and once with someone new. If the new girl was to give me a better time than my regular, she'd become my new regular. That's how I'd treat any business deal and punting is no different.

He's ruthless. :D

And glad I don't have to do business with him ! :o

How did you know his regular was called Ruth ?

:D:D:D:D

I was with a lady that I had been seeing regularly. I had taken her away for the weekend and arriving at the hotel, she was tired, she had a headache, she had just started her period.

It was just like being married all over again, not so much a GFE as a WE (wife experience)

Secondly in my opinion ladies are quite posessive with their regulars and they don't like to think that you may be going to see someone else.

So true, I was "warned" not to be unfaithful when she heard I was going to Amsterdam on a business trip.

do you think that you can be too regular to one wg, i seem to think they get complacent and a bit lazy and take you for granted

If this happened then she'd no longer be a 'regular' for me

For me, they become 'regulars' because they regularly and consistently provide the best service and know just how to 'push the right buttons' and even surprise me (in a good way) on occasion.

Luckily my regular girl(s) of choice as yet havent fallen into the complacency trap.

Hey, when you've got my looks, charm, stamina and sheer sexual magnetism complacency isn't an issue. :lol:

Secondly in my opinion ladies are quite posessive with their regulars and they don't like to think that you may be going to see someone else.

That may be true of the ladies you have seen, but please don't tar us all with the same brush! I'm not sad or desperate enough to get possessive over a man who is not my partner, nor do I get jealous of any other ladies who get business from him. And I'm guessing I'm not the only wg who feels this way.

...So whilst I wouldn't encorage you to play power games by telling her that you are seeing someione else...

Ah, like a (now ex) regular once did to me. We were having sex and he was telling me all about how beautiful this other (much younger, and IMO more attractive) lady he saw was. I’m fairly comfortable in my skin but not enough to put up with that, plus it’s rude and insensitive, and the timing atrocious. Unfortunately it was just one of many little issues and eventually I decided to stop seeing him. She was welcome to him as far as I was concerned as I’d had enough of his silly emotional games :wacko:

Edited by Lara Brooks

Not my experience with the SP I have seen most often. If service did begin to drop, I'd move on. It's a business transaction and if neither of you are totally satisfied with your part of the deal, it's time to move on. We all do, however, have off days and with a regular you can get to know them and be able to judge whether it's complacency or something else.

I'm finding the opposite. One lady I see seems to get better each time in terms of service. Equally, personality wise, she seems to become more engaging each time before, during and after the act. Perhaps it's that elusive 'chemistry' that some people mention as we become more comfortable with each other?

never had a regular as such but found myself seeing a stunning B2B girl nearly every week for about 6 weeks. I think she became complacent, had me waiting while she was on the phone, then talked too much -- I lost interest pretty quickly then. Variety is the spice.

I see the same WG every few week. Ive only had a punt with another girl once in about 8 months. Reason is my regular WG is great and does it for me, so i dont feel i need to look for a replacement.

And regarding getting complacent, imo the more you see a girl the better it becomes, as they feel more relaxed around you and visa versa

Been there done that...never again!!! Mine became very complacent, hence she's history!Lesson learned :)